Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Internet Banking

Captainron601

I was blocked also. E mailed Mr. M. Issa and he forwarded to the ebanking department and now I have access. May have been timing, with a holiday they had, but I can see my totals today.

On their web page they had a notice running on the bottom, something about a security improvement for their on line banking. It may have dropped some people.

Warka online banking is now working for me. After about a week or more of not being able to access Warka online i now have full access to my accounts. I always thought it was a software or upgrade issue on their part. They don't move as quickly to resolve issues and we just have to be patient, and that's not easy not knowing if and when the CBI will release them from receivership. It's working today but who knows about tomorrow!

Will let you know as soon as I get access. Emailed him at 8 pm Eastern last night. Got a response at 2:48 am Eastern this morning....Man that is fast. :o

They needed a signed request from me. It's good to see that someone highjacking my email can't just have my password reset. Also wanted a copy of my driver's license, so I am impressed with their process and speed. :D

I tried to check my account, and password has expired.

I then sent a request to deduct the funds for online accounting to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com twice, and both times the emails were kicked back. Are these the correct email addresses? Does anyone have anything different?

Thank you!

I tried to check my account, and password has expired.

I then sent a request to deduct the funds for online accounting to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com twice, and both times the emails were kicked back. Are these the correct email addresses? Does anyone have anything different?

Thank you!

Yes....'Mohammad K. ISSA' <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>; 'Ashraf Amr' <e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

It may be that your email provider is being bounced by them. I emailed them today without any kick backs. I do not use yahoo or hotmail for my communication with them.