Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the u.s. side provided the Iraqi Government with the names of 60 American citizen who are guilty of stealing funds amounted to more than 8 billion

ALBUNDY

The truth about the loss of 17 billion dollars will soon conclude its work

14-02-2013

Detecting the State of law coalition led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, the u.s. side provided the Iraqi Government with the names of 60 American citizen who are guilty of stealing funds amounted to more than 8 billion dollars, noting that the u.s. Government approved the smuggling out of Iraq.

In the meantime confirmed the Finance Committee in Parliament that involved the issue of the Iraqi side are powerful people in Government, saying it reserves the precise details of this file, and it will finish its work within days.

He said the State of law bloc MP Haitham al-Jabouri, the Iraqi side provided the US side with the names of American citizens involved in the thefts, he said Al-jubouri, a member of the Finance Committee, in an interview with the "range" to "the Iraqi side provided the US side with the names of Americans who were involved in the theft of Iraqi people's money under Paul Bremer, noting that they reached 60 us."

And that "there is an agreement between the US and Iraqi sides to hand over the names of Iraqis who have been involved in corruption with the Americans, adding that the Commission will complete its work on this issue within the next few days."

"The amounts lost (17), (8) stolen during the Bremer, while the remainder is the predecessor of the ministries and State institutions."

And Iraq Development Fund was established in May 2003, DFI by Coalition Provisional Authority Administrator and recognized, in accordance with Security Council resolution 1483 of the United Nations following the dissolution of the Coalition Provisional Authority in June 2004, the US Government was mandated by the Government of Iraq to manage the Iraq Development Fund, funds available for reconstruction projects, and the u.s. Department of Defense, Department of the Fund on behalf of the u.s. Government, the delegate was withdrawn effective 31 December 2007.

She is a member of the Finance Committee of majda Al-Tamimi told "range" to "parliamentary fact-finding Commission formed by a year from now to search for funds disbursed under the US administrator Paul Bremer continues to investigate about this file, indicating that within the Group of experts reviewed the account (dfi) with out-of-country audit and Interior, including the Central Bank and Ministry of finance stocks.

"This Committee is chaired by MP Ahmad Chalabi and members of the Maha and Magda Tamimi and Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri, a sign that its waiting for the experts ' report to prepare its final report to find out how these stolen funds were disbursed to be know the true size of the era in the next few days.

Tamimi said that "Iraqi accounting system needs to be reviewed through the presence of humans do not possess sufficient experience in management of financial accounting in the exact form, as well as the documentation is very weak at times, adding a deliberate theft, noting that the Commission had statistics on the amounts stolen and those that have done so well, but we only expect the experts to make sure nothing else.

And on people involved in stealing Iraqi money under Bremer, Tamimi revealed that "the Iraqi parties involved and powerful American in the current Iraqi Government, Bremer is encouraged on the prevalence of the phenomenon of corruption in that period that lasted until now.

On the possibility of recovering the amounts smuggled into the United States through Bremer, Tamimi said that he "will refer to legal experts, however," before these procedures, you must resolve the financial matters and find out the correct form, amounts and then discuss the possibility of retrieval.

Read more: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Fmobile-news.php%3Fid%3D88399

Is it really true?

Edited by ALBUNDY
  • Upvote 1

now it is gettig interesting, if they are not goin to bring out a value in currency that is a great quality to the dinar , why would they be so adamit on getting those monies back? another question , mmmmm are they refering to our dinars? :o make dinarians give the currency back ? this will be something to keep an eye on next few days for sure ..... morning al and peg bundy

I am pretty sure they are talking mostly about Bremer on this one. I thought he stold U.S. dollars. Did not no he took dinar to.. But if Chalabi is involved, it aint good. A lot of peeps think he stole more than Bremer did.. Indeed, this will be worth watching in the near future!!!! GO RV!!!~~~

Sounds to me, they won't RV this thing, until they arrest, and capture the stolen new dinar. Things could get interesting in the US.

Someone is sitting on a hot gold mine of dinar. This is good news for us investors. Someone new the plan, and is looking to cash in and get real rich. . Big Daddy is going to get them. .thank you al. <_</>

Edited by gregp

now it is gettig interesting, if they are not goin to bring out a value in currency that is a great quality to the dinar , why would they be so adamit on getting those monies back? another question , mmmmm are they refering to our dinars? :o/> make dinarians give the currency back ? this will be something to keep an eye on next few days for sure ..... morning al and peg bundy

No this is talking about dollars. About late spring 2005 there was money that disappeared while it was on its way to Iraq.I remember watching it on CNN. I was working nights, 13 billion dollars was lost that belongs to Iraq and I remember the man saying how can the us loose 13 billion dollars on an air craft carrior? The only thing is I can't remember any of the names spoken on this.but I do know it was late spring because a few month later kitrina hit New Orleans and a month and a half later. Rita hit my area when the electricity came back on they were still talking about it. I know I'm ranting on but its only to give anyone that wants to dig it up a reference if the want to look it up. :)

Sorry I haven't had my coffee this morning!

• Upvote 1

No this is talking about dollars. About late spring 2005 there was money that disappeared while it was on its way to Iraq.I remember watching it on CNN. I was working nights, 13 billion dollars was lost that belongs to Iraq and I remember the man saying how can the us loose 13 billion dollars on an air craft carrior? The only thing is I can't remember any of the names spoken on this.but I do know it was late spring because a few month later kitrina hit New Orleans and a month and a half later. Rita hit my area when the electricity came back on they were still talking about it. I know I'm ranting on but its only to give anyone that wants to dig it up a reference if the want to look it up. :)/>

Sorry I haven't had my coffee this morning!

Hi Jobug... I remember that, but I believe that money turned-up, reappeared... some sort of "clerical/accounting" oversight. The discussions are somewhere here in our archives. Enjoy your coffee... I'm having mine now! :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Jobug... I remember that, but I believe that money turned-up, reappeared... some sort of "clerical/accounting" oversight. The discussions are somewhere here in our archives. Enjoy your coffee... I'm having mine now! :)/>

Thanks for clarifying! Sometimes my brain wakes up before my body does! :D

Actually it was all US money and it was transfered to Iraq at the being of the war, 16 flights were taken over to Iraq and dropped. This money was put in place so Iraqi's were able to surive while we created new currency. While in the green zone some of the money went missing. Some of our solders and some Iraqi's took it. Techincally it was our money we loaned them, so as far as them getting it back our goverment has made it very clear that is not going to ever happen. It was US money that was taken and the goverment is dealing with our solders who took the money.

Edited by mdcentral

I am trying to figure out which money the article was stolen. Jaxinjersey, I remember that too. Yes it was an oversight. But are they talking about that or the money that disappeared on the ship. Or the money that was found that maliki had taken and not logged in. You know there will be more on this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1