Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Free Electricity Update

PowerGeneration

More than a month ago Me and 4 other engineers created a self sustaining Electric Generator

That doesnt require fuel to run.It was based on the Faraday shake light.

Except it uses air to move the shuttle.Now that our unit prooved out and hired a bunch of lawyers

to get the patents we needed to produce a green solution unit the True Americans came out of the woodwork.

Because I used a bunch of parts every manufacture wants a piece of this unit and would have to pay royalties

for using there parts.When I told these companies I wasnt going to sell this unit and I was going to give it to

everyone for FREE they laughed at me and called me crazy.I am a true giver and want nothing more than to help

people save some of there money but no! So far every manufacture wants big bucks to make it.

When I told them I want it made for free and distributed for free to everyone they told me to get out.

Of coarse the lawyers leaked out what I had because people are coming by and wanting to see it

I cant prove they leaked it out and my friends know not to or lose what we worked so hard to make.

I had to move it.It still works today but not for long.After reading a post on here that some thought was a true

american piece it broke my back.It showed just how greedy most people are.They always expect something in return

for anything that they do.Not me.

Guess no one remembers the story Jesus told as he stood in the temple he watched all the RICH

donate money,Gold,Jewels only what THEY wanted to give.He said unto the people as the little old lady

put everything that she had into the offering and she was very poor and said she gave more than

everyone combined.Jesus also told the tax collector to sell all your worldly goods and give them to

the poor.Give to ceasar what belongs to ceasar and give what is Gods to god.

The only way you have anything is because God gave it to you to match the plan he has for you.

When you die you will not be taking anything with you.So do you truly own it?

God also told the farmer to leave the outside rows of crops for the poor so they have to work to get

something to eat but now you would get arrested for doing this because the owner would say your stealing HIS crops.

Her speech was good until she brought up the crop of democrats.Typical speech that reaks of Greed.

If you give something and ask for something in return you recieve no blessing.

But the true giver ask for nothing in return and there blessing will be great!

And then they will say I am just being a good stewart of MY money.

Its amazing how some can see into the hearts of the people and know who needs help.

The ones who do nothing and take all they can get will be judged of there works by GOD.

So it is not up to us to decide who gets what.If someone steals from you dont ask for it back and they will

get there just reward for doing it.

I wanted to give EVERYONE my new generator for free but no one will build it for free.

True Americans would'nt you say?

I think I will destroy this generator and let no one profit from it because of greed.

I told them lets see you build this generator and see how long it takes you.

God gave me a gift and I wanted to use my gift to help people and look what I got.

I will get my reward from GOD and they will get there reward from HELL.

Only 5 people have seen it and they are my close friends and they want to destroy it as well.

Its a big mess and I have more investors than I can shake a stick at but no one wants to give it away for FREE.

PURE GREED and it will be the end of man.

I would say God Bless us All but I dont think that will help anymore.look what we have become.

If I cant find someone to build this thing on a mass scale for free it gets destroyed.

I dont want to sell it I want to give it to the people.It still runs today but not for long!

Its a DAM SHAME TOO now sign your secession agreement and make war you pit of vipers!

The Devil will change your diapers! Now you know why I am mad!

I am not perfect by no means but it is hell when you cant even GIVE anymore without the RICH wanting

there pockets stuffed.True Americans

I will make sure no rich piece of crap gets this unit if we cant get it for free.The lawyers told me that

by the time they were to make it market it and sell it the cost of this unit would be more than $20,000

each.So that means only the RICH would be able to afford it.What about the poor who need this more than anyone.

If I cant give this unit for free to everyone then no one gets it not even me.

And watching all of you want this secession makes me real mad and for what? even if you get your own

government you will still need someone to run it or something like that and you will be back to where you

started.It shows me the end times are near and everyone is on the take.Pure greed!

Just because I made this thing someone else wants to profit from it even if I am not selling it.

Where are the givers? I am ashamed to be an american.If I cant find someone who will do what I ask

then you will all see it on you tube being destroyed.All of us engineers have rewritten some of the laws of

physics to bad no one will get to see them.GE totally sucked and I worked for them they were the greediest

of all manufactures.They wanted me to bring them the unit.Ha.You know what I told them.

So much for Free Electricity thanks america you showed me your true colors.

It hurt me to say that more than you will ever know.God gave us everything we have and it belongs to HIM

so next time someone wants something give it to them or pay the price by Gods word.

