Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy November

brbrlocke

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is the month for our investment ?

• Yes...My palms are itching up a storm.
    • No...No itching here
    • Maybe...Not sure if I'm itching because I'm so confused.

Happy November Everybody. Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween. The US elections are next week and we will be sitting down to Thanksgiving Dinner in 3 weeks. Just wondering about the mood of the crowd here, so I thought I would throw out a fun kinda poll. I'm at the, I don't know what the heck is going to happen but I am still hopeful stage. How 'bout y'all ? Hope this is a great month for us.

post-26389-135178370963_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yes, I agree that we will not see anything until 2013..........About April may be a good guess.Something about Spring that brings hope.

What about the fact that the IMF's loan will start coming due Feb 23rd? They'll be paying a whole lot of interest if they don't pay it off before then...

In fact, I think this was part of Phoenix' theory after Shab's arrest warrant was issued that Shab's is in fact working for the IMF. Keeping the rate unnaturally low in order to default on its loans or something... I don't buy that, not really, but it sure seems pathetically stupid to put off the stupid RV when they could save themselves from forking over a ton of extra money to the IMF.

Just curious as to your thoughts on that. Also, the only months I've ever seen from the CBI are September and January, unless I've missed something. What brings you to a conclusion that it'll be April?

Thanks!

D

Edited by Deborah Layne

Problem about asking about itchy palms is Which one? Right hand itching is a bad thing usually means money going out dry.gif now the Left hand is suppose to means Money coming in ;) . My hands are not itching currently but the bill are not due this week LOL :P

You are so right...Calling all itchy left palms. :lol: