Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12-27-12 SWFloridaGuy (MIG): Everyone is out of the loop. I've been saying none of us have a clue for a long time. Many pretend to though. Only the very naive or arrogant think they have the inside track on this. You have to be a special kind of stupid to throw out dates and rates not only once but multiple times a week.

Over a year ago (back in June) when we all thought this was going down, I was in OOM before I got banned. I was still in my listening to intel providers phase and around 1am I actually went into the room and called a date and rate. The next day when it didn't pan out I felt unbelievably horrible and swore I would never do that to anyone again.

That is why I continually find myself in a state of incredulity watching these guys do this every week. The excuse that they are just passing on what they are hearing has never really resonated with me because they don't have unlimited amazing contacts and why would you ever go back to someone who has proven themselves meretricious at best.

I personally believe that group mentality plays a major role in facilitating this behavior. This is similar to the Genovese syndrome where individuals do not offer any means of help others in order to further their own agenda. The probability of help has in the past been thought to be inversely related to the number of bystanders; in other words, the greater the number of bystanders, the less likely it is that any one of them will help.

Getting back to our investment; economic policy is influenced by international capital markets and foreign central banks and I certainly don't pretend to know the motives behind those that would influence either.

There are many intelligent people in the rooms. Many far more knowledgeable then myself and I've learned so much from them. They are also the first to admit that they don't have the answers because they actually have some grasp as to the complexity of the situation. This is all the more reason we need to provide as much evidence for our claims as possible.

This has been a frustrating journey for many of us and we should do everything in our power to limit these frustrations. I have no way of knowing for sure but I do feel great about where we're at going into 2013. This just could be our year, only time will tell. Hopefully, we'll all cross the finish line together soon and celebrate this long journey finally coming to an end.

• Upvote 8

12-27-12 SWFloridaGuy (MIG): Only the very naive or arrogant think they have the inside track on this. You have to be a special kind of stupid to throw out dates and rates not only once but multiple times a week.

Lol ! :lol: Great Observation SouthWestEastNorthCarolinaGuy ! :rolleyes:

I Luv Ur Passion For This Bro - It's Refreshing ! ;)

One Of The Main Reasons That I Started 'CNN' Is Because

I Felt That The Only Way To Deal With The Extreme Absurdity Involved With All The Various Aspects

Of This Investment (Gurus, Iraqi Politicians, LOPsters, Camels Etc ...) Was To Mock It ! :lol:

But I Luv How U Keep Bringing Hard Research To This Game ! :twothumbs:

U've Got A Lot Of Us Backing U Up In Ur Corner So Keep Up The Good Fight !

B)B)

• Upvote 7

I think these so called guru's are either profiting off of the gullible, and weak, or there is a viral pathological personality disorder that apparently afflicts dinar gurus.

Here's the webster definition of guru...

: a personal religious teacher and spiritual guide in Hinduism

a : a teacher and especially intellectual guide in matters of fundamental concern

b : one who is an acknowledged leader or chief proponent

c : a person with knowledge or expertise : expert

: a pathologically lying buffoon who claims to have insider information about the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1

you have said a mouth full,and you are correct no one knows when or how much---its like a guessing game-this person does this and they call it a set back--something didnt happen and thats a set back-this never got passed so thats a set back----this person says this must happen before we see it----no one knows for sure---and that is for sure----nice post SWFLoridaGuy---------------this is just my op

• Upvote 1