The blood will be up to the bridal on the horses neck and the word of god destroys them all.

Even this investment was going to be a big gift to saint judes christian hospital for children and I am glad

to give to them when the time comes.Everyone who signs that secession agreement will get what they deserve.

all for what? someone is still going to tell you what to do and they will be the RICH.tisk tisk you can get

mitt to run your government.please god you can rapture me now would be nice.make me whole again.

My total cost for the unit was about 3500.00 to make and look what they want.Aholes!

Continue to destroy the air and earth for energy makes me sick!

Good Luck everyone I tried.

Now watch some of the responses I get for giving.

• Upvote 1

If the unit cost you $3500 to make, do you really expect some manufacturer to absorb that cost themselves and produce the units for free? How about the products you used to create your unit? Unless you fabricated each piece yourself, someone at some poi t did just what your doing and patented their creation.... Should they not benefit for their hard work? In my opinion, if your product works, mass produce it yourself and sell it at cost. That way, your staying true to your beliefs and although not giving the technology away, your still providing electricity at a fraction of the cost. Heck, I would pay $10,000 in order to not pay for electricity anymore! My bill runs 600 or more a month!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sorry for all of the problems that you are dealing with.

I have talked with the person that came up with the bug-a-salt gun

http://bugasalt.com/how/

the owner is a very enjoyable person to talk to, he had trouble in the states getting a patent

and went over to China got the patents there and had it manufactured over there for very cheap?

It might be another avenue to try .

but like stonewall67 mentioned even if you sold the product for cost or even a little more, all would be very happy

to have a product in there home that would give them a break on there electric bill even at a small cost.

look at what solar cost, or windmills no one would expect you or anybody to give them something for nothing

but a reduced rate would be appreciated

Thanks for all that you are doing

very interested in your product

bob

God Bless

• Upvote 1

Thanks stonewall I wanted everyone to have one now I cant make a million of these things fast.

These companies would have one hell of a write off to offset the cost if they could mass produce it plus save them

there energy bills as well.Alot of them didnt even want to do it for half the cost.Its either let them sell

it for big bucks or nothing.Some made offers to buy it outright but you know what they would charge then for it.

I am open for ideas thou.I am just exhausted from all the lawyer crap and the companies that want to

exploit it.Most said our government would crush it they dont want it as we all know they would lose big bucks.

Its a big mess.Thank You for your reply I will keep trying to get this out for everyone as cheap as I can.

My engineer friends are scared to be killed for it and I dont blame them.Its crazy and I'm going crazy.

It amazes me you would think this would be something our government would want but they dont.pure greed is all.

I thought about that cris but there are some very touchy electronic pieces that I am going to have to make

to make sure no one gets hurt.I can produce the boards pretty fast but some of the pneumatic adjustments

that are electronically controlled.Lawyers warned me that if anyone got hurt trying to assemble what I thought was

simple could land me in court.Even thou it was free that doesnt mean I am not liable for injury even with disclosure.

Thats why the lawyers are driving me crazy.I know they are trying to help me and I am under alot of pressure

They want me to just sell it and be done with it.I wanted to use a polycarbonate tube but the temps make it warp.

Glass can handle it but the cost is outrageous.Thats why I want someone to manufacture it because they could buy

mass quantities alot cheaper than I can get them.Cutting the cost of the unit.Then I would have to make each individual

valve and coil and that would take to much time.4 robots could assemble one very fast and one unit would power them all.

The copper will be another problem I cant make that either and they want big bucks for that.This unit could create alot

of jobs but then the cost would be so high no one could afford it but the rich.To many hands in the pudding.The patents

are not much of a problem as long as the parts manufacture gets theres.I could take the offer for it but the

money would'nt help as many people as in the unit supplied to folks would for free.I could write a novel on the

savings for the government that could pay down our deficit but some dont want that.Go figure.We created a monster

and it totally scares the hell out of us.Just when you think it wont work it does it almost made us greedy but our

values of God overcame that feeling.I have the other engineers on this project and its what we want not just

a individual I respect them because without them I would still be working on it.I am chomping at the bit to show

everyone but I cant just yet.were counting on god to show us the right way to introduce this and he will show us

the right way.Its that one person that will stand out for us to see and then it will happen.There are investors that

are ready to rip us apart for it and or steal it so we have to be careful.Scarry stuff folks just imagine if it was your

invention.taking from the government gets someone killed.Just look at you guys trying to secede from the union

look how much money your gonna take from the gov its your turn next to squirm we are in the same boat.

bet you can already feel it just like me.The secret service can do as they please so be careful folks.

