Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama national anthem

Lutie

I post this in jest but in my heart it scares me to death.

http://conservative5...ational-anthem/

And don't bother telling me to respect the President. I don't have a president that respects me or my family.

Since you laid down the rules and it is your thread, I will respectfully move along.....and I don't know you or your family either. Have a good day. :)

GO RV, then BV

***///

We hear ya, LUTIE.... :(

We too, respect the office, but not the pretender.

Our office of the POTUS has been hijacked and as a result of the

ignorance of our own fellow Americans, we're stuck with it and now will

be forced to let it play out.

SHABS, thanks for still respecting what little Constitutional voice is afforded us

these days and letting us indulge in our Right To Free Speech. ;)

• Upvote 2

***///

We hear ya, LUTIE.... :(

We too, respect the office, but not the pretender.

Our office of the POTUS has been hijacked and as a result of the

ignorance of our own fellow Americans, we're stuck with it and now will

be forced to let it play out.

SHABS, thanks for still respecting what little Constitutional voice is afforded us

these days and letting us indulge in our Right To Free Speech. ;)

You are very welcome and thank you for referring to me as an "ignorant fellow American". :)

GO RV, then BV

Here you go. I imagine you'll love this one too!

LOL your right I did love that one too. The left has a definite anger towards successful people. especially if they're white and not willing to hand over what they have worked for to those who would rather sit and watch their 54'' flat screen and talk on their Obamaphone instead of going out and looking for a job. There are those who absolutely need help and should get it but there are way too many who have just decided that Obama will take care of them and somehow pay their bills. And all it cost them was a vote.

• Upvote 1

Baa Baa I want one of those Obaaama Flags and a set of wool shears mine is getting long Obaama Baa Baama

That looked like a best selling book to! I'll take a case of them Baa Baa Obaaama books.

I bow down to thee Jesus only! Obaa baama you can have my money and my guns to we dont need them.

Baa baa baa the righteous lamb of the land who follows the laws of the land baa baa

and my soul I give to the lord only.baa baa

Thats a catchy song I could get used to that baa baaama.

I will also take a case of that Glen Pecked toilet paper baa baaama.

For Glen to have produced something like this he must have shared Rush's oxycoten needle.

Baa baa baa the lamb is not scared baa baa for Ted lives by the gun and shall die by it baa baa.

Pray for the wicked baa baa and the unrighteous and they shall have there just rewards baa baa baa.

Give unto obaaama what is obaaama's baa baa bama's sell all your world'ly goods and give them to the poor

and you shall be rewarded.baa baa baa its easier to put a camel through the eye of a needle

than a mittman going to heaven.baa baa.I am not a perfect lamb and I confess to thee baa baa

I am a sinner and without jesus you shall never enter the life's book of the lamb.baa baa

Its funny you dont hear russians complaining like we do here for some reason baa baa bama

That was a catchy athem cant get it out of my head baa baaama

See what Lutie hath done!