Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Sponsors International Conference on Banking and Financial Services

SocalDinar

Sorry Mods Texas granny posted this in Rumors yesterday.

PLease delete

I dont go to the Rumor Mill much..

Found this on Yahoo News. Mods feel free to delete is you feel this is not news.

Seems that DT is stating it will meet with CBI behind closed doors. LOL

Dinar Trade Sponsors International Conference on Banking and Financial Services

PRWeb – 19 mins ago.. .

Supports Rebuilding of Iraqi Economy, Represents Interest of Overseas Holders of Iraqi Currency

(PRWEB) August 07, 2012

Dinar Trade, the largest independent dealer of Iraqi Dinar and other exotic currencies, today announced that it will be one of the sponsor the Iraq Finance Conference 2012, an international conference and exposition on banking and financial services in Iraq, scheduled for September 18 – 19, 2012, in London. Dinar Trade has been the market maker in the Iraqi Dinar on both the buy and sell-side since 2004.

The event, which features senior banking and finance ministers from the Iraqi government, is intended to facilitate constructive discussions and coordinate efforts to rebuild the banking and financial services sector in Iraq into a renowned world-class system.

"As the Iraqi banking and financial services sector continues to evolve and grow into a potential regional leader, it is imperative that Dinar Trade remains actively engaged on behalf of the all its customers who have bought and sold Dinars through our company," said H. Ali Agha, chief executive officer of Dinar Trade. "Our presence at the event will bring the foreign exchange of Dinars to the top of the conference's agenda and provide critical information about the supply and demand of the Iraqi Dinar to current investors.

Mr. Agha has scheduled closed-door meetings with senior officials from the Central Bank of Iraq, the Iraqi Government, and Iraqi private financial sector.

More broadly, Iraq Finance 2012 will explore issues surrounding the banking and financial services industry in the country, identify and address needs for the system's reform and success, explore the current state of corporate financing, communicate the country's wealth and financial potential to international investors, and develop plans on how to promote collaboration between financial experts and their international counterparts.

Key panels include:

Existing state of banking and finance in Iraq.

Immediate and long-term strategies of the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq.

Overview of government reforms and investment needed throughout the banking and financial services sector.

Iraq Finance 2012 has confirmed that prominent Iraqi government and economic leaders will attend, including:

His Excellency Dr. Rowsch Nori Shaways, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs.

His Excellency Dr. Qusay al-Suhail, First Deputy, President of Iraq Parliament.

His Excellency Dr. Rafi Al Essawi, Minister of Finance.

His Excellency Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi, Governor, Central Bank of Iraq.

His Excellency Dr. Thamir Ghadhban, Chairman, Advisory Commission to the Prime Minister.

His Excellency Dr. Sami al-Araji, Chairman, National Investment Commission.

His Excellency Dr. Haidar al-Abadi, Chairman of Finance Committee in Parliament.

"The success of Dinar Trade and the loyalty and enthusiasm of our nearly one million customers underscores the significant support that we provide to Iraq's financial stability," said Mr. Agha. "Our support and participation in the conference are the best ways for Dinar Trade to gain visibility into Iraq's plans for the exchange rate of the Dinar and any pending changes in valuation by the central government."

About Dinar Trade

Dinar Trade is the largest independent dealer of Iraqi Dinar and other exotic currencies. Registered with the U.S. Department of Treasury, Dinar Trade provides innovative programs, investment options and educational insights to millions of Iraqi Dinar and exotic currency exchangers throughout the United States and abroad. As one of the first companies in the world to pioneer the public purchase of Iraqi Dinars, Dinar Trade is a trusted resource for guaranteed authentic currencies of non-criminal origins and provides expeditious, secure exchanges to its customers through only the highest standards of quality performance and customer support.

http://news.yahoo.com/dinar-trade-sponsors-international-conference-banking-financial-services-124105999.html

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

Since this has now made it to the "news agencies", I am going to leave this here so members that do not go to rumors can see it too. For those of you that are interested, I received this via email yesterday and posted it in rumors. It looks like DT released a "Press Release" to be sure the message got out to everyone, not just his customers.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

Since this has now made it to the "news agencies", I am going to leave this here so members that do not go to rumors can see it too. For those of you that are interested, I received this via email yesterday and posted it in rumors. It looks like DT released a "Press Release" to be sure the message got out to everyone, not just his customers.

GM and Thanks TG,

Didn't mean to repost this article, Lots of good replies on your posting.

