Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are you doing this weekend?

Snotrocket

2016: Obama's America

Love him Hate him........

You don't know him.

http://2016themovie.com/media/

Change has come to America....Obama has a dream. Our founders had a dream. Which dream will we carry into 2016? :blink:

Very limited showings for this one. Click on 'Theaters' and enter your state to see if it will be shown in your area. Oh, and when you buy your ticket, make sure you were charged for the right movie - there has been a problem in the past with ticket sellers giving your money to another show title. See you there! :)

• Upvote 12

Just saw it last weekend. It really helps you understand why Obama does the things he does (since it's hard for people to understand that a president can actually hate his own country). Anyhow, it makes you think, and it's very well done. I highly recommend it to anyone - libs alike.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post Snotrocket. Oh I will go see this movie

Here's what the New York Times wrote about it.

Dinesh D’Souza — the author of the best seller “The Roots of Obama’s Rage” and a former American Enterprise Institute fellow — is not a fan of President Obama. (...and neither am I)The strident documentary “2016: Obama’s America” (co-directed with John Sullivan) builds on Mr. D’Souza’s 2010 cover article for Forbes, which asserts that Mr. Obama pursues his father’s left-leaning, “anticolonial” ideals. Here they are presented as flaws consistent with the senior Obama’s multiple relationships, alcoholism and fatal auto accident in 1982.

Movie Review

Documentary Exploring Obama’s Political Roots

‘2016: Obama’s America,’ Directed by Dinesh D’Souza

OAF

The director Dinesh D’Souza interviewing George Obama.

By ANDY WEBSTER

Published: August 12, 2012

Dinesh D’Souza — the author of the best seller “The Roots of Obama’s Rage” and a former American Enterprise Institute fellow — is not a fan of President Obama. The strident documentary “2016: Obama’s America” (co-directed with John Sullivan) builds on Mr. D’Souza’s 2010 cover article for Forbes, which asserts that Mr. Obama pursues his father’s left-leaning, “anticolonial” ideals. Here they are presented as flaws consistent with the senior Obama’s multiple relationships, alcoholism and fatal auto accident in 1982.

Mr. D’Souza argues that the president has emasculated NASA, refused to take a “meaningful step” against Iran’s nuclear ambitions and is willing to let Argentina reclaim the Falkland Islands from the British. He paints in ominous terms the president’s conciliatory 2009 speech in Cairo and envisions a foreboding future in which the Middle East becomes a “United States of Islam.”

Echoing his views are Paul Vitz, a New York University psychology professor; Daniel Pipes, a founder of the Middle East Forum, who says that “the state of Israel is seen as a horrible entity” by the administration; the writer and academic Paul Kengor; and the former Comptroller General David Walker, who warns about the national debt.

Mr. D’Souza revives figures tied to Mr. Obama by conservative critics in the last election, including the Rev. Jeremiah Wright; the Chicago educator, activist and former radical Bill Ayers; and Edward Said, a Palestinian scholar and a professor of Mr. Obama’s at Columbia, who died in 2003. Mr. D’Souza stumbles when interviewing George Obama, the president’s half-brother, an activist who voluntarily lives amid squalor in Nairobi, Kenya. “Obama has not done anything to help you,” Mr. D’Souza says. “He’s taking care of me; I’m part of the world,” George Obama replies.

Eventually, we see blunt imagery like Benjamin Franklin’s face on a burning $100 bill and a shot of the Statue of Liberty. Not interviewed by the filmmakers are Obama’s political supporters, but this isn’t that kind of documentary. At a show on Saturday night, the film’s conclusion was met with claps and cries of “Romney!,” “Ron Paul!,” “Reagan!” and “Another Reagan!”

“2016: Obama’s America” is rated PG (Parental guidance suggested) for strong language and smoking.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/13/movies/2016-obamas-america-by-dinesh-dsouza.html?_r=1

• Upvote 1

Hey Dinar Millionaire, It is still playing in The Woodlands at Cinemark. I think that is close to you if you still live where you originally stated you lived. I live there too, my husband and I went to see it last weekend and although I do not suggest that theater for regular use (there was a night club playing loud music close by and you could hear it in the theater) the movie was well done. I only wish he would have paved a road to 2016 more heavily. I heard that George Obama contacted Dinesh to help him out with some medical bills. They really hit it off. Well worth driving a little for it. Take care. Livin' here on 105 E, downtown but in the woods.

• Upvote 1