Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tidbits from Frank26 and KTFA Members Sunday Afternoon . 3/10/2013

ronscarpa

Walkingstick wrote on March 10th, 2013, 11:22 am:   ATTN: FRANK...Sunday, March 10, 2013 15:28  BSA signed a memorandum of understanding with the Arab Academy for Science banking in OmanBAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / signed BSA, Sunday, with the Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences in Jordan a memorandum of understanding in the field of capacity building and training.

According to BSA moved his press office and received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, that "the BSA with the Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences in Jordan, a Memorandum of Understanding in the field of capacity building and training."  "The memo comes to enhance the existing cooperation and continuous between the two sides in the field of training personnel of the Office of Financial Supervision in the field of Banking and Finance." Finished / 21   
http://albaghdadianews.com/economy/item/27345-DnNAl-AkEjAB%D8%A9-AkLAkn%D8%A9-nNjI-LdKE%D8%A9-bJAmL-LI-AkaKADnLn%D8%A9-AkIEBn%D8%A9-kkIkNL-AkLZHEJn%D8%A9-Jn-ILAl.html

Frank26:  Yes Sir......... We saw You working on this yesterday so we started the qts.  This is another indiviual step to bring Iraq into the international world of commerce. It says the IQD has a new and wanted VALUE within the WB..... CBI/GOI..... 2013 Budget.....UNSC to go Ch6 and IMF's article 8. It says many unknown mandates and issues are conquered. To subdue these issues removes political crisis. This Academy is prestigious ........... Equalling a wanted condition of status. IMO ........... INTERNATIONAL STATUS.

I would love to hear Your ideas WS.TY to all KTFA NEWSHOUNDS. You will be busy starting after 4 am est tomorrow....... :

KTFA,  Frank

PCM wrote on March 10th, 2013, 2:20 pm:IMO things are very good to great with the IQD investment. Just some background I spent four years in Iraqi as a contactor 2003-07. Did alot of travel in mideast made good friends and contacts. Learned a great deal of the culture and their personnality and only a few words of the language. 

Let me tell you I was there for the dinar transfure help in the disposal of the old bills. At this point my interpreter "MD" told me I should start collecting the new Dinar that it will be a good investment. 

I took MD word for it and I've been in for the long run. I follow the Dinar closly and go back to the online days of Truk to now Frank26 and let me say the family has a leg up on the Dinar world. Frank's team does a great job and I will say that they are spot on the majority of the time.
The reason I'm posting is to pass on that things or coming together for us. 

I went to my Bank, a large credit union for major oil company "EM", to talk with the vice president about my account. He knows about the Dinar but does not follow as close as we do. As we visited he was VERY upbeat about our future in this investment. 

So I want to tell all of the Family it's coming "Be Happy"

Here's Frank's l;atest for those that might be curious.... :shrug: ...RON  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 5

If I recall correctly..... Charles Manson called his followers "family" as well.....things that make you go hummmm

and by the way....he went to a credit union to talk about a business account???

My credit union will not allow business accounts. I wonder about others

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I recall correctly..... Charles Manson called his followers "family" as well.....things that make you go hummmm

and by the way....he went to a credit union to talk about a business account???

My credit union will not allow business accounts. I wonder about others

Randolph-Brooks FCU Small Business Services

-