Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brooklyn Day 4 of Martial Law

Sparta

I just heard about this.  Anybody know with firsthand knowledge about this???  Will appreciate your views.  Thanks.

This google search link was spawned by me because I heard a "little something" and decided to try to validate.  I could not believe the links that I found for the search terms:  "brooklyn martial law": 

Google search "brooklyn martial law"  https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=brooklyn+martial+law&oq=brooklyn+martial+law&gs_l=hp.12..0i22i30.1243.10278.0.14311.20.15.0.5.5.0.263.2015.5j7j3.15.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.6.psy-ab.2o2m_ca-V4k&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43828540,d.b2U&fp=aaeba9b7f058e829&biw=1366&bih=622

I was in Brooklyn today. I have an office in Greenpoint. The media is doing what they do best. There have been police protests by angry locals who are up in arms over the police shooting of an armed teen earlier in the week. I got coffee at my local Dunkin Donuts, had lunch at the local dive diner and spent several hours in my office. Seemed like a perfectly normal Friday in Brooklyn. Do't buy into the hype.

Have a good weekend all.

• Upvote 3

Seemed like a perfectly normal Friday in Brooklyn.

Thanks, LIB, I knew you could clear it up for us!

Ha, I read Greenport instead of Greenpoint the first time I read your response and thought, gee, that's a LOOOOOOOONG way from Brooklyn! 

KK

• Upvote 1

Thanks, LIB, I knew you could clear it up for us!

Ha, I read Greenport instead of Greenpoint the first time I read your response and thought, gee, that's a LOOOOOOOONG way from Brooklyn! 

KK

Greenport is one of my favorite spots on the Island.  Nothing better than sitting in the sun on the deck/dock at Claudio's, eating some fresh caught fish and watching the tall ships sail by.  Gotta love it!!

Tends to be a tad less gang violence in GreenPORT as well.  LOL.

Take care KK

• Upvote 2