Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Mar 22 2010 *pm

pokerplayer

[Adam Montana] mod the room please

[dinarinterest] You tell us Adam.

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

[Adam Montana] you know it's me because I always say please

[Adam Montana] *

[bAMA69] me thank you

[bumper64] luckylucy good job!

[Adam Montana] ok I have slightly bad news

[markisuncfan] *jokers having fun

[Adam Montana] most of you remember or read the chat where I said I have reason to believe we had less than 110 days or so

[Adam Montana] and as the VIP members can tell you, most of what I talk about in the VIP forum is POST RV stuff - investments, how to manage our funds, how to avoid paying huge taxes, and most importantly

[Adam Montana] how to leverage this money into more money

[Adam Montana] most of the things haven't ben released yet

[Adam Montana] because to release them without a great layout to explain it will only cause confusion

[Adam Montana] I know alot of people rely on my blog to stay caught up on dinar news

[Adam Montana] more than 10,000 a day actually

[Adam Montana] and my updates have been sparse, for which I apologize

[Adam Montana] but when I was told we had 110 days max

[Adam Montana] I started focusing on POST RV

[Adam Montana] this is important

[Adam Montana] important

[Adam Montana] I'm not going to sit and wait this whole time only to make some stupid mistake and lose half of my investment

[Adam Montana] so my bad news tonight is mixed with good news

[Adam Montana] the good news is I have even more reason to believe that the timeline is correct - and now we're possibly only 90 days away or less

[Adam Montana] which means it's even MORE important that I get all of my ducks ina row

[Adam Montana] for myself

[Adam Montana] for my family

[Adam Montana] and also for all of the VIP members

[Adam Montana] there's hundreds now, and I may have to close the doors soon

[Adam Montana] the bad news is I don't know if I'l have a lot of time to update the blog

[Adam Montana] I will be keeeping up with the news and events and doing chats

[Adam Montana] but each time I write a blog post

[Adam Montana] I spend a god hour at least on it

[Adam Montana] not counting resaearch

[Adam Montana] my blogs aren't like some of those other copy-paste artists out there* *

[Adam Montana] so I apologize in advance for the upcoming lack of blog updates

[Adam Montana] I'll send important info out via email

[Adam Montana] to the newsletter

[Adam Montana] but I'm more sure today than ever before that the deadline is accurate

[Adam Montana] and even better

[Adam Montana] but I'm more sure today than ever before that the deadline is accurate

[Adam Montana] (it's no brainer stuff, really* *)

[Adam Montana] that's all, thank you all

[JBrookes] before RV?

[bumper64] Thnak You Adam!

[Adam Montana] you know it's me because I always say please

[Adam Montana] ok I have slightly bad news

[Adam Montana] most of you remember or read the chat where I said I have reason to believe we had less than 110 days or so

[Adam Montana] and as the VIP members can tell you, most of what I talk about in the VIP forum is POST RV stuff - investments, how to manage our funds, how to avoid paying huge taxes, and most importantly

[Adam Montana] how to leverage this money into more money

[Adam Montana] most of the things haven't been released yet

[Adam Montana] because to release them without a great layout to explain it will only cause confusion

[Adam Montana] I know a lot of people rely on my blog to stay caught up on dinar news

[Adam Montana] more than 10,000 a day actually

[Adam Montana] and my updates have been sparse, for which I apologize

[Adam Montana] but when I was told we had 110 days max

[Adam Montana] I started focusing on POST RV

[Adam Montana] this is important

[Adam Montana] important

[Adam Montana] I'm not going to sit and wait this whole time only to make some stupid mistake and lose half of my investment

[Adam Montana] so my bad news tonight is mixed with good news

[Adam Montana] the good news is I have even more reason to believe that the timeline is correct - and now we're possibly only 90 days away or less

[Adam Montana] which means it's even MORE important that I get all of my ducks in a row

[Adam Montana] for myself

[Adam Montana] for my family

[Adam Montana] and also for all of the VIP members

[Adam Montana] there's hundreds now, and I may have to close the doors soon

[Adam Montana] the bad news is I don't know if I'll have a lot of time to update the blog

[Adam Montana] I will be keeping up with the news and events and doing chats

[Adam Montana] but each time I write a blog post

[Adam Montana] I spend a god hour at least on it

[Adam Montana] not counting research

[Adam Montana] my blogs aren't like some of those other copy-paste artists out there* *

[Adam Montana] so I apologize in advance for the upcoming lack of blog updates

[Adam Montana] I'll send important info out via email

[Adam Montana] to the newsletter

[Adam Montana] I have another reason to believe that the dollar rate my CBI friend mentioned is a very good number

[Adam Montana] I'll do a write up on it shortly

[Adam Montana] so that's all for now.

[Adam Montana] oh, one more thing - I won't be able o roll out all of the post RV investments at once - but the first one should be coming out within 2 weeks

[Adam Montana] so all the VIP members can start preparing and deciding for themselves how much they want to get involved

[Adam Montana] (it's no brainer stuff, really* *)

[Adam Montana] that's all, thank you all

I believe the other guros are looking at anyday actually. Adam is always conservative so for him to say 90 days or less is very bullish and in my opinion means days or weeks away. Adam is optimistic but he did not give any specifics. Did he in the VIP room. I perfer not to buy info that charges a membership fee although I am open minded. At least Adam does have a solid contact!

Adam just loves to put that carrot out low enough to keeps his VIP followers nibbling on his words and paying that monthly fee. And then pulls it up and says "90 days" which equates to another 3 months of paying members. He must have schooled another site since his site is paying members only now. What's with his CBI contact who actually hasn't said anything worth noting since his magical trip to Dubai to meet this fellow? This is just my opinion of course.

I get frustrated like a lot of us on this site, however, there's no need to bash Adam and the work he is doing. The last time I checked you don't have to be a VIP member and you are on a free webstie. We are relying on him to give us the info and if it weren't for him and people like him doing what they do, we would probably not have enough info about this investment. Just my opinion.