Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Washington Warned about the Illuminati in 1798 Letter

JCS1977

Very interesting. It is amazing that these organizations exist and yet, people do not or will not educate themselves as to what these people are about and what or why we have such problems as we do. If people were actually educated to the real threats to this country we could make things right. But most would rather sleep.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very interesting. It is amazing that these organizations exist and yet, people do not or will not educate themselves as to what these people are about and what or why we have such problems as we do. If people were actually educated to the real threats to this country we could make things right. But most would rather sleep.

I been enlighten here of late, this subject has got my attention...

I can't remember the reference, but somewhere I read that way back then, (or a really long time ago) China basically told them to stay the hellllll out of their country or they'd whack em.... and they did stay out... At some point, there were apparently more out in the open than they are now....

• Upvote 1

Here you will find some truth that helps conect the dots.  NEPHILIM resurgence The rise of the Forth kingdom, By Randy DeMain. Full of details about our government and those that operate from behind the curtain.

OH yea I forgot one other thing Check out the 25,000 IQD note and some of the features on them... :eyebrows:

hey yota. glad to hear you've been looking into this. I did a few years ago... really blew the scales off my eyes.

steve quinn i believe his name is, is an expert on the nephilim and ancient giants/ illuminati/ all things cool :).

you should check him out.

• Upvote 2

hey yota. glad to hear you've been looking into this. I did a few years ago... really blew the scales off my eyes.

steve quinn i believe his name is, is an expert on the nephilim and ancient giants/ illuminati/ all things cool :).

you should check him out.

Thanks I will check it out...   :tiphat: 

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1