Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dorner issues statement.

Jmasters

Well, time will tell...but I have my doubts at this point. The manifesto didn't look like an idea for a movie.

One must wonder though, how many more "Doerner" 'possibles' are out there... in corrupt police departments???

Any in Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey, Houston, or............. America's Banks proved to be corrupt, Wall Street proved to be corrupt and, well, Washington DC is ....what?

America is still better than most,..but we are losing it fast IMHO.

• Upvote 1

Well, time will tell...but I have my doubts at this point. The manifesto didn't look like an idea for a movie.

One must wonder though, how many more "Doerner" 'possibles' are out there... in corrupt police departments???

Any in Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey, Houston, or............. America's Banks proved to be corrupt, Wall Street proved to be corrupt and, well, Washington DC is ....what?

America is still better than most,..but we are losing it fast IMHO.

Actually the story when it first came out sounded just like a movie.The Negotiator and U.S. Marshall's are two that come to mind right away ,minus the use of drones of course.. But , as you mentioned and I think we all can agree, time will tell...

***///***///***///

As we said, if the Feds could take down the Dixie Mafia,

there was a time they could have taken down the LAPD as well.

However, now that we have NO JUSTICE department, LAPD will go on as they are,

right or wrong as that may be. <_<

So, even if this guy DID have a case, there is - ODDLY ENOUGH - no recourse for this

obummer-loving murderer under the administration of HIS OWN MESSIAH obummer

and his LACK of JUSTICE hack - eric holder.

He's ska-rewed. Hoisted upon his own petard.

Shoulda been careful what you wished for, you misguided, ignorant killer.

LACK of JUSTICE hack - eric holder.

Now there is a piece of work..'holder'....but then most of Os appointed Agency heads are.

All so far to the "far" left they can't see the Constitution for the distance.

***///***///***///

This administration currently has - not one - but TWO liberal universities working on extinguishing the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration.

They are re-writing history for future presentation as OUR REPUBLIC'S "New Nation Forward" documents.

Anybody else find THAT incredibly disturbing...? <_<

• Upvote 1

***///***///***///

This administration currently has - not one - but TWO liberal universities working on extinguishing the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration.

They are re-writing history for future presentation as OUR REPUBLIC'S "New Nation Forward" documents.

Anybody else find THAT incredibly disturbing...? <_</>

Details please, Ladies... DV & FB are my sources for news & info! No tv!

Thanks!

KK

MADD for Heather

I believe he will get what he deserves in the end.......................shot to death on earth & judgement in heaven.

Even if he was wronged by the system, there was a better way to handle it.

Going out and killing innocent people is NOT the way to bring attention to your case.

I can only pray that he finds a just end when he is judged by God.