Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani and Barzani shall consult to withdraw confidence from the Maliki and Allawi puts a condition for admission to their chest and tentatively

ALBUNDY

Source: Talabani and Barzani shall consult to withdraw confidence from the Maliki and Allawi puts a condition for admission to their chest and tentatively agreed

2012/23/11

BAGHDAD - Wayne revealed a source close to the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi for consultations between President Jalal Talabani and Kurdistan leader Massoud Barzani about the re withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, noting that Barzani asked Allawi enrollment to meetings and the last set conditions for attending.

The source told all of Iraq [where] today that "consultations are now between Talabani and Barzani about re withdraw confidence from the Maliki," adding that "Massoud Barzani asked Allawi enrollment meetings held in Arbil with a Allawi requirement to attend, has addressed the two Kurdish leaders say [ not joined you only after your agreement on the specific decision]. " and added that "the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr after his arrival in Najaf gave the green light to approve the re-draft to withdraw confidence from Maliki," stressing that "signatures forty still on standby." Several blocks and political leaders have threatened to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after being accused of exclusivity power and the outbreak of the political crisis because of differences between the blocs about things concerning the management of the state and the agreements concluded between them and against which formed the current government. while a firefighter spark confidence after proposed National Alliance issuing Paper sweeping reforms of the state and the political process as well as the initiative of the President of the Republic of his intention to gather together the blocks in a national meeting to resolve differences, making the subject of withdrawal of confidence from things excluded and back now after the strained relationship between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil. Yet the absence of effective solutions to the political crisis and not to hold national meeting The relationship between Baghdad and Erbil tension against the backdrop of events in spend Tuz in Salah ad Din province, which saw last Friday [According to security sources] clashes between elements of the leadership of the Tigris and individuals to protect personal Kurdish eastern city of Tikrit, the center of Salahuddin province, and resulted in clashes killed civilian and wounding a number of elements of the Tigris operations forces.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=78498#ixzz2D8A9oYaV

• Upvote 4

Oooh...am I dreaming or is this...??? :unsure:/>/>

deja-vu.jpg

Come on boys, this news is wearing pretty thin anymore. :rolleyes:/>/>

I agree with you, Goldie. The boys in the sand pit are dysfunctional and non productive. Their radical religious beliefs hinder their productivity. My opinion of the ME isn't good.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you, Goldie. The boys in the sand pit are dysfunctional and non productive. Their radical religious beliefs hinder their productivity. My opinion of the ME isn't good.

I agree also. The ME has difficulty in accomplishing anything...except, war.

Chartman17sad.gif

• Upvote 2

I agree also. The ME has difficulty in accomplishing anything...except, war.

Chartman17sad.gif

I agree with, Chartman. The boys in the ME appear to prefer conflict over resolve. That's rather apparent to me. Oh well, my faith in the ME is looming. In other words, I don't care how the ME chooses to behave. Clearly, the ME is a region that has significant problems that they can't resolve. The male dominated religous culture of ME is not conducive to business or progress, as I know it.

Take care all.

• Upvote 1

Skitealwedrop : " The boys in the ME appear to prefer conflict over resolve " , wow I don't like the sound of this, but fact is still a fact.. So, when are they going to get together and solve their own problem peacefully? We can only hope soon.

The boys in the sand pit fight with one another due to their religious conflicts. They always have. Read up on the history of the ME and watch the news, as I have.

skitealwedrop : Why they always bring up " the religion " when comes to solve their own problem? what religion has go to do with getting their own problem done peacefully. May be they don't like to live in harmony and peacefully? Are they fighting over who gets more power & control and more seats in the parliament?