Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi dinar rate anticipated to increase

k98nights

:bravo:

They'd better do something in a hurry, like, uh well, RV !!! 1 to 1 or thereabouts would do nicely. Just got whiplash going thru Monster Tunnel on the Roller Coaster. Here comes the Zero  Gravity Drop !!! WATCH OUT SHE'S BARFIN' AGAIN !!

Love it 10YL!

this is the $iit that is running our country into the ground!!!

Amen. Its pretty sad. It's not just the U.S. though. Its mos to fthe central banks. This is one of my favorites

This reporter has some of the biggest "you know whatties" I have ever seen, but it might be only because every other "reporter" has none.

• Upvote 3

I know this to be true because I deal at a very high level within the Arab culture and I see it every day. Arabs don't even want other Arabs to know the truth. Everything is a cover up or a half truth. We expats refer to this as the dirty Arabic secrets and there are many. The only truth i believe is when i receive my very large pay check at the end of the month. Believe what you want to believe.

Good to get this kind of information. Can you give us more? So you believe the circulation numbers, even the budget numbers in the trillions, might be fabricated by a 1000% and all of this might be hiding an RV?

this is the $iit that is running our country into the ground!!!

Exactly.

And my brother, it's not the liberals...

• Upvote 1

Good to get this kind of information. Can you give us more? So you believe the circulation numbers, even the budget numbers in the trillions, might be fabricated by a 1000% and all of this might be hiding an RV?

Exactly.

And my brother, it's not the liberals...

:bravo:

• Upvote 1

I know exactly whos got that 9 Trillion dollars...OBAMA AND ALL HIS CORRUPTED CLOWNS!!! Bernanke, Geithner, Paulson, Pelosi, Reid, Analrod, Trumpka, Emanuel, Gibbs, Soros...all them Braindead Zombies of this Muslim Imposter's ring of corruption THUGS.... OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION ARE NOTHING BUT TREASONOUS SOBs.

FOUR MORE YEARS.....FOUR MORE YEARS.....

Ya know, Ca Ca, your boy Georgie scared enough Americans to last ....

maybe three elections. Two so far.....

• Downvote 1

:twothumbs:

Amen. Its pretty sad. It's not just the U.S. though. Its mos to fthe central banks. This is one of my favorites

This reporter has some of the biggest "you know whatties" I have ever seen, but it might be only because every other "reporter" has none.

I viewed this video twice. This reporter started out polite enuff. By the end he was a pitbull on this guys arse, not to mention taking a chunk out the girl that wanted to blow him off, deflect & get to the next question. This Paddy - I say that with respect, got some good Irish Mates & they don't mind being called Paddy at all - wasn't having any of what these blabbering bureaucrats were dishing out. Good on him !!