Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10,000 angels

littlesam

Thank so very much.  Beautiful song and I can't help but shed a tear.  That makes 10,001 angels cry.  :angel:

"Holy is His name, there's no other name, with that healing touch, no other name, that I love so much, as Jesus... Holy is His name." 

Littlesam I can't bring video's over anymore, my lap top won't let me.  So when you bring them, its very soothing to the soul.  Keep up the great job!!!! 

• Upvote 1

Thank so very much.  Beautiful song and I can't help but shed a tear.  That makes 10,001 angels cry.  :angel:

"Holy is His name, there's no other name, with that healing touch, no other name, that I love so much, as Jesus... Holy is His name." 

Littlesam I can't bring video's over anymore, my lap top won't let me.  So when you bring them, its very soothing to the soul.  Keep up the great job!!!! 

Your the first person i thought of when i found this song....I love angels...i have many around my house and i have many in heaven also....such a wonderful song....makes me cry many tears of joy...Thanks patty.....:)

• Upvote 1

Thank you dear little sam .........Have always loved that song. :)

Have it on a wav.file ......that only sings a line or two.....Now i can hear it all. :)

Carrie Underwood w/Vince Gil..... "How great thou art" is also another

that knocks it right out of the ball park. Don't really know how to

post it.....take a listen,perhaps :)

myst

• Upvote 1

Ohhhhh little sam......    had tears running down my face through this one...beautiful song

Thank you ...i think ...... lol....  am not so sure i could listen to this one every day...... would be in tears for the day.

Of course Vince Gil does zero songs badly.........he's one of my favs.....needless to say.!!

myst

• Upvote 1

little sam ....... thanks for posting......Reba was bouncy......The Elvis song have heard many times

over the years......still enjoy ....thanks

Next song...........let me hear you sing???? please    :backflip:     You can do it girl !!!!

Am not the only one that would love to hear your voice .

myst

little sam ....... thanks for posting......Reba was bouncy......The Elvis song have heard many times

over the years......still enjoy ....thanks

Next song...........let me hear you sing???? please    :backflip:     You can do it girl !!!!

Am not the only one that would love to hear your voice .

myst

ummm...well.....Its been along time since Ive sang...If I could stand behind a wall....maybe :blush: ....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!...just kidding....I get really nervous and sometimes cant remember the words...lol!!!!!!!!...but thank you for the encouragement...the key to singing and playing any kind of instrument is practice and practice and start early in life...after i was adopted ...I was priveleged to have piano lessons, my mom always knew when I was hurt or upset because I would spend hours at the piano and bang away...lol!!!!!!..really didnt know I had a voice talent until the first song I sang at church...amazing grace...then had my first solo in high school...took solo to state competition and made a number 1 rating... :blush: ...talk about a shock...lol!!!!!!!...but if any voice teachers read this never give up on someone, could give that person a moment in time for them...I had a wonderful voice teacher...well I could ramble on and on...lol!!....but thats enough of me....... :blush:...thanks myst for letting me go down memory lane.... :hug:

ummm...well.....Its been along time since Ive sang...If I could stand behind a wall....maybe :blush: ....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!...just kidding....I get really nervous and sometimes cant remember the words...lol!!!!!!!!...but thank you for the encouragement...the key to singing and playing any kind of instrument is practice and practice and start early in life...after i was adopted ...I was priveleged to have piano lessons, my mom always knew when I was hurt or upset because I would spend hours at the piano and bang away...lol!!!!!!..really didnt know I had a voice talent until the first song I sang at church...amazing grace...then had my first solo in high school...took solo to state competition and made a number 1 rating... :blush: ...talk about a shock...lol!!!!!!!...but if any voice teachers read this never give up on someone, could give that person a moment in time for them...I had a wonderful voice teacher...well I could ramble on and on...lol!!....but thats enough of me....... :blush:...thanks myst for letting me go down memory lane..

http://youtu.be/l7aEeLG3l1U

Se Myst...that day, many years ago was my one moment of time, I sure do miss these 2 singers..:)

• Upvote 1