Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone seen these Videos

Mojo

There are also 46 videos on there that everyone should watch that are a tribute to the soldiers that everyone should watch that shows the price that our soldiers are paying for us to have the opportunity to be on this ride it might help ease the wait we are having when you see the ride they are on GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM OVER THERE And I would like to thank each and everyone of them for every thing they do and the sacrifice they make for all of us

• Upvote 1

Just reviewed them - thanks Mojo., Aside from being a seller/pumper I have to think this will push the CBI a little!!? The secret of the dinar cannot stay a secret for long ( think someone else pointed that out recently).

Pressure is a buildn' captain and she's goona blow !! :)

Yes very nice, had not seen them. Forwarded them to my attorney on another case. :) I been trying to get him to jump on this train and he is skeptical, I said to him..........I did it and who is paying you? lol

I think these may help him. Thanks.

Point is all of you here are most likely smarter than many corporate attorneys lmao.

• 5 weeks later...