Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor any body know what the ali rumor is

blackjackspy

He's creating a futures market...and just like playing commodities and futures...one needs to be aware of the risks and the rewards...not an option for the faint hearted or for those who can't risk more than they can aford to loose.. its always best not to invest in any investment you don't understand....this is an example of one of those options that only a few should try....good luck to all...

I have read that dealers are not allowed to keep their Inventory when it RVs. I'm not sure who is in charge of policing this or if it is even true.

Thank you, that makes sense.

Also,

Please don't get me wrong. It would be tempting to send 5,100.00 down for 50,000,000 dinar and the if no RV yet??? and If an RV Yahooooo!! I do think this is a great opportunity for someone who can only afford to pay some now and the rest from there next months paycheck. I am thinking of helping my Neice by backing her in 30 days in case she can't come up with the rest, but this opportunity is giving her a chance to own Dinar on her own. I just worrie about the person who does'nt have someone to back them up.

Blessings

Guys you gotta understand this is a investment if you can't afford it than don't do it.

It is that simple

But I gotta tell you if I had a $1,020 to invest in this deal I would do it in a heart beat.

But I would make sure my intel knew what he is talking about before I would do it.

I didn't buy my dinar from this ALI, so I can't speak to that. My question is why does everyone here have so much faith in this guy? I am not being a smartas_, I am just asking. Who is to say that if this thing does RV, he doesn't jump on the first plane out of here and leave a bunch of faithful followers hanging in the wind? Just don't know why he is held up so high by so many. Again, you obviously cannot read into my tone or inflection, I am not trying to be a jerk just asking why the loyalty.

Basicallly, to me, it just sounds like he is offerring a discount for someonebuying a larger quantity of dinar all at once.Starting at 3,000,000 you pay a little less. 3,000,000 = $3090 or $1030 per 1,000,000 dinar. Compared to if you just buy 1,000,000 dinar at $1,060 USD. By the time you get to 100,000,000 dinar , you are paying 1,020 per million. It is a great option for someone that is planning on purchasing that amount anyway...they just get a better rate. As always those who have more get a better deal. If I had that kind of money and I knew I could pay it off at the end of 30 days, that would be the way I would go.

How long has Ali been in the US???? He is pretty quick on the up take...be careful , looks like a trap...don't gamble more than you can afford to lose...This is a Speculation...NOT an investment.

A fool and his money are soon parted as granny use to say....... Keep it real folks this investment has been going on for over 5 yrs dont get caught up in the hype and invest / buy something u cant afford to wait on for at least 2 more yrs..... Come on yall know who u r. Evidently sales at Dinat Trade are slipping theres not been no ground shattering news here latly si Ali is trying to give yaal an incentive to buy.... Hes a salesman who sells a product..... If u cant afford to buy and do its your problem not his...... He doesnt care if your mtg payment is made or not. Hes got his biz / interest to deal with and u have yours....

Now if one truly believes the RV is around the corner why would they offer this becouse I am sure the sellers will make a LOT of money when it RV's. with the inventory they have left. Think about it... 10,000,000.00 Dinar, pay 1020.00 down. Pray it RV's so a person can pay the rest or you loose 1,020.00. I believe it will RV soon, but I would also be affraid of sending a 10% down and it RV'ing the next day before they recieve the deposit. Spend what you can afford to loose. I may have stepped my bounds and I am sorry ahead of time but I just care about everyone around me.

It is my impression that a dinar dealer doesn't "own" the currency they have. When it RV's, they can't just say "Yay! I have a vault of cash thats now worth a billion dollars! Let's go to Sizzler".

That money is not theirs. I think what he is doing is pretty wild. It's a great move for him. But I also don't see why people think because he's doing this he knows FOR SURE it won't RV in the next 30 days.

If it DOES RV in the next 30 days, he's no worse off..in fact he's better off. He gets his money guaranteed--and a lot more than if someone can't pay, PLUS he gets his money for cashing in. Maybe it's the opposite--maybe he KNOWS it WILL RV in the next 30 days so that's why this deal is out there!!

Hmm....

This is sad. I hate to say it, but this is going to make Ali a lot of money. People are going to buy into some people's hype of "it's rv'ing on Monday." They will use this option then in thirty days, when they can't pay the balance, they'll lose their $1020.00. Wow, Ali knows what he is doing! :lol:

Ali has dropped it from a 10mil minimum to a 1mil, same scenario you mentioned, but less of a risk for people who choose to do that.