Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'LL BE HAPPY WHEN.........

UNEEK

I'll be happy when...

We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another.

Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are.

After that, we're frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. We will certainly be happy when they are out of that stage. We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nicer car, when we are able to go on a nice vacation or when we retire.

The truth is there's no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when? Your life will always be filled with challenges.

It's best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway. Happiness is the way.

So, treasure every moment that you have and treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with ... and remember that time waits for no one. Stop placing "conditions" on your happiness - decide that you can be and will be happy and then watch and be amazed how your life really is happy

YOU ARE HAPPY AND LIFE IS GOOD --- not Life Is Good and you am Happy

So, stop waiting .

Until your car or home is paid off.

Until you get a new car or home.

Until your kids leave the house.

Until you go back to school.

Until you finish school.

Until you lose 10 lbs.

Until you gain 10 lbs.

Until you get married.

Until you get a divorce.

Until you have kids.

Until you retire.

Until summer..

Until spring.

Until winter.

Until fall.

Until you die.

There is no better time than right now to be happy. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and, dance like no one's watching.

Have a GREAT DAY Everyone!

• Upvote 7

Good post uneek. Happiness is a choice. I have always been a happy smiling guy :) alot of miserable people at work hate me for it. Gee thats too bad they can't see thr forest for all the trees. I'm called an oaf amd idiot etc. Who cares? I'm having far too much fun. At 55 i had my share of heart break amd b s .. it only made me stronger. My son is an ongoing saga but he too will come around. Have fun folks....I ain't getting any younger. An old Roman saying goes like this....Don't let the bastards wear u down....they only care about themselves............

• Upvote 1

I am happy where I am today because I know who I am inside out. I have to be "Me" first before I can be anybody's friends. I know in my heart of heart I am loved by the most handsome man in the universe and He keeps His promises to me and He never leaves me nor forsake me because He is true best friend and lover of my soul. I can feel His love everyday. He is there to wipe my tears and He is there to watch over me. I feel safe with Him and He always has my best interest in His mind all the time. He gives me life abundantly and I know I should enjoy my life as it is a gift from Him. I realize that in life I only have two choices : black or white, happy or sad, truth or lies, good or evil. I can be depressed and it's not doing me any good as it only brings me down to the pit of misery or I can complain about anything under the sun but it won't change anything but make me more frustrated and miserable or I can count my blessings and it makes me feel good and happy because I know I am blessed beyond imaginations. Just knowing I can breathe without equipment, I can feed myself and bathe myself without any help, I can walk without a cane are the blessings for good quality life.

If we feel we can be happy when ..... we will be missing what is in front of us, time we miss, we can't get back, so enjoy life to the fullest because it's a gift. Don't take anything or anybody for granted because when you lose it, you might not get it back. Do not forget to say "I love you" to your parents, spouse, children and co worker :) because you never know what tomorrow holds or even seconds later. Take time to enjoy a cup of good coffee or tea and take in the surrounding beauty. Smell the roses and give a smile to someone because it's free but it can brighten one's day, who knows it's the only nice thing someone does for them that day. And do not forget, to thank God for all you have because it is He who gives us, the scenery to enjoy, the love to give, the joy to share, peace to calm the storm :)

Have a blessed day :)

• Upvote 1

***///***///***///

Please stop saying "life is good"....

It shows your grammar is BAD. <_</>

Every time we ask how someone is and they say "oh, I'm good"...

we think to ourselves....

[i"]Hmmmnnnn... good thing we're not cannibals.....

this fat a$$ might just be tasty after all"....[/i] :P

Next time someone say's they are "good", try to bite them! :lol:

*****/////

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Downvote 1

I'll be happy when...

We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another.

Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are.

After that, we're frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. We will certainly be happy when they are out of that stage. We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nicer car, when we are able to go on a nice vacation or when we retire.

The truth is there's no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when? Your life will always be filled with challenges.

It's best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway. Happiness is the way.

So, treasure every moment that you have and treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with ... and remember that time waits for no one. Stop placing "conditions" on your happiness - decide that you can be and will be happy and then watch and be amazed how your life really is happy

YOU ARE HAPPY AND LIFE IS GOOD --- not Life Is Good and you am Happy

So, stop waiting .

Until your car or home is paid off.

Until you get a new car or home.

Until your kids leave the house.

Until you go back to school.

Until you finish school.

Until you lose 10 lbs.

Until you gain 10 lbs.

Until you get married.

Until you get a divorce.

Until you have kids.

Until you retire.

Until summer..

Until spring.

Until winter.

Until fall.

Until you die.

There is no better time than right now to be happy. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and, dance like no one's watching.

Have a GREAT DAY Everyone!

Uneek you've provided a great platform for folks to share some really wonderful stuff. I hope this fills up in the next few days!!!

BTW I continue to live about 15-20 years behind my calendar age. I never aged beyond say 30-35 from activity level, appearence, etc.

Among others reasons I attribute that to is; constantly adding to my list of things to be thankful for!!

Thankyou for this above Uneek!

Nadita thats what I hope we get to see a lot of following here the next fews days. I love that. Thanks!

• Upvote 1