Good luck to you we are gonna need it.God Bless you all no matter what happens to me or you.

I thought about that cris but there are some very touchy electronic pieces that I am going to have to make

to make sure no one gets hurt.I can produce the boards pretty fast but some of the pneumatic adjustments

that are electronically controlled.Lawyers warned me that if anyone got hurt trying to assemble what I thought was

simple could land me in court.Even thou it was free that doesnt mean I am not liable for injury even with disclosure.

Thats why the lawyers are driving me crazy.I know they are trying to help me and I am under alot of pressure

They want me to just sell it and be done with it.I wanted to use a polycarbonate tube but the temps make it warp.

Glass can handle it but the cost is outrageous.Thats why I want someone to manufacture it because they could buy

mass quantities alot cheaper than I can get them.Cutting the cost of the unit.Then I would have to make each individual

valve and coil and that would take to much time.4 robots could assemble one very fast and one unit would power them all.

The copper will be another problem I cant make that either and they want big bucks for that.This unit could create alot

of jobs but then the cost would be so high no one could afford it but the rich.To many hands in the pudding.The patents

are not much of a problem as long as the parts manufacture gets theres.I could take the offer for it but the

money would'nt help as many people as in the unit supplied to folks would for free.I could write a novel on the

savings for the government that could pay down our deficit but some dont want that.Go figure.We created a monster

and it totally scares the hell out of us.Just when you think it wont work it does it almost made us greedy but our

values of God overcame that feeling.I have the other engineers on this project and its what we want not just

a individual I respect them because without them I would still be working on it.I am chomping at the bit to show

everyone but I cant just yet.were counting on god to show us the right way to introduce this and he will show us

the right way.Its that one person that will stand out for us to see and then it will happen.There are investors that

are ready to rip us apart for it and or steal it so we have to be careful.Scarry stuff folks just imagine if it was your

invention.taking from the government gets someone killed.Just look at you guys trying to secede from the union

look how much money your gonna take from the gov its your turn next to squirm we are in the same boat.

bet you can already feel it just like me.The secret service can do as they please so be careful folks.

Good luck to you we are gonna need it.God Bless you all no matter what happens to me or you.

I believe you Power Generation. Bless You.

PG - it would be tragic if you had the answer but never shared it with the world just because you can't get the producers to go along with your "Utopian idealism". Listen to the lawyers. Listen to the investors. Listen to the good advice being given here. Bring your invention to the market and, if it's as good as you say it is, people will be more than willing to pay you for it. What you do with the profit is up to you....improve your own life and that of your family (nothing wrong with this...you earned it), donate to the charities of your choice, or put the money back into your company so you can grow and hire and produce more things that people will be happy to buy. All good options. :)

• Upvote 1

More than a month ago Me and 4 other engineers created a self sustaining Electric Generator

That doesnt require fuel to run.It was based on the Faraday shake light.

Except it uses air to move the shuttle.

So it's wind powered? What makes it better than turbine based wind power generators?

You will have to forgive my spelling I'm writing from my phone. I just wanted to add my two cents. I think your idea is a wounderful one and as a Christian man myself I admire what you are trying to do . I put myself in your shoes and thought what I would do. I think I would try using the system for your benefit. Open up a non profit and sell to the highest bidder for royalties. Let them charge what they want and take your cut threw the non profit to put back into the price of the product to lower it as much as possible. People still go to work the company makes a profit and you give them to people as. Jeep as possible. As an air conditioning contractor I know the local power.company here gives incentives for homeowners who purchase high efficiency air conditioning units as well as other energy saving devices so that could also help reduce costs. Also now the company that bought your idea holds the liability. I hope that this may be of some help. I will pray for you and your associates.

PG:::: I think you have been given poor legal advice .....If you have a working model then the liabilities you think you have should not be a problem....here is what you should do.

Form an S Corporation and put your invention into it... Liability transfers to the corp..Also allows you to charge off expenses.

File a Provisional Patent ASAP... If you or your Engineer friends do not know how to produce the Formal description/drawings find someone who can.

Dont worry about Production and ultimate cost until those steps are done...You will then be free to market it any way you want.

• Upvote 1