Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW UPDATE FROM RAY

seetrader1

"I just wanted to give a brief update. I know a lot of people are on edge waiting to hear if a date has been set for the RV. I have not been able to get hold of my contacts yet due to the weekend. As soon as I find out something, I will pass it along to Steve who will then pass it on to everyone. I suggest everyone just relax and let this happen. Enjoy your family and your weekend. Let the other sites go crazy and bash everyone. Take care.

Blessings,

Ray "

..................................................................................................................................

:bravo: :bravo:

Bogus Guru crap trying to pump sales... I have lost few great friends as I got them into this two years ago. It was the waste thing. I have never involved another person, as I would feel horrible if this mess took a total loss.

The pumper types enjoy selling misery.

They are very good at profiting from the misfortunes of others.

Real sterling characters.

• Upvote 1

The pumper types enjoy selling misery.

They are very good at profiting from the misfortunes of others.

Real sterling characters.

I personally feel we should quit calling them gurus and call them what they really are, Scam Artists. At this point in time, the members that like to bring over their posts and then proclaim how great they are at deciphering the news add an air of legitimacy to otherwise unsuspecting newcomers. These members are either "in on it" or really stupid.

• Upvote 2

Here's Steve and Ray's record for the Month of September.

1. They said it would RV on September 1st.

2. They said the coins would be released on September 1st

3. They said that Shabibi would go in National TV and annonce the RV date on the 15th

0 - 3 For September

0 - 189 Overall :P

:butt-kicking:

The sad thing is the SHEEP are still lined up over there waiting for another update. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 4

Here's Steve and Ray's record for the Month of September.

1. They said it would RV on September 1st.

2. They said the coins would be released on September 1st

3. They said that Shabibi would go in National TV and annonce the RV date on the 15th

0 - 3 For September

0 - 189 Overall :P

:butt-kicking:

The sad thing is the SHEEP are still lined up over there waiting for another update. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I hope that all those Folks will be able to come back from Reno.

• Upvote 3