Just reread my edit at top and did not read as i intended and what i meant was to delete my article not yours .

Have a great day!

Edited by SocalDinar

Thanks to both of you. Other than an RV, this is the best news I have seen. On its face it doesn't look that important, but it is. Dinar Trade is placing itself in a position to be an intermediary between the end user and central banks/CBI for the exchange. IMHO.

Ali said he wanted to buy a bank, and maybe he has. It seems he has had a long term plan, and selling IQD is just one part of it, and the dinar sales are just the first step. Ole' Ali. Good for you, and good for us.

• Upvote 2

Thanks to both of you. Other than an RV, this is the best news I have seen. On its face it doesn't look that important, but it is. Dinar Trade is placing itself in a position to be an intermediary between the end user and central banks/CBI for the exchange. IMHO.

Ali said he wanted to buy a bank, and maybe he has. It seems he has had a long term plan, and selling IQD is just one part of it, and the dinar sales are just the first step. Ole' Ali. Good for you, and good for us.

If memory serves Ali was unable to open a bank, but was able to partner with one.

GM Carrello,

Seems that many think this is good news. I am totally ignorant of any facts on Dinar trade banker etc.. Picked up most of mine from WTC and never dealt with these guys.

I am with you on this one as most everyone else as I value everyones opinion.

Go Shabs!!!

Why is there no mention of Dinar Trade on the Iraq Finance 2012 website?

Shouldn't they be listed along with the other sponsors?

Humbeee, they were on the website, and dropped off, which was reportedly a mistake and was going to be fixed. I have been checking this am, and have not seen an update. Over on the original thread in Rumors, someone pulled a 'picture' of the sponsor logos and DT was shown.

Take it from a former newspaper owner, editor, that this is the result of a news release, not the result of a reporter looking for "news".

In many such cases as this the company is offered "news space" if they also take out an ad of a certain size or duration.

So, align your belief system accordingly.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Dinar Trade sponsorship has been terminated due to government concerns. This was just posted on DT's website:

Dinar Trade clarification of sponsorship of Iraq Finance 2012

Dinar Trade wants to clarify the circumstances behind the organizers' decision to discontinue Dinar Trade's sponsorship of Iraq Finance 2012 in London, England.

The conference is intended to bring together senior Iraqi finance ministers with leaders of the global financial community and has a long and varied agenda dealing with many aspects of Iraq's reconstruction. Management of the Iraqi dinar will not be part of this conference's agenda, as recently conveyed to us and a part of the reasoning behind the conference organizers' decision.

Once Dinar Trade announced its involvement as a sponsor, interest in attending the event from Iraqi dinar investors overwhelmed the organizers. It also concerned the government representatives who felt that currency issues would overshadow the conference's broader agenda. Therefore, we agreed to comply with the organizers decision to end our sponsorship, so that more fruitful discussions can be held in subsequent meetings.

As evidence of Dinar Trade's former sponsorship of the event, please see the attached screen capture from the organizer's website, which clearly displays Dinar Trade's logo in the sponsorship section.

Let us be clear. The conference agenda never included the topic of revaluing the Iraqi dinar. Furthermore, it was our intention only to provide insight and information about US holdings of the Dinar. We have consistently communicated that the Iraqi dinar is a long-term venture tied to the economic development in Iraq, not a short-term asset with undue returns.

We will continue to provide transparent and thoughtful information about the exchange of the Iraqi dinar and other exotic currencies and we thank you for your business with Dinar Trade.

Should you have any questions, please contact one of our trained representatives, or visit www.dinartrade.com. Thank you for your continued support.

I don't know if DT is aware of current events, the Iraqi dinar investment has been going on for nine friggen years, not such a short term investment and has not reaped undue returns, or any as of this date. Sorry this guy Ali pisses me off. <_<

However Iraq/CBI probably doesn't want their old bed partner to show up.

• Upvote 1

Ali is of no influence for the conference, but as a supposed Iraqi bank owner, it would be a good indicator that Ali would attend to position himself as a middle-man for the exchange. It has been said that CBI appointed facilitators would be used to gather the currency and get it back to central banks and/or CBI. Who knows what the plan will be, but the operative idea here, for me, is that there would be an exchange.

If he was there to put himself in this position, it would mean that the RV more than likely would not have taken place as of yet.

I would think a better conversation would be the question: would Iraq hold this type of conference with a worthless currency?

• Upvote 3