Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"The One People's Public Trust" As of December 25, 2012

Peace

Be careful BrandyClark, I have researched this some time ago and read on a forum of someone who didn't win their case and it cost them time and money. There seemed to be a lot of folk debunking this information. I wish I could point you in the right direction as to where I read this. Remain positive, but continue your fact finding, and please keep us informed.

• Upvote 2

OPPT sent out some UCC filings. They were ignored. OPPT declared themselves victorious.

This does not compute. Who enforces any of this?

OPPT appears to believe that they can bind these corporations to a contract through their UCC filings to which the corporations were not a party and, in fact, didn't even respond to.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

OPPT sent out some UCC filings. They were ignored. OPPT declared themselves victorious.

This does not compute. Who enforces any of this?

OPPT appears to believe that they can bind these corporations to a contract through their UCC filings to which the corporations were not a party and, in fact, didn't even respond to.

Good morning :)

If the UCC filings were ignored , why can we see them on https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/ucc/search.aspx?name=y as certified? What enforced this is that there were no rebuttals filed. Which is why it's now a UCC law.

In order to fight against these "foreclosures" first the Governments would have to PROVE that they are NOT Corporations, which they can not do- they cannot go against these filings because to do so would actually PROVE that they ARE Corporations!

Also, "we the people" everywhere in the world are made beneficiaries to the trust in equity. So it's our duty as free people to take down the slavery system of financial control. I guess you would have to want to be free to move further with this.

You're thinking about all the details but in my mind the reality is they have been foreclosed, at this point they are simply riding it out. Mainstream is on they're side, they are after all corporations as well.

I'm free and so I'm going to act like it :)

Be careful BrandyClark, I have researched this some time ago and read on a forum of someone who didn't win their case and it cost them time and money. There seemed to be a lot of folk debunking this information. I wish I could point you in the right direction as to where I read this. Remain positive, but continue your fact finding, and please keep us informed.

I don't doubt for a second that some people will fail, temporarily. I say that because corruption is at all levels alongside ignorance. This is why more people need to become educated on what's happening, this is why the OPPT encourages widespread dissemination through alternative media and flash mobs for the mainstream.

I'm not claiming to be an expert by any measure but I love freedom and refuse these illegal corporations to pass laws that keep me down and take my money. We are taking back our "de jure" government by dismantling the corporations masquerading as government. The UCC law has opened the door to taking out those sumabiches. :)

Freedom is here, turns out it was always here! It's all about your mindset.

Are you living in fear?

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire

• Upvote 1

Filing a Uniform Commercial Code document doesn't make anything law. The UCC has nothing to do with making law. And the UCC is not international, it applies to the U.S. only. And, like any kind of commercial law, contracts are litigated all the time.

This whole OPPT nonsense is just that, more sovereign citizen nonsense.

And, FYI, Tim Turner is a secured party creditor. And he is rotting in jail.

There is nothing better than to beat these guys at their own game. I battled some credit-card companies a few years and the outcome was very favorable. Simply I requested a bit of information that contractually they were obligated to furnish. They refused and I walked away without any further payments.

So what is being discussed here has caught my eye. I did some research yesterday, as brandy's enthusiasm was passed on to me. I'm still looking for the US filings and the facts that this was in fact a suit, properly served and then ignored by the entities. 

If anyone has a link, I'd be most appreciative.

• Upvote 2

Filing a Uniform Commercial Code document doesn't make anything law. The UCC has nothing to do with making law. And the UCC is not international, it applies to the U.S. only. And, like any kind of commercial law, contracts are litigated all the time.

The UCC creates "legal" procedures used throughout all banks. Once adopted by the States then becomes law. Your statement claiming, "it applies to the U.S only", Is incorrect, Article 1 of the UCC talks about how to handle international transactions.

And what's wrong with wanting to be a sovereign citizen!.

• Upvote 1

I can't find anything about a suit being filed. Just some UCC filings.

Where has being a sovereign citizen ever gotten anyone? Except in jail or prison.

