Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Bytes: Mailman - Talabani Returns August 26th To Announce The RV !

DinarThug

He's called me twice asking where to send flowers and if I knew the rate......

You and thug better be glad I have a tough hide or I would pout...wait while I get a tissue...sniff...you two clowns are going down in history...what and why, I have no idea...gotta go...I have a beautiful lady waiting on me...maybe...somewhere?...hopefully?...Dang, knew I shouldn't have sniffed that sratch off you sent...Thug you and Texas1 are causing me to entertain evolution.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers!

• Upvote 3

do we know him?

I don't......Are you hearing those voices again? :( Last time I heard them they advised me to sell all of my dinar and invest in bingo cards and camel manure...that way when someone stepped in the camel poo...they can yell...Bingo...yeah, I thought it was kinda stoopid tpo...thug needs to corral his camel and update the commune...I am really getting tired of the wait...was hoping to have good news before I get recycled...cheers

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

CNN. Listen Closely ! Now Broadcasting With Mimes !

8-19-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THERE IS NO WAY IN **** IRAQ WITH A 67 BIL RESERVE, WITH 780 BILL FROZEN AND NOW POSSIBLY 5 TRIL WORLDWIDE, ADDED TO THE FACT THAT THE PARIS CLUB WOULD FORGIVE A MEASLY AMOUNT COMPARED TO THAT, THAT A LOP IS EVEN A POSSIBILITY, IRAQS ASSETS...PERSPECTIVELY USING FRACTIONAL BANKING CAN EASILY...AND I REPEAT...EASILY NOW HANDLE A 1-1 AND THATS WHERE I THINK WE ARE HEADED VERY SOON. TALABANI COMES BACK TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT SUPPOSEDLY ON THE 26TH. IMO...HE IS ANNOUNCING THE RV, EFFECTIVE...FINGERS CROSSED...SEP 1.

Oh how I hope he's right this time.......

• Upvote 1