Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats Up with Florida ? or is it B.S. ?

NORTEC

* * I have read - and heard - That some (alot) of the Dinar holders will be going to Florida for the Cash-In * *

* * What does Florida have ? - I heard that alot of Dealers are located in FLA. * *

* * Are there "More Friendly" banks in FLA. for the Dinar Cash-In event * *

* * Is there something I'm missing Here ? * *

* * Is there - any where - a Prefered Dinar Cash-In Location * *

* * Thanks - God Bless * *

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

* * I have read - and heard - That some (alot) of the Dinar holders will be going to Florida for the Cash-In * *

* * What does Florida have ? - I heard that alot of Dealers are located in FLA. * *

I just answered this on your other post.... Trust me Florida is only friendly till they have your money.. Cash out in your home state and dont get greedy or be stupid when it comes to paying taxes.

• Upvote 1

I live in Florida......only place I ever bought in Florida was a curency exchange.....seems to me all of the dealers are online and none of those are in Fl. Tampa Dinar is not in Florida, go figure. I think you need to look at the options here on the DV site. Adam has put together several options for whenever, if ever, the time arrives to exchange.

• Upvote 2

People that say they will come to Fla to cash out think they will get away with out paying state tax but its not like that at all. First reason is to be resident of Fl for that, If you live some where else you will still pay that tax anyway even if you cash out in Fl. Now some states have a state tax but Fl has a property tax which does the same thing as a state tax. So I would not run to any state you think your going to get a brake in for cashing out. Best advice I can give to you is this get a Finance guy & a CPA & a tax attorney before you cash out & ask them the best way to do it for you not to pay to much tax if you are worried about that. In the long run you will still be paying tax on it so I say do what works for you & don't try to hide it in some way you lose it to the IRS.

• Upvote 1

Tripphood..............Pay no mind to the rabble.........It will not serve you well. By the very nature of your question I Must assume you are new to this 3 ring circus....if not then forgive my assumption. I am not being snide or mean or attempting to suggest anything other than if you are going to be in this investment you must stay off the roller coaster. The only way to do that is to seriously educate yourself with what it is you are invested. I too have ridden the roller coaster but no longer. I have studied and studied until I am blue in the face with all the reading and time I have spent doing so. IF and I mean if we get our RV I swear I will never read a poorly translated article again....about any country but especially Iraq. But as much as I hate deciphering articles from the Iraqi press I can do so and make more sense of those articles than BS like cashing in in Florida.

The trash that is posted in Dinar World by so called GURUs is what causes non-informed peeps to ride that roller coaster. It is shameful actually and that you would ask this question is a waste of your considerations. If you can't apply logic to the possibilities you will be lost. This is a currency investment that is so improbable that most cannot believe that it can or will happen...It might not....but then it might. Nobody Knows...Nobody....Period. That is outside CBI or possibly the GOI..........Not one guru has an accurate answer.......Even our host Adam Montana doesn't know what will happen and he has said so many many times. I respect his opinions and always take what he says as a consideration but never as the ultimate answer to all the speculations as even he says............he does not know. Fair enough. That is the most honest answer you will hear in Dinar World........I do not know. But I haved an opinion. I also do not consider Adam Montana a Guru.....I do consider him educated in the investment however. Educated in the investment........That title is Golden. I consider myself educated in this investment.....at least enough to get off that roller coaster. My strength is government not economics but have I learned so much about economics and currencies and how they relate to governments and economies....I would have never learned what I have without this investment. Fascinating stuff really............Just google fractional reserve banking. Mindboggling. Scary too. But it opens your eyes...like it or not. Remember that is only one subject regarding economics...there are many others to learn as well.

Consider your question about cashing in down in Florida. If you were to hit on a penny stock would it behoove you to go to Florida to cash out? Unless you are a resident and can benefit from no state income tax then probably NO. There is no state provided benefit to currency investment that will enhance your cash in. Just google it. Least I could not find one. If someone else knows better then maybe they will enlighten us as to what it is. That is the benefit of a message board......education, communication, and many minds working on a common cause. That would include the lopsters as well. Their opinion should be considered....however it is only their opinion and not fact..........yet. Time only will tell.

This may very well be a speculative investment in a worthless currency but nonetheless it is a Legit currency investment as you are investing in The legal currency of a foreign government. You show up in Baghdad tommorrow you are gonna need dinars..........It's real money.It doesn't matter that some think you are a fool for thinking you might make millions......that some believe in a lop or that we are all just dreamers........doesn't matter what anybody thinks. It is still the currency of a real country and as such there are rules world wide that will govern whatever happens to it. It's not some TV scam like shortcuts to internet millions.....or buying valuble minted coins that will go up in value as we speak...which is silly. This is real.....stupid or not.

Example...........Tripphood did you know that the Tax law with regards to cashing in foreign currency for a profit of over $200 when coming back to the US based on exchange rates has been changed from ordinary income tax to capital gains? No? Then find out what it is you need to know. Many will disagree with this statement and it won't matter to me cause I have studied it and all the rebukes won't matter to me at all. Along those lines when somebody says a lawyer packed up and moved to Florida to cash out I hardly pay any attention at all.....I read it and filed it. Why? It's a rumor only.........or just an out and out lie.But whatever it is it makes no sense......so it's now in file 13. The trash can file.........You asked if there were any legit reasons to move to Florida...........IMO only the answer is NO. But that opinion is based on research and logic............not a rumor.....or a lie. Am I right? Only time will Tell. BTW that would be publication 525.....IRS tax code. Been the subject of debate in Dinar World for a long long time..........but it says to me to pay attention. Keep researching and learning lest you end up a fool....for me I hate being a fool....so I do the research. You need to do so as well. That it changed to capital gains grabbed my attention. My first response was WHY? Why would they change that? IDK why but I like it. Still researching this one. I may have it wrong but opinions as to whether I am right or not doesn't matter as I want to find the answers and not rely upon others for my information. So I continue to research what I believe is true. Looking for confirmation is essential.

