Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE LATEST FROM PUMPER STEVEI

seetrader1

Greetings PD Members,

Yes it has been awhile since our last update. It does get a bit hard to provide you updates on this site as I get bashed to no end. I guess when when we share facts rather stories or theories, this is bound to happen.

I will share what we are being told from our sources in Iraq. I know many are members of other sites and they read chats from the "owners" that tell everyone that Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi is on the run and in hiding. What a great story to keep paying for memberships, however, this is not even remotely true, but awesome great story to keep you coming back.

Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi has been in out of the country visiting family during this time of investigation. Each and every time Maliki, Parliament or committee investigating the activities of the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) of any wrong doings, he has been prompt in returning and answering any questions. I understand that there has been someone appointed as temp "govenor" during this investigation, however he is not out of the picture. According to the official CBI website he is still listed as "Govenor".

When the court is done with this investigation in the next few days, they are going to publish the names of the people in the government that will be indicted. This is huge. You may not believe this, but bash me if you want, and you will have the last laugh. I stake my reputation on this one. From our sources, Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi has not been found guilty of anything but upholding the constitution and the direction of the CBI. When this is all said and done, he will regain his official position as the "Govenor" of the CBI.

According to our sources, Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi is pushing for Iraq to re-valuate their very low valued currency. It is not yet recognized as a trade-able currency in the open market. We have proof thru our sources that he has been telling the people to prepare and it will be coming in the near future.

As you are all aware, they settled the little (well big) skirmish between Baghdad and Kurdistan a couple of days ago.

Here are some other positive events happening, representative Kobler from the UN (United Nations) is in Baghdad meeting with Maliki and others.

Kuwait and Russia are both pushing to get the final Chapter VII sanctions lifted from Iraq. This very well take place December 15th, 2012 at the next UNSC meetings.

The new currency is now in the banks and they are ready for distribution. This would not have happened if they were just kidding or testing the waters. They were told (the banks) that it would not be much longer.

Now we can talk about the 2013 budget, yes the very controversial budget. This is a very hot topic for debate. Will or will it not contain the new revalued rate.

If you all recall, it has been in print that the new budget will be in the new currency rate. It is also based on the $90 oil price.

I think another hint is all of the news regarding the lifting of the three zeros. They state it will happen at the beginning of the physical period. If you recall last month (October) the Economic Committee Members stated the rush to delete the zeros currency, and it must start early 2013. So does this mean January 1, or thereafter. Now really sure, but I have to wonder, if the budget is in fact using the new rate, it would be January 1st.

The 2013 budget has been read once and is ready for a second and final reading. We know that the new budget will start Jan 1st 2013.

Now I would like to take all of the above factors into effect, and would hope that something positive will happen prior to January 1, 2013. I also think the next two weeks will be very telling and prove very interesting. As my wife, Ray and his wife would continue to stress, please be patient a little bit longer and let it happen.

You were all probably looking for something simple, short and sweet, however it is not that easy.

Now to address a possible rate, many boards will be very conservative and predict a one to one ratio, however, I will stand behind my thoughts. Over a year ago the 3.22 was taken as a date (PTR) need I say more? Well, that was blown out of the water. If you go look at my past posts and research, you will find ample news documents and posts to assure you that it will not be anything but a rate that is consistent within the region.

So in summary, if you take all of the news articles and connect the dots, they are leading to one thing, and that is Iraq is and will bring their currency to a proud value that represents their assets.

So many members have shared the assets that Iraq has and will have, you can only imagine their future as an economic giant in the world.

That they are not, but they will.

Also, remember the very close oil sharing, among other things, with Kuwait. And what is the value of the Kuwait Dinar? Exactly. I need say no more.

I plan on doing a great follow up post with more links my partner sent to me in the next day or two.

Remember, "We may not know what the future holds, be we can trust the One who holds the future because Wisdom is understanding what's really important!"

I hope you all have a great week and even better weekend.

God Bless you all and your families.

Steve

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Anyone remember this load of monkey caca?

From back in June or July.....

............................................................................................

"To all you great and wonderful PD Members,

I just got off the phone with Ray and one of his contacts just got back from Iraq from a fairly long visit. The information he shared with Ray is extremely positive and pretty much on track from what has been said in previous months.

Here is a current update by one of Ray's Iraqi contacts:

Steve,

I just got off the phone with my main Iraqi contact. He just got back home from Iraq and had a little info to pass on to me. He said the political situation in Iraq is very confusing at the moment.

They are hearing the same conflicting stories that we are hearing. No one knows for sure who is at fault, they just want the government settled and completed so the needs of the people will start being taken care of. They want more than six hours a day of electricity, more food and other needs taken care of.

He was able to talk to several bank employees while he was there at various banks. He was told consistently by them that they are gearing up for a September 1 RV. Some said it may happen sooner but they are all saying no later than Sept. 1. Saleh was on TV many times telling the people that the dinar was going to be the strongest currency in the region and that the people would be very happy when the new dinar comes out.

He also told the people that all the market prices for goods in the country would be adjusted down to reflect the new value of the dinar. This is the first time I have heard this said openly by a public official.

Saleh also said again that the rate would be greater than the 1978 rate. It was $3.22 in 1978.

Hopefully this bit of news encourages everyone and know that they are preparing for a Sept 1 RV.

Blessings,

Ray"

...........................................................................................................

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Go Steve and RAY!!!!!! LMAO!!

:butt-kicking: :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Remember this one from last December? Responding to a doubter....

"I can pretty much give you a rate within a few cents and a very good timeline of date within days. So I do have a handle on this and a very good one at that. You have no clue what my partner and I know as business owners in Iraq with contracts.

Ray and I have become very close great friends and our mission and goal is not to be first, but rather be right in sharing what we can, when we can. There is not a chance in hell will either of us bring false hopes or information to make us look good or for ratings or entertainment for that fact. We care too much about not bring false hopes to members that are at the very end of their ropes.

Unless you are more qualified to lead the pack, you might just want to sit back and let it come to you as designed by the Iraqi Government.

Until then, you should follow the news articles and read between the lines and start forming your own conclusions.

I have a business over there and it is extremely hard to predict a very fast pace changing of events that change daily. Remember, this is about rebuilding a country not some small business.

I am amazed they can even do this within the timeline of where they are at.

Sit back my friend and let it play out. It is no longer a matter of if, but when. Most everything has been activated and put into place for this to happen. I am absolutely certain about this investment, that I would bet everything I own (including my reputation and credibility) and then some on it. I have not even a 1% uncertainly, but a 1000% certainty.

Until then, happy holidays to you and your family.

Blessings,

Steve "

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

One of the most ignorant pumpers of them all...PD's OCRUSH...Voices his approval of Steve's silly update...

"GREAT POST BOSS!!!!!! ALL THINGS GOOD COME TO AN END!!! POST RV WILL BE AWESOME AND CELEBRATORY!! WHEN THE RV DAY COMES WE SHOULD CALL IT A PD HOLIDAY WE CAN ALL MEET AND HAVE A CHEER OR TWO.

GREAT JOB STEVE!! CHEERS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY"

"I LOVE THIS FORUM!! WE HAVE HONEST AND BLESSED INDIVIDUALS HERE!! THANK YOU FOR GIVING US SUCH A GIFT!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! TO ALL THE PD'ERS GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!! MY FAMILY LOVES YOU ALL!!! TEAM WORK BABY!!!!!

CHEERS STEVE AND ALL THE PD'ERS"

.........................................................................................................

I remember when I was almost banned for trying to explain to OC that Kuwait never RV'd. Dude busts out that silly New York Times article that's OBVIOUSLY talking about an RD... Just another one of the sheeple. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Here's a few snippets from Steve's June 15 2011 update...

..................................................................................

"Many have asked me as to my investment, I will share this with you without being specific; I truly believe in this investment that I have over one billion IQD worth of money. So, now you have it, if SteveI has and believes, then you should too." :shakehead:

"As a partner in an actual Iraqi business, trust me, I know very well what is going on." :P

"Believe it or not, I know the true facts of how this will play out. I was very disappointed when it did not happen by May 10th, my predicted date. Once I realized that the Iraqi 2011 budget was not official published, then I had to stop and regroup." :rolleyes:

"I also believe I know when it will happen. The reasons are not from news articles, but rather information from my partner in Iraq." :soon:

Wake up PD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

500 called "RVs" based off of "facts" from his "partners" in Iraq and the sheep at PD still hang on his every word. How desperate can people become that they would completely ignore the fact that this pumper is obviously having trouble making up new lies on a weekly basis. One billion dinar....hahahahaha....if Steve believes then you should too....my God.

• Upvote 1

Remember the Nevada LLC scammers that Steve allowed into his forum...he even had them on few conference calls? They were charging folks a $1400 annual renewal fee!!!!! Steve could never convince me that he wasn't getting a hefty kick back on that one.

YOU GOT TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.HAVE YOU BROUGHT ANY INFO TO THE TABLE HERE LATELY BESIDES YOU SECRET LOVE FOR STEVEI.ITS THE HOLIDAYS.CHILL ENOUGH BULLCHIT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD NOW.SURE DONT NEED ANYMORE NEGATIVE CRAP ADDED TO THE PLATE THATS IN FRONT OF ALL OF US. JMO STYLEN.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pumper Ray from 5 minutes ago...

"Thanks Steve for summarizing everything to date. There are more things headed our way in the next 15 to 30 days. I truly feel that December will be full of good news. Everyone just needs to keep their eyes open and be patient a little longer. I think this ride is about over.

Blessings,

Ray"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For the full two years I have been in this thing they have said we are at the end of this ride every week. Something tells me Ray doesn't even exist and is just a product of Steves deceptive imagination. This guy is as low as they come. I guarantee he knows better than any that huge RVs don't exist. He loves that fact. It's what keeps him in business. Scum bag.

• Upvote 1

For the full two years I have been in this thing they have said we are at the end of this ride every week. Something tells me Ray doesn't even exist and is just a product of Steves deceptive imagination. This guy is as low as they come. I guarantee he knows better than any that huge RVs don't exist. He loves that fact. It's what keeps him in business. Scum bag.

I tuned into one of their conference calls back in early 2011 and remember Ray saying that Joe Iraqi would take his 25k note to the bank and exchange it for 1 new 25 dinar note, and they both would have the same value. The moderator JoeP about had a stroke and exclaimed, "BUT RAY...THAT's A LOP!!"

Needless to say Ray came into the forums in the morning and changed his story.... after a good tongue lashing from lord Steve I'm sure. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

I tuned into one of their conference calls back in early 2011 and remember Ray saying that Joe Iraqi would take his 25k note to the bank and exchange it for 1 new 25 dinar note, and they both would have the same value. The moderator JoeP about had a stroke and exclaimed, "BUT RAY...THAT's A LOP!!"

Needless to say Ray came into the forums in the morning and changed his story.... after a good tongue lashing from lord Steve I'm sure. :lol:/> :lol:/>

You mean one of those con men accidentally told the truth? Whoops. Lol. Still think it was Steve in a different voice. Haha

• Upvote 1

PD member Edward had this to say to me when he heard I was posting Steve's lies over here....

"Dear Seetrader: Like many, I've read your many posts. May I please speak into your life, (spirit) and tell you that God really "is" love. That's what He's all about. Good things. Righteousness. His commanding will, based upon His very nature, is that you would make it a daily practice to virtually LIVE (agape) love and be just like Him every single day so as to be "like your father in heaven." Let it go and instead love. Do the exact opposite. Don't allow the Enemy use you any longer. Jesus loved you enough to die for you so you could be forgiven and thus free to forgive. His gospel is just that simple dear friend."

........................................................................................................

Hi Edward, Thanks for your concern...Save a few prayers for Stevei when the feds arrest him and toss him in a jail cell next to the BH Group. Save some for yourself and the other sheeple when you all wake from your coma's and realize that this whole idea of a big RV was a scam. Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

A Scam Really act like adult for once

How is it not a scam? Like all good scams it has to have an element of truth to it and the truth here is that you can buy real Iraqi Dinars. The scam is not that the dinars are fake, but that a huge overnight RV is possible, which it is not.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How is it not a scam? Like all good scams it has to have an element of truth to it and the truth here is that you can buy real Iraqi Dinars. The scam is not that the dinars are fake, but that a huge overnight RV is possible, which it is not.

Defintly not overnite more like ten years. One morning I will wake up happy
  • Upvote 1

Defintly not overnite more like ten years. One morning I will wake up happy

If you mean that one morning it will be many many times the value of the previous morning, sorry, alas it can not happen.

If you mean slowly rising over the next 10 years? Sure it might go up, but not by 1000x or even 10x and it might go down or up and down or... A growing GDP (which seems very likely barring all out civil war etc) does not imply a growing exchange rate. South Korea again is a good example. A wildly booming economy for 40 years, but their currency has been up and down by 50% or so a couple of times over that same period and now the Won is back to about where it was 40 years ago at 0.00092 USD per Won or 1082 Won per USD.

Edited by JoeFriday
  • Upvote 2

A Scam Really act like adult for once

......................................................................................................

It's obviously a real currency, but This whole idea of a big IQD RV, is being pumped by con artists like Stevei and Frank26 to scam non-professionals who don’t know how the currency market works. You'll be very fortunate to walk away from this thing at break even...after the smoke clears.

• Upvote 3

......................................................................................................

It's obviously a real currency, but This whole idea of a big IQD RV, is being pumped by con artists like Stevei and Frank26 to scam non-professionals who don’t know how the currency market works. You'll be very fortunate to walk away from this thing at break even...after the smoke clears.

Then sir, with all due respect, I must ask, this question..Why are you still, in it? Depending on what you give for your dinars, you could sell them and probably get, 75 to 80, per cent of your money back..
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Then sir, with all due respect, I must ask, this question..Why are you still, in it? Depending on what you give for your dinars, you could sell them and probably get, 75 to 80, per cent of your money back..

I sold the bulk of my holdings a while back at a 10 percent loss. I'm holding 1 million for kicks and giggles...perhaps to wallpaper a wall in my man cave one day, or make little paper airplanes out of them and sell them at the flea market... who knows. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1