Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I always wondered this and I mean no disrespect by asking this but if don't think u'll make money off this than why are u on DV? Also what do u think about warka accounts? as in how would a lop effect/affect (never know which one) it?

Cause they have been talking about lopping for years but have yet to put it into action.....so there is hope they wont do it at all (especially now with Shabs out of the pic) and that they will implement other ways of raising the value like when they talked about introducing gold coins to reduce the money supply.

If I thought there was absolutely no way to make any profit I would have sold all my dinar......but the possibility is always there so Im holding on till the end.....

If you have a Warka account, its affected in the same manner that physical currency would be in the event of a lop.....

In Iraqs case, they would take the amount in your account, and just divide it by 1000....same as the physical currency....so it really wouldnt make a difference except that you wouldnt have to find and pay dealer fees to exchange your dinar for the new currency

• Downvote 1

Thanks for correcting the math on the gold amount. 34 tons of gold is roughly $1.6 Billion NOT Trillion. It's misstatements like this(unententional or intentional) that can cause people to have false hope. With 30Trillion dinar in their money supply and a 1 to 1 rv that could potentially cost Iraq $30Trillion. A little out of their budget at the moment with less than a paltry $100B in the kitty and only generating roughly $100B a yr from oil sales all of which and more is needed to run the country.

ya its just a mistake im sure .. it sems like alot of gold talking tons of gold while its so expensive ..'

they just bought this gold in the last couple years ... i remember reading about it .. and i know iraq in the last couple years didnt have a trillion and a half dollars at their disposal to be buying gold with ....unless they are going to rv the 1. 6 billion in gold to 1.6 trillion in gold too.. go rv .. rv gold too