You are not a fool for asking questions however......never think that. I am only suggesting finding your way off the roller coaster ASAP. Education is the only way I know how to do it. This question you asked means you need to get off the ride..........and quickly. You'll feel better.....I guarantee it.

• Upvote 1

Tripphood..............Pay no mind to the rabble.........It will not serve you well. By the very nature of your question I Must assume you are new to this 3 ring circus....if not then forgive my assumption. I am not being snide or mean or attempting to suggest anything other than if you are going to be in this investment you must stay off the roller coaster. The only way to do that is to seriously educate yourself with what it is you are invested. I too have ridden the roller coaster but no longer. I have studied and studied until I am blue in the face with all the reading and time I have spent doing so. IF and I mean if we get our RV I swear I will never read a poorly translated article again....about any country but especially Iraq. But as much as I hate deciphering articles from the Iraqi press I can do so and make more sense of those articles than BS like cashing in in Florida.

The trash that is posted in Dinar World by so called GURUs is what causes non-informed peeps to ride that roller coaster. It is shameful actually and that you would ask this question is a waste of your considerations. If you can't apply logic to the possibilities you will be lost. This is a currency investment that is so improbable that most cannot believe that it can or will happen...It might not....but then it might. Nobody Knows...Nobody....Period. That is outside CBI or possibly the GOI..........Not one guru has an accurate answer.......Even our host Adam Montana doesn't know what will happen and he has said so many many times. I respect his opinions and always take what he says as a consideration but never as the ultimate answer to all the speculations as even he says............he does not know. Fair enough. That is the most honest answer you will hear in Dinar World........I do not know. But I haved an opinion. I also do not consider Adam Montana a Guru.....I do consider him educated in the investment however. Educated in the investment........That title is Golden. I consider myself educated in this investment.....at least enough to get off that roller coaster. My strength is government not economics but have I learned so much about economics and currencies and how they relate to governments and economies....I would have never learned what I have without this investment. Fascinating stuff really............Just google fractional reserve banking. Mindboggling. Scary too. But it opens your eyes...like it or not. Remember that is only one subject regarding economics...there are many others to learn as well.

Consider your question about cashing in down in Florida. If you were to hit on a penny stock would it behoove you to go to Florida to cash out? Unless you are a resident and can benefit from no state income tax then probably NO. There is no state provided benefit to currency investment that will enhance your cash in. Just google it. Least I could not find one. If someone else knows better then maybe they will enlighten us as to what it is. That is the benefit of a message board......education, communication, and many minds working on a common cause. That would include the lopsters as well. Their opinion should be considered....however it is only their opinion and not fact..........yet. Time only will tell.

This may very well be a speculative investment in a worthless currency but nonetheless it is a Legit currency investment as you are investing in The legal currency of a foreign government. You show up in Baghdad tommorrow you are gonna need dinars..........It's real money.It doesn't matter that some think you are a fool for thinking you might make millions......that some believe in a lop or that we are all just dreamers........doesn't matter what anybody thinks. It is still the currency of a real country and as such there are rules world wide that will govern whatever happens to it. It's not some TV scam like shortcuts to internet millions.....or buying valuble minted coins that will go up in value as we speak...which is silly. This is real.....stupid or not.

Example...........Tripphood did you know that the Tax law with regards to cashing in foreign currency for a profit of over $200 when coming back to the US based on exchange rates has been changed from ordinary income tax to capital gains? No? Then find out what it is you need to know. Many will disagree with this statement and it won't matter to me cause I have studied it and all the rebukes won't matter to me at all. Along those lines when somebody says a lawyer packed up and moved to Florida to cash out I hardly pay any attention at all.....I read it and filed it. Why? It's a rumor only.........or just an out and out lie.But whatever it is it makes no sense......so it's now in file 13. The trash can file.........You asked if there were any legit reasons to move to Florida...........IMO only the answer is NO. But that opinion is based on research and logic............not a rumor.....or a lie. Am I right? Only time will Tell. BTW that would be publication 525.....IRS tax code. Been the subject of debate in Dinar World for a long long time..........but it says to me to pay attention. Keep researching and learning lest you end up a fool....for me I hate being a fool....so I do the research. You need to do so as well. That it changed to capital gains grabbed my attention. My first response was WHY? Why would they change that? IDK why but I like it. Still researching this one. I may have it wrong but opinions as to whether I am right or not doesn't matter as I want to find the answers and not rely upon others for my information. So I continue to research what I believe is true. Looking for confirmation is essential.

You are not a fool for asking questions however......never think that. I am only suggesting finding your way off the roller coaster ASAP. Education is the only way I know how to do it. This question you asked means you need to get off the ride..........and quickly. You'll feel better.....I guarantee it.

I'm a little confused, maybe you meant for this to go to Nortec? He's the one with the question about Florida.