Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DirectFN ISX charts - updated realtime

Hello my ISX friends,

I've been buying and selling my stocks for several months now, but a really frustrating thing about it is that there are hardly any charts or graphs availble to help determine when to buy or sell. IraqStockX has a nice MACD, but it seems to be only updated every 7-10 days it seems. Not the best thing considering a MACD chart already lags slightly behing an up or downtrend. The lack of charts is frustrating when trying to buy low and sell high, which is still possible, but the last thing you want to do is sell low, which I have done, and sucks as you watch the price go higher. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻).

Anywho, I found a company that hosts the stock trackers for mubasher info and Iraqi Business News and decided to give them a try. They're awesome. They update every session and include tools such as the MACD, RSI, Stochastic, Parabolic SAR, etc. They're offer a 7-day trial, which is what I'm doing now and am pleased with it. After that, the it's $15/month for the ISX charts.

http://www.directfn.com/

If you want to read up on trading and how to use the charts, I highly recommend the site below listed by another DinarVet. It's for Forex, but the principles and charts apply to stocks as well.

http://www.babypips.com/

Best of luck!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

rightsonword,

Good info. Keep it coming. Our thread has been dead lately.

Yes, they have, unfortunately. I hope it picks up more. There's good stuff happening on the ISX.

BTW: BNOR is having their AGM April 6th I believe and they are offering 26% bonus shares if anyone is interested in picking up some shares before the AGM.

• Upvote 3

I own BNOR shares.  What is the offering of 26% bonus shares mean.

you get 26% free shares for shares you owned prior to their Annual General Meeting, which is next week. I actually sold mine a while back (stupid move), so I might have to buy them back again. >_<

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply.  Do I have to do anything or am I credited automatically.  I use Aljazera.

I use them as well. You are automatically credited, but it can take several months before it shows on your account. If a company you own is offering paid-up shares, then you have to notify the broker that you are willing to purchase the shares.

• Upvote 1