Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One Nation Under Water

Bandit795

Thanks for the post bandido!

I think it's a very common misconception that WE are in debt. It's not our debt! The New World Order and the paid sell outs that allegedly represent us in Washington WANT us to believe it's our debt. But that's not the truth. WE, the people did not create the debt. The Elite and Banksters created the debt and figured that if they repeated the notion that it's our debt often enough the SHEEPLE would believe it and never question the facts, motives, and reasons for the manipulation, and media and the politicians would continue reinforcing the misconception so the CATTLE among us tuck their tails behind their rear legs and put their heads down as the defeated miserable slugs they are...and continue paying the IRS whatever they want.

Carlos

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post bandido!

I think it's a very common misconception that WE are in debt. It's not our debt! The New World Order and the paid sell outs that allegedly represent us in Washington WANT us to believe it's our debt. But that's not the truth. WE, the people did not create the debt. The Elite and Banksters created the debt and figured that if they repeated the notion that it's our debt often enough the SHEEPLE would believe it and never question the facts, motives, and reasons for the manipulation, and media and the politicians would continue reinforcing the misconception so the CATTLE among us tuck their tails behind their rear legs and put their heads down as the defeated miserable slugs they are...and continue paying the IRS whatever they want.

Carlos

you got it Carlos!! I didn't even have to watch the Video! +1

• Upvote 1