Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6 Reasons Why America Needs Assault Weapons

krome2ez

Here is a great story on so called assault weapons saving 2 lives, they really could just say SEMI automatic but that doesn't sound as glamorous! :rolleyes:/>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-q2zHIovOE

Like the good patriot Ted Nugent says "I don't want a rehabilitated violent offender, I want a dead violent offender!" :D

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

The county that i reside in sold out of every AR that was on the Shelf last week.. ones action created a reaction!!

not sure if you saw my post in a similar vein. The opening of the gun show revealed pallets upon pallets stacked about 5 feet high with ammo. The smallest case was 100 rounds with the majority being 500 or 1000. All 5.56 and .223 was sold out by noon opening day of a two day show. The guy taking orders was 5-6 weeks out back ordered.. and he was the manufacturer. By about 3/4:30 all hand guns except the few remaining high end (over a 1000.00) ones were sold. Even the .22 were flying off the shelf. Most vendors were not going to return the next day as they had nothing left to sell, and could not replenish their stock as it was not available in their warehouse or store .... And this was before this last incident.

I'm taking my niece and her wagon to the next show... She is going to make a flippin fortune transporting ammo cases for buyers from the front doors of the show, to the cars and trucks in the parking lot.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 4