Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Allowi on NBC last night

jfs

LOL It'd be nice if they were just a slightly different order don't you think?....lol. :)

If I were an Iraqi I would want it in the order it was given, security, services, money. This world event can't just be about us, and what we want, can it?

Do you get the feeling your in the land of OZ.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1237[/ATTACH] The bad witch M got beat be the good witch A And you don't know which witch is the real bad witch, then you click your heels, saying there no place like home, there no place like home. Only to find out you don't have a home anymore, the bank foreclosed on you while you were in the land of OZ. Your scarecrow really dosn't have a brain because he hocked your ruby slippers at the pawn shop. your not in Kansas anymore.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1236[/ATTACH]

Here's a short video clip of Allawi on NBC last night. Some more good news!!!!!

He states that there a 3 important things for iraq:

1. Security and stability

2. Providing adequate services

3. Improving the income of the Iraqi familes

http://www.nbc.com/news-sports/msnbc-video/allawi-iraq-needs-a-government-with-a-mission/

JFS - Thanks for the post & link...!

More hope on the horizon. I bet he has the 163 by 1 April, in spite of Maliki's attempts.

We'll see soon enough - time will tell.

RON ;)