Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the Dinar RV ???

BetOnDinar

Most of you seem pretty sure this is going to RV in a big way. I sure hope so. I bought 2 million dinar but I have a hard time believing this will really happen. Can it really happen? Can it? Could it really RV at $0.30 and make my 2 million dinar worth $600,000 USD? Or more? MAN!! That would change things for me. I bought the dinar because I don't believe it will really go down in value and do believe it will increase in value, but the longer this continues without a RV, and the more dinar sold, the harder it is for me to have confidence anything substantial will happen with a RV. I simply worry that all the dinar being sold is essentially "diluting" the value of the currency. What can you share to provide confidence to me, and others who are doubtful?? Many thanks in advance. :confused:

I'd suggest going back and reading, and then re-reading, the significant posts over the past several weeks. With the preponderance of information out there, there can be no question that it's going to happen -- relatively soon. And, while the majority of posters believe it will be between $1.00 and $3.86, the honest truth is that no one really knows. But that it will happen there can be no doubt! Keep the faith -- and keep the dinar!

Hi bet on,

There are a lot threads here that will give you confidence that you made a good investment, however for me it is this simple: I rather have about $2000.00usd / $2,000,000iqd and lose every dime than to not have $2000.00usd / $2,000,000iqd and it RV at .30 or more! "SIMPLE" What do you think?

Sparkey's right, do your homework. To be honest you should have done it before you bought it. read and read more of the past posts that are on this site and you will better understand this investment. It's your money and if was me buying dinar I wouldn't have be lazy and would have done my investigating and homework on the Dinar. You need to know how you are investing your money and do your own due diligence. asking people on this site you will get mixed messages.

This thing is going to happen - it's just a matter of when and at how much. Iraq is too oil rich, they have been given the gift of forgivness of debts owed to other countries and those other countries are holding loads of dinar so that the RV will pay off their cost of the war.......it is going to happen!

I would suggest going to Investorsiraq.com and click on the New Iraq Headlines..... All day everyday they update whats going on in Iraq - good or bad - read the past 100 or so articles and u will be able to answer your own question. IMHO.... not a doubt in my mind that it will SOMEDAY.....to many good things are taking place day in and day out. Now lets all hope and pray that they will be able to put together a parliamentry PEACEFULLY and ALL groups are involved, and if they can make that happen absolultey nothing but really good things will happen. GO IRAQ

I have done my own DD before buying as well... and as I stated earlier, this is much like a penny stock with a built-in stop loss. Reward is high and risk is low since you still own a currency that's worth something. While I don't necessarily buy into the dramatic RV immediately, (one to one or higher) I do see a gradual increase with this currency over the next 5 years as foreign investment booms and government / country stabilize. We will also see one middle east currency created much like the euro that all middle eastern countries will adopt.

In my humble opinion... I see an RV of around .25 to .35 initially and a slow methodical increase as oil production, foreign investment and infrastructure booms. I don't fall into the instant millionaire theory or the naysayers... more of a middle of the road realistic approach.

Just think of it this way like I do. Say you live in Nebraska and all the states around you have currencies that are worth 2 to 3 times more that your currency. You couldn't do or go anywhere outside of your country. How could you visit relatives or buy anything? You can't! They have to do something soon. Have to!!!!

If you look at history and track how past events over the last 10 to 12 years of the Irag dinar prior to the war, despite the current events, you will see that there is historical proof to further substantiate the reality of this transition for the Iraqi Dinar. Long trusted friends with several years in the military and other governmental figures are heavily involved in this venture, so-to-speak. This is one of the greatest opportunities for the average person to cross over to the financially possible lifestyle.

laugh if you want...I quit working out when i become the govanator. I was such a handsome hog, swinging my sword at barnyard preditors, saving the world from evil, kissing the young swinetts.......... I was a barbarian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1419[/ATTACH]