Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BONDLADY'S CHAT 1-11-2013

Rogue Knight

Here is the link to the information they are discussing...it is exactly what they are discussing...but it is from 2004.

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en/content/iraqi-banking-law-order-no94-2004

I think I may see their confusion, though. The are looking at the "Updated" column, and seeing the 11/18/2012 date thinking it means a newly approved law. It doesn't mean that, though. Iraq has been cleaning up these documents for years when a spelling or other error is found. These are not new laws.

Thats what i see as well.....not bashing but i dont think any of this is new and i fail to see why any.of these would prevent the dinar from raising in value if they werent in place.....

Maybe someone can clarify.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Thats what i see as well.....not bashing but i dont think any of this is new and i fail to see why any.of these would prevent the dinar from raising in value if they werent in place.....

Maybe someone can clarify.....

Well, keep you got those that pump up the dinar hype, then you got those that pump up the guru hype, pretty simple

• Upvote 1

AND YOU GOT YOUR ANTI SPECULATORS those who feel its necessary to jump in between any one who is speculating the possibilities of the dinar .. and surround their thoughts with anti speculations .. even though the anti speculators were at one time speculators themselves .... they feel its their duty to not let anyone have any thoughts .. because the anti speculators feel they have all the answers and their anti speculations are final .. they feel everything is writen in stone and they and only they could possibly be correct since every revaluation in history is has always been on the front page of every news paper so everyone in the world knows its comming ,,and can invest for "the profit" .

ooops thats right no one in history has advertised a currency revaluation in advance ,,,never mind ... so i guess iraq is no different ..what are the anti revaluation gurus predicting ..? .. besides nothing ... a nutral redenomination .. an exchange of currency with a different picture on it ...and when they add up the numbers on the pictures on the currency.. it will be less .. but worth the same thing ..which will create even more phisical currency.. for every zero note another note is created ,, without zeros ,,, but iraq will create many more smaller notes ... in the one dinar catagory .. along with coins ...so they wil have more phisical notes in iraq when they claim they need wheelbarrows now to buy things because of the zeros

if theres 1 billion 25,000 notes right now ..theres going to be 1 billion new 25 dinar notes . to replace them .. and thats supposed to cut down on phisical notes

same for all the other notes ,, 10,000 note ,,,,,5000 note ......1000 notes .... it seems only the 500 note 250 notes .. and 50 notes would be eliminated . but those will be replaced with coins

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

dontlop, no one is anti anything here. The laws referenced in the chat as "new laws" and significant to the RV appear to be neither. Don't you think that important?

.. i cant chat with you .. you seem to want to challenge everything i post .. its my opinion and im sticking to it .. if i said theres not such thing as an anti lopster .. you would say yes there is .. and ask some lame question .. if i said there were anti lopsters you would say no there isnt .. and ask some lame question ..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

if theres 1 billion 25,000 notes right now ..theres going to be 1 billion new 25 dinar notes . to replace them .. and thats supposed to cut down on phisical notes "

It's not the physical number of notes they want to reduce. They want to make it less complicated to deal with the currency. All those zeros are tough to calculate with. Does a job on your eight digit calculator.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ya i never heard of iraq saying they would like to bring down the number of notes from 7 trillion to 4 trillion .. i was dreaming that .. they never said they had too many notes and wanted to reduce that number of paper .. because they love replacing 7 trillion notes every 3 years ..at 20 cents per note .... this is why their dinars are all torn up .. they cant afford to keep replacing these notes ..they do cost . ive heard up to 30 cents per note to print ..look it up ..i did .. years ago.. i think they will get the number of notes down to around 30 billion .. they will definatly need to add some value to them ..

heck even the us notes are wearing out and being torn,, its not like the us is sending cash over for our oil purchases ,, thats done with electronic dollars .. .this is going to come to a screaching halt and the iraqis will either use electronic dollars on plastic .. or they will use the new dinars that are coming out ..

then the day will come where laws will be set in place that only iraqi dinars are to be used in public market place in iraq .. its coming

yep you will pay an exchange fee to do business in iraq if you have dollars in your hand ,, just like every where else

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure it cost 1.2 trillion dollars to print Iraqi currency. Seems pretty steep to me.

i know you are not sure .. look it up so you can be sure ..some of those notes made by these de larue currency printers cost over a dollar each .. the paper .. the process .. is not cheap ..

I find it funny how the date on this is 1/11/13 , but when you go to Bond lady's site there is no chat listed from 1/11/13.

I think you pulled part of an old chat in & are starting crap. So I say BS to this thread you started. because there was no chat from Bond Lady on 1/11/13.

ya i never heard of iraq saying they would like to bring down the number of notes from 7 trillion to 4 trillion .. i was dreaming that .. they never said they had too many notes and wanted to reduce that number of paper .. because they love replacing 7 trillion notes every 3 years ..at 20 cents per note .... this is why their dinars are all torn up .. they cant afford to keep replacing these notes ..they do cost . ive heard up to 30 cents per note to print ..look it up ..i did .. years ago.. i think they will get the number of notes down to around 30 billion .. they will definatly need to add some value to them ..

heck even the us notes are wearing out and being torn,, its not like the us is sending cash over for our oil purchases ,, thats done with electronic dollars .. .this is going to come to a screaching halt and the iraqis will either use electronic dollars on plastic .. or they will use the new dinars that are coming out ..

then the day will come where laws will be set in place that only iraqi dinars are to be used in public market place in iraq .. its coming

yep you will pay an exchange fee to do business in iraq if you have dollars in your hand ,, just like every where else

Re-denomination makes cash transactions easier but it doesn't reduce the number of notes in circulation. That will be accomplished as they develop the banking industry and more people are doing electronic transactions. They're two different goals with different means to accomplish them.

• Upvote 2

Re-denomination makes cash transactions easier but it doesn't reduce the number of notes in circulation. That will be accomplished as they develop the banking industry and more people are doing electronic transactions. They're two different goals with different means to accomplish them.

Thanks for getting this back on track Doc! +1

oops... that's right, this thread has no track... it's one rail shy from the beginning... lol

Rogue, thanks for bringing it over though... always sifting for that one good nugget in there.... +1

Edited by Nelson0528
  • Upvote 1