Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President says that anybody who works 40 hours a week shouldn't be in poverty.

yota691

Not sure what happened to my original reply, but the fact this reprehensible attack on my character remains, suggests that I must have hit a wrong button when posting my reply last night. Thought the fact that Shabs was able to repond to my reply which is no longer here, leaves me questioning what's up....

That notwithstanding..... Ladies, I said nothing to you, I did nothing to you, and you attack me. And be honest, you have attacked my character. Does it hurt my feelings no. But it does show your typical MO of turning an attack back onto the poster and accusing them of doing exactly what you are doing.
You are most adept at poking someone in the eye with a sharp stick and then sitting back tossing out the victim card and innocently asking what is everyone so upset about....

SgtFuryUSCZ, on 12 Mar 2013 - 07:14, said:
***///
...yawwwwnnnnn........

***///
and as far as you cowardly hiding behind rayzur's skirts, shameful

using some self-obsessed officer's words to justify you refusing to understand the TRUTH related to THE TOPIC is ridiculous.

if you're acting ignorant, we're going to try to help you.

using rayzur's post to infer that we are picking on you shows not only cowardly behaviour,
but that you are not armed to fight your own battles which explains your political slant.

SgtFuryUSCZ, on 12 Mar 2013 - 07:45, said:
***///

We're Free Patriots.... we don't take orders from some know-it-all pandering self-absorbed officer who
is still on a power trip giving orders....... <_<
Your insulting familarity with my life is obscene and inexcusable. You don't know me, you have never met me and you have no idea who I am. The fact you are so presumptuously arrogant in trashing my character in order to win your point is clearly a statement about your integrity. You have never been more wrong, inaccurate, or out of line in making this kind of attack.
I don't know what kind of warped thing happened in your life, but nothing that happened to you makes it okay for you to attack mine. 

SgtFuryUSCZ, on 12 Mar 2013 - 07:45, said:
if you're into that, SHABS, good for you,
again, it explains the herd mentality of some folks who need that sort of thing.

If it makes you feel more secure and validated, good for you!

SgtFuryUSCZ, on 12 Mar 2013 - 08:01, said:
***///

We didn't "ATTACK" anyone. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Let me refresh your memory. YES you DID. You attacked me and my character. A typical maneuver you use, you do a drive-by slam and toss out the victim card when you are confronted.

SgtFuryUSCZ, on 12 Mar 2013 - 08:01, said:

You two drama queens are railroading an important topic right off the rails with
all your groundless accusations.

You 2 don't like what you hear, so off you go on your accusatory tangents - changing the subject --- classic you 2.

You do have an exceptional way of turning things back on the people who call you out. Amazingly, you beret them, in the face of clear examples of your character in attacking that of another, and then again, toss out the victim card. Its true. Its what you do.  You attacked me, who said nothing to you, then attack those who call you on it, and dismiss them by tossing out the victim of false accusations card. 
Here's an order for you -- GROW UP -- both of you.

I do want to thank you however for finally confirming in the context of your posts that you were not in fact ever an enlisted member of the military, and I appreciate that you did admit this. Thanks

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 3

I started reading this thread and I must say that I am very disappointed in the way some of you turned this into a personal attacking thread!  I hope when you have calmed down you can go back and read what you have posted and learn that we can disagree with each other but we don't have to attack characters in doing so!

BTW: Some of you will be missing post in this thread as I have unapproved them so that it doesn't continue to add gas to this fire that I am now putting out!

This thread is CLOSED!

• Upvote 3