Exactly! Don't you think the tide should turn. I want to be able to travel freely, make and sell anything I want to anyone, anywhere, not have forced vaccinations (MI), eat food I plant in my garden without authorities jumping on my a$$, and maybe I want to smoke some weed at my discretion, I want the same freedoms that these a$$es running the establishments have.

Again, I guess you have to believe you are free to start acting and living it. I'm with OPPT!

As far as a suit maybe understanding the difference between "legal" and "lawful" is a good start for everyone who wishes to be informed.

I can't find anything about a suit being filed. Just some UCC filings.

Where has being a sovereign citizen ever gotten anyone? Except in jail or prison.

What are you saying when you say "suit".

Just as a point of interest about the "trustees" of OPPT, here is an excerpt from the comments of someone who did a little googling about them.

"At the bottom of the document it lists three people's names: Caleb Paul Skinner...Hollis Randall Hillner...and Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf. I Googled all three names. All three own their own 1 driver, 1 truck trucking company and appear to be private contractors for Quick Transportation Solutions trucking company. From the information provided at the links, and their individual USDOT (i.e. U.S. Dept. of Transportation) registration numbers, they appear to be 18 wheeler truck drivers. 

-- Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf of Quick Transportation Solutions trucking out of Gig Harbor, Washington. See
http://www.quicktransportsolutions.com/t...263660.php....and....http://transportation-services.findtheda...arraf-Llc 

-- Hollis Randall Hillner also of Quick Transportation Solutions trucking out of Anahola, Hawaii. Seehttp://www.quicktransportsolutions.com/t...286479.php....and....http://transportation-services.findtheda...illner-Llc

-- Caleb P. Skinner also of Quick Transportation Solutions trucking out of Cheyenne, Wyoming. See http://www.quicktransportsolutions.com/t...302720.php....and....http://transportation-services.findtheda...nner-Trust

I even went so far as to call two of the phone numbers listed next to their names. It amazed me that the numbers were valid and I got a recording asking me leave a message. The phone number for Caleb Skinner is the same one he used to register the peoplestrust1776.org website (see below).

I Googled http://www.peoplestrust1776.org/ which is the website they posted the original document on and did a WhoIs website registration search on it. It's registered to Caleb Skinner from Las Vegas, who -- for what it's worth -- who also owns either a website or company (at least on paper in both instances) named "Launch Pad Inc.". Seehttp://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain...d=GoDaddy "

Ha ha, they are not truck drivers.  At the beginning they had to turn their names to LLCs for some reason to be able to track the fraud of the system.  You will not know what happened until TPW tell you themselves.  Tim Turner is a shill.  He is a fraud created by TPW to try and co-opt what the good guys were doing.  

I see old Charlie Miller was one of the initial trustees. This is clearly a scam.

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/irs/pages/27/attachments/original/1335373164/Supreme_Ct_of_WA_filing-9-20-11.pdf?1335373164

I read both links I don't understand how Charlie Miller Is a scam. I think both links make a stronger case that they know what they're doing. That first link is awesome Tucci-Jaraff takes on WA State. Also, even if we had a reason to not like Miller (which, so far there i have none), he's not on the One People's Public Trust, however, according to the UCC filings doesn't matter anyway because we are ALL beneficiaries in equity.

• Upvote 1

Beneficiaries of what? I'll take my $5 billion right now, thanks. If you could ask Heather to send it on, I don't really trust her with it.

Oh, that's right, she said I already have it. I just have to start living like I do, and it will be so.

New-age nonsense.

Charlie supposedly had the original trust which he signed over to Tucci-Jaraff. Magnanimous, wasn't he.

I little history of Charles C. Miller:

Fraud Suspects Arrested in Washington
Abstracted from the Columbian
Four persons were arrested in Washington in mid-February on charges of conspiracy to defraud banks, mail fraud, and interstate transportation of stolen property. Most prominent among them was Charles C. Miller. Miller, a former resident of Vancouver, Washington, and Kathleen Cottam, from the Tacoma area, travelled around Washington writing bogus checks that amounted to over $30 million. Miller was prominent among militia and sovereign citizen sympathizers in the Vancouver-Portland area.

