Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank gives companies selling currency 4 months for submission of final accounts

k98nights

Looks like the CBI wants to make sure they know their numbers, which is what I would want to do before making big decisions... could get very interesting soon!

I wonder about the date, though... something isn't quite right there. I have some digging to do!

That's not the only thing that's not quite right.

Edited by LIBoy

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Basel-III-norms-for-Indian-banks-from-April-1-RBI/articleshow/19132646.cms

I read this article a while back but never connected it to this article because I found it some time after and forgot about this one! Basel III regulations where suppose to be enacted on Jan 1, 2013 but was extended to April 1st. RV was "suppose" to happen on Jan 1 but alas nothing.. but if the IMF told them to wait til April 1st than.. I think you catch my drift... It also lines up with why Kobler said the boarders (last issue of Ch VII) had to be completed by the end of March! Hope my dot connecting is correct! Just seems to be too much of a coincidence! GO RV!!!  :soon: