Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pathetic Romney comments

Francie26

Tiger,

Lying is your only argument so I bid you ado.

Mark Twain - "Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

From the Duffel Blog: The Duffel Blog is sometimes referred to as “The military version of The Onion”

Classic!

It's so funny how Tiger must be lying when he's laid out the truth in such clear form!

Edited by Lostenso
  • Upvote 1

Same here man . Its a mess

Believe me... You're still better off than us over here...... No, it's not a contest.... just taking facts into account....I hope things will get better over here when we hold elections in April 2013. But I have doubts.

Our Current Prime Minister , Mr. Monti, was imposed to us in Nov.2011 without elections ( given the emergency situation) by our President of the Republic ( law allows that)... He is certainly better than Psycho-dwarf Berlusconi ( which is no hard task at all ) but he's an expression of the big Banking World ( former Goldman-Sachs Advisor) and a few of his Ministers also come from Banking Top Positions.... Apparently he was crucial for regaining Italy's credibility at an Int'l level , for taxing us like there's no tomorrow and for other stuff... So far no growth and no signals of growth either for 2013. No serious industrial policy either.... Small businesses are closing like a plague ( no patrons as there's no money) and they're getting choked by taxes. Big industries too keep laying off People. Of course young folks can't find a job.....The only jobs available are those slave like positions ( call-centers and such)....Not pretty.

Oh... And Banks ( which received lots of money from the ECB at a very favorable rate ( about 1%) do NOT loan money to almost anybody and if if if they do the rate is about 6% or more..... Talk about institutionalized usury.....Situation is reaching the desperation level .....

Welcome to Italy.

Edited by umbertino

My grandfather always encouraged me to look for the good in every situation when he was still alive.

I was so depressed after the election that I am just now able to do so.

Benefits of the current administration:

1. The people that care deeply about our nation have increased their praying.

2. As when leaving fields fallow our economy will benefit after this term.

3. The standards for being president are low enough now so anyone can do it.

4. And the cliché, “You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear” is proven false.

5. No outside enemy can harm our society more than this administration.

6. An opportunity for lefties to spew deceptive points and feel equal to intelligent people.

• Upvote 1

My grandfather always encouraged me to look for the good in every situation when he was still alive.

I was so depressed after the election that I am just now able to do so.

Benefits of the current administration:

1. The people that care deeply about our nation have increased their praying.

2. As when leaving fields fallow our economy will benefit after this term.

3. The standards for being president are low enough now so anyone can do it.

4. And the cliché, “You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear” is proven false.

5. No outside enemy can harm our society more than this administration.

6. An opportunity for lefties to spew deceptive points and feel equal to intelligent people.

7. This too shall pass.

Cool. So no more threads about how the election was stolen then. Agreed?

ETA: I am happy for anybody to bring any new, substantiated, proven evidence.

Now, if you would like to start a discussion about how the majority of Americans who voted in the election are dumba$$'s, bring your arguments and we can have a reasoned discussion about that.

No, no one agreed not to mention that again. Any of us who choses to do so can mention it again at any time we want. Just so you know.

7. This too shall pass.

How soon, Oh, Lord, how soon?

How can anybody believe one campaign was any cleaner than the other? My goodness. Both sides crammed their fodder down our throats for months. This, Democrat is the only way and this, Republican is the only way.....Has got to stop! We will never survive if we don't come together and work amicably for a solution.

GO RV, then BV

You are so right, we wont survive unless this nonsense stops. It wont stop though. The biggest slinger of the muddy bs won, and that will continue until(fill in the blank)

plus one for you shabby

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only 1511 more days

Oh, good grief!! lol

You don't have to live in the US to be an American.

Many of us have or still do work overseas... for our government.

Think before you post.

But he has a right to know that, and as he, himself, said, he was asking respectfully. Thus, I believe he thought before he posted more than you thought before adding your own post here. Besides, he even sounded respectful, while you sounded abrupt and accusatory, like someone on the attack. But I guess that is how one might define not thinking before posting combined with a lack of respect, huh?

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 1

You created this inappropriate thread. . .

And you are the only one who keeps calling it "inappropriate." I suggest you adjust to the facts. I had every right to create this thread, and I feel no regrets for doing it. So get used to it, Tiffany, a.k.a. Black Swan, a.k.a. whatever else you call yourself so you can creep back in here and try to create chaos.

Are you planning on doing any research on it before you mention it again?

Actually, I wasn't even planning to mention it again. I just wanted to reserve my right to do so. But since you are trying to push me on this, I will tell you now--I will mention it any time I want, with or without further research and even without further encouragement. :angry:/> :lol:/> :P/>

This means nothing without a source. Why even say it?

Nope

Well, this answer isn't terribly valuable without a source, either, Tiffany. Just so you know. :D/> :lol:/>

Source please

Lost me there

haha You must really be easy to lose, then.

Is it worth pointing out that you started the thread?????

Read more:

I doubt it. I think it's apparent to all but the blind that I started this post in response to what people were saying in other posts.

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 1

Looking at Elizabeth Kubler-Ross' stage of grief, Francie26, it looks like you're in the DENIAL stage. Expect anger and bargaining and depression to be next. Hopefully, those stages will be briefer for you, but everyone is a unique individual. I know a couple of people who still believe Jefferson Davis is President, and that the Dodgers still play ball in Brooklyn.t

Yankee27, I owe you my most sincere apology. Your comments about my political views were teasingly based on a known science regarding the stages of grief, those first originated by Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, perhaps inappropriately applied to my comments, but very clever (and perhaps even true, but I will not go that far. haha). Nevertheless, you had absolutely no way to know that I am awaiting the results of a biopsy done to determine whether or not I have breast cancer. So it was totally unfair of me to use that against your argument since it wasn't part of the original discussion. You have said nothing at all since that time, and I hope you will come back and join the discussion again. You have every right to be here, and I welcome you, should you decide to return. I promise I won't be so unfair to you again. I will, however, most completely disagree with your political views. :) Again, please accept my sincere, heartfelt apology for my unfair reply to your post. Francie26

• Upvote 1