Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Message of the new evidence to Maliki, politicians and security chiefs:

yota691

Message of the new evidence to Maliki, politicians and security chiefs:

By: Bayyna

on: Mon 10/09/2012 03:48 pm

1.jpg

Not Tgpruna to incite people against you has Enough is enough wrote / Editor Yes, I Enough is enough after swollen Iraqi blood and arrived fairly knees and still some MPs and members of the political blocs traded blooded people shamelessly and some security leaders Raton in hotbeds of vice and market women, real estate and out to the media to present themselves as heroes while they're slogan (we want to believe in our future and slaughtered the people and go to hell). Yes returned bloody day another day Iraq that reproduction in which the number of days the bloody and killed more than 70 dead and 400 wounded in fifty suicide or more stretched from Mosul to the ends of Basra is a tax fires democratic Nkioa Blhebha (and watchmen Alnchamh, Dhulh Íáćíä grim, نايمين ÇÔáćä sleep). yes today tell, بعالي voice, not absolve one never starting from some people's deputies and ministers passing by some political blocs that associated with each by the devil and some of its members يتباكون Hashemi criminal who proved with evidence, evidence and confessions that he ذباح first class and students in small schools Wahhabi Salafist slaughter carried out what is required of it, taking advantage of the state and his high office to score higher slaughter numbers against the poor people. Yes today we draw you our recent, my Prime Minister As Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and Aasastna and Yakadtna security (not Tgpruna to incite people to come down to the street and trampling on the heads of traitors who accepted infiltrating terror security services even more than it is known the secret of their success and we know very well who they are elements who sneaked into top sites in the state and the army and police, the not purify the devices that did not stop some political blocs support for terrorism, one can only ask people to take to the street has had enough, and is better for him to fight terrorism himself to kill, however, terrorism Penetrator of the state, and we say to all of you in all of the security ministries we do not have graduated from the screens to Nbarroa, they are tired and your faces and your statements shameful has Forewarned is forearmed.

http://albayyna-new.com/news.php?action=view&id=15755

Stable, Secure --- Definately a candidate for being a World Reserve Currency............... Not!!

The story of the violence ongoing in Iraq is front page news on every continent. It is on every news cast.

Next week, the roar of negative publicity may die down, but the folks that determine monetary superiority keep good notes.

I can't wait for the Gurus to spin this into a positive indication of imminent RV.

If they do, they should be stoned to death, then face a firing squad to be sure...

I am almost sure that at least one will give it a try, and 2 more "investors" will purchase Dinar as a result...

This just tears deep in my heart. :( This malice will continue and haunt the poor until their politicians get their act together... for the good of their people.

Dalite its been rough these pass view days for this country I never could envision so much violence. And pray and hope I may never have to.

"The story of the violence ongoing in Iraq is front page news on every continent. It is on every news cast."

• Upvote 1