Miller, currently incarcerated in the Pierce County Jail in Tacoma, was arrested in Portland as he deplaned a flight from Hawaii. His checks, though, came from Montana. Miller and Cottam had traveled to Montana in the spring of 1995 to Roundup to learn the art of bogus money orders and checks from the leader of the Montana Freemen, Leroy Schweitzer (currently incarcerated in Billings, Montana, on every charge imaginable).

According to Assistant U.S. Attorney Carl Blackstone, Miller plans to represent himself in court, because "he did not recognize our law and that it was foreign to him and he was in court under duress." Self-styled "sovereign citizens" frequently represent themselves when arrested, leading to a high conviction rate against them. Also arrested were Charles Dean Christenson and Kurt Rolfe Gilson of Bellevue, and Veryl E. Knowles of Spokane. Cottam had already been arrested and has pleaded guilty.

March 2, 1998, Washington: A federal judge hands down "exceptional sentences" to Veryl Knowles and Charles C. Miller for their roles in a massive scheme to create and pass counterfeit money orders. The two "freemen" received sentences of eleven years and three months (for Knowles) and twelve years and three months (for Miller). Federal judge John Coughenour handed out particularly long sentences because he said he wanted to send a warning message to people who attempted similar schemes. 

Heather has some shady friends.

Do I need to set up one of these before I get my $5 billion?

"A CVAC is a structure for recognizing what it's replacing. And it can
end up being anything you want." --  Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf

CVAC - Creation's Value Asset Center

“BY DECLARATION AND ORDER, creation’s value asset centers, being the
original, sole, and absolute superior structure, network and system by
creation for the lawful and transparent existence, co-existence,
knowledge, co-knowledge, custody, co-custody, operation, co-operation,
creation, co-creation, use, and co-use, of any and all creation’s value,
inclusive of any and all tracking, transfer, appointment, assignment,
gift, and growth therefrom, under the principle of common law, under the
laws of the creator, under the laws of creation, and is and shall be
irrevocably called and known as “CVAC”, inclusive of its parts, the
“CVAC Structure”, “CVAC System”, “CVAC Network”, and all the sub-parts
that may lawfully manifest or be bound thereunder, as follows: …(see
second document, fourth paragraph below).” –   CVAC Declaration and Order.

Order 10/21/2012
Edited by RVPleaseToday

Beneficiaries of what? I'll take my $5 billion right now, thanks. If you could ask Heather to send it on, I don't really trust her with it.

Oh, that's right, she said I already have it. I just have to start living like I do, and it will be so.

New-age nonsense.

Charlie supposedly had the original trust which he signed over to Tucci-Jaraff. Magnanimous, wasn't he.

I little history of Charles C. Miller:

Fraud Suspects Arrested in Washington

Abstracted from the Columbian

Four persons were arrested in Washington in mid-February on charges of conspiracy to defraud banks, mail fraud, and interstate transportation of stolen property. Most prominent among them was Charles C. Miller. Miller, a former resident of Vancouver, Washington, and Kathleen Cottam, from the Tacoma area, travelled around Washington writing bogus checks that amounted to over $30 million. Miller was prominent among militia and sovereign citizen sympathizers in the Vancouver-Portland area.

Miller, currently incarcerated in the Pierce County Jail in Tacoma, was arrested in Portland as he deplaned a flight from Hawaii. His checks, though, came from Montana. Miller and Cottam had traveled to Montana in the spring of 1995 to Roundup to learn the art of bogus money orders and checks from the leader of the Montana Freemen, Leroy Schweitzer (currently incarcerated in Billings, Montana, on every charge imaginable).

According to Assistant U.S. Attorney Carl Blackstone, Miller plans to represent himself in court, because "he did not recognize our law and that it was foreign to him and he was in court under duress." Self-styled "sovereign citizens" frequently represent themselves when arrested, leading to a high conviction rate against them. Also arrested were Charles Dean Christenson and Kurt Rolfe Gilson of Bellevue, and Veryl E. Knowles of Spokane. Cottam had already been arrested and has pleaded guilty.[/size]March 2, 1998, Washington: A federal judge hands down "exceptional sentences" to Veryl Knowles and Charles C. Miller for their roles in a massive scheme to create and pass counterfeit money orders. The two "freemen" received sentences of eleven years and three months (for Knowles) and twelve years and three months (for Miller). Federal judge John Coughenour handed out particularly long sentences because he said he wanted to send a warning message to people who attempted similar schemes. [/size]

Heather has some shady friends.

Do I need to set up one of these before I get my $5 billion?

"A CVAC is a structure for recognizing what it's replacing. And it can

end up being anything you want." --  Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf

CVAC - Creation's Value Asset Center

“BY DECLARATION AND ORDER, creation’s value asset centers, being the

original, sole, and absolute superior structure, network and system by

creation for the lawful and transparent existence, co-existence,

knowledge, co-knowledge, custody, co-custody, operation, co-operation,

creation, co-creation, use, and co-use, of any and all creation’s value,

inclusive of any and all tracking, transfer, appointment, assignment,

gift, and growth therefrom, under the principle of common law, under the

laws of the creator, under the laws of creation, and is and shall be

irrevocably called and known as “CVAC”, inclusive of its parts, the

“CVAC Structure”, “CVAC System”, “CVAC Network”, and all the sub-parts

that may lawfully manifest or be bound thereunder, as follows: …(see

second document, fourth paragraph below).” –   CVAC Declaration and Order.

Order 10/21/2012

Ok now I realize I'm arguing for naught. 5 Billion?!! I am now aware you haven't read to understand anything. I dont care bout Miller, even if your post is true, it does not matter to me. Also for sake of argument, Jarraf has rubbed elbows with all sorts how else does she have the ability to do what she has done. I'm hella sure she made friends of her enemies to understand the operation, which is shown through her creating a law that is above their very own. Btw you haven't shown anything to refute that OPPT is legit. Also, the bankers who have done this "slight of hand" **** are the "shady" ones.!!!! You have no valid argument. If anything Jarraf is trying to make this public, it's the mainstream who is silent. Are you able to actually refute what the trust is capable of doing? No sideshows please.

How would I refute nothing? The "trust" has done nothing. They filed some useless paper. Could you point to one result where filing their paper made any real-world difference?

Oh, and, 

Here is the true announcement of that in Court entry Documentation on 25th Dec 2012 :

This sort, DEBTORS, are duly verified and REGISTERED as bankrupt. The states of body of the people, all the people 
equally, and the wealth domicil therein, have been duly “unhidden” from where it has always resided…where this sort of 
magician has always focused and committed its attention…on management of the people. 
The people, all people equally on earth, have an individual duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in 
lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER…over THREE QUINTILLION, FIVE HUNDRED 
QUADRILLION (3,500,000,000,000,000,000.00) just in duly verified EQUITY DEBT against the DEBTORS. There is an 
additional duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in lawful money of the united states of America, 
GOLD and SILVER, for each of those people damaged by the actions and systems of the DEBTORS…over THREE 
QUINTILLION, FIVE HUNDRED QUADRILLION (3,500,000,000,000,000,000.00) lawful money of the united states of 
America, GOLD and SILVER, in duly verified DEBT OF DAMAGES against the DEBTORS. This DEBT does not include 
the repossession of tangibles unlawfully and illegally obtained by the DEBTORS over the many, many, many moments of 
present…those, too, shall be duly REGISTERED in COMMERCE as the lawful and legal full title, ownership, and rights of the 

T h e O n e P e o p l e ‘ s P u b l i c T r u s t 
O F F I C I A L A N N O U N C E M E N T 
w w w. p e o p l e s t r u s t 1 7 7 6 . o r g 

D e c e m b e r 2 5 , 2 0 1 2

How would I refute nothing? The "trust" has done nothing. They filed some useless paper. Could you point to one result where filing their paper made any real-world difference?

There are many people filing already. They have websites on this where they are helping one another out. Remember this was made effective Dec 25...not even 2 months ago...mainstream isnt telling people...it's alternative media and word of mouth...but it's growing...I have visited various websites and socialmention ( trending website) and the twitter trends and I am going to tell you it's GROWING! Worldwide!