Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide

delta22

Everyone seems to be wondering why

Muslim terrorists are so quick to

commit suicide. Let's see now...

No Jesus, No Christmas, No television,

No cheerleaders, No Nude Women,

No car races, No football, No soccer,

No pork BBQ, No hot dogs, No burgers,

No chocolate chip cookies, No lobster,

No nachos, No Beer nuts,

No alcohol, No Beer!

Rags for clothes and towels for hats.

Constant wailing from the guy next

door because he's sick and there are

no doctors. Constant wailing from the

guy in the tower.

On your knees facing east most of the

day. More than one wife. You can't

shave. Your wives can't shave...

You can't shower to wash off the smell

of donkey cooked over burning camel

dung. Your bride is picked by someone

else. She smells just like your donkey.

Then, they tell you that when you die

it all gets better!

I mean, really, is there a mystery here?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Sir you are so wrong-Trying to be FUNNY when people are being lied to is AWFUL. -If you want to know the real reason is because of Poverty.Yes Poverty. Someone comes along and starts to befriend someone then the odd gift here are there. Then they become real good friends to the family and then start to preach their type of religon upon them. When everyone starts to understand the Koran because usually these people are not at a reading level so everyone in that family can understand what is in the Koran. These people are then told what happens in their heaven. The parents are then told their child is appointed and then asked to do a great service to Allah. When this happens the mother and father become so happy and proud.Then the child is offered a real Dollar$. The child is happy and behind it all are these abusers who look at it as children are replacable. There will be more-Then the parents are given around $ 10-20,000 Dollars.Then the BOMBING has to be carried out. Now STOP and consider this-The OFF switch is not given to the child or the person who is wearing this.They then are told to go where ever. They go and im sure the parents or there are parents ho want to change there mind but this is to late- :angry::( Now consider this- Satan does the same thing to everyone. He will slowly entrap you and then your in it and cant get out.But GOD gave you an OFF switch.HE said you have an OFF SWITCH-HE said that JESUS is here for you and all you have to do is call on HIS name and you WILL be saved. JESUS will come and Rescue you. .The BIBLE says to Call upon The LORD JESUS CHRIST and you will be saved. You have this power to do so and SATAN CANNOT DO A THING. The switch is OFF. You are HIS. and now you have a Future in Him whom DIED for you. JESUS is the way. So if your going to laugh about these people then take this into account that JESUS CHRIST died for you also. Wont yo call on HIM and ask HIM to Stop that switch and RESCUE YOU if you think you dont need this that is fine. But you must understand that All have Sinned and come short of the Glory of GOD. For ALL have sinned and come short of the GLORY OF GOD. That is right-FOR ALL OF SINNED. ----So i ask for Forgiveness everyday because i know what JESUS has for me is better than sin. Please Pray that someone comes along and shows these people an OFF SWITCH- ;)

#

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Abner ,while I agree with your acessment about the reason's and could go in depth with you ,I won't .Please notice the title said Terrorist ,not all Muslims. And yes God did provide an off switch,which is delivered from the business end of a rifle or the bomb bay of a plane. I have spent years providing an off switch and guess what,I sleep great.

• Upvote 8

And here I thought the original post was a joke. Like an example of some kind of obscure humour. What is it called now? ... just give me a second here ... O yes, sarcasm, that's it, I thought the original post was an example of sarcastic humour. Guess I really missed out on this one, eh?

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 3

Poverty my left toe nail! I get so sick of people trying to give excuses for bad behavior. If people became human bombs because of poverty then the Appellation's would have blown up by now like Mt. St. Helen's. The Muslim terrorist blow themselves up because of a wackjob mentality and view of their religion that says it is proper for them to blow up infidels or non-muslims. It is a mentality that says the only group accepted by their god is muslim and everyone else must die. It is a mentality, of the terrorist, that does not care about life and only is rewarded with death. It is a mentality that justifies honor killing. It is a mentality that justifies using children as human bombs instead of protecting them. It is a mentality that justifies the murder of their POW's and prisoners. It is a mentality of the terrorist who does not care who they hurt or kill as long as they kill.

• Upvote 9

My Dear Smee2 yes sarcasm was the intent:lol: But somehow it went sideways.:blink:

Thank you for letting me know your original intention was, indeed, sarcasm. For a while there I thought perhaps I was the only one going the wrong way in the one way ... you know what I mean? 'Tis a frightening feeling to think that suddenly your own personal sense of proportion has become that skewed. And I think it went sideways because some people cannot take a joke. Poor them!

:)

smee2

Poverty my left toe nail! I get so sick of people trying to give excuses for bad behavior. If people became human bombs because of poverty then the Appellation's would have blown up by now like Mt. St. Helen's. The Muslim terrorist blow themselves up because of a wackjob mentality and view of their religion that says it is proper for them to blow up infidels or non-muslims. It is a mentality that says the only group accepted by their god is muslim and everyone else must die. It is a mentality, of the terrorist, that does not care about life and only is rewarded with death. It is a mentality that justifies honor killing. It is a mentality that justifies using children as human bombs instead of protecting them. It is a mentality that justifies the murder of their POW's and prisoners. It is a mentality of the terrorist who does not care who they hurt or kill as long as they kill.

Desmo, I was about to go to bed... I just could not let your post stand as my opinion. I understand your angerangry.gif I am mad too. Here is my view...

I do not believe for a moment that the majority of Muslims believe or live in the manor you are talking about. They are people just like us. You are talking about war mongers. Our government took over countries, might I mention Iraq? Um, officials in the good ole USA have been promoting taking over, Libia, Serria, now Iran? There is something wrong with this picture. I have grandchildren to think about.

Peace Dear.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Downvote 2

Abner ,while I agree with your acessment about the reason's and could go in depth with you ,I won't .Please notice the title said Terrorist ,not all Muslims. And yes God did provide an off switch,which is delivered from the business end of a rifle or the bomb bay of a plane. I have spent years providing an off switch and guess what,I sleep great.

Delta22- a big plus to you. Been there and could not agree more.

• Upvote 3

And here I thought the original post was a joke. Like an example of some kind of obscure humour. What is it called now? ... just give me a second here ... O yes, sarcasm, that's it, I thought the original post was an example of sarcastic humour. Guess I really missed out on this one, eh?

:huh:

smee2

Apparently someone hasn't been around long enough to pick up on delta's style of humor... oh well!!! rolleyes.gif

Poverty my left toe nail! I get so sick of people trying to give excuses for bad behavior. If people became human bombs because of poverty then the "Appellation's" would have blown up by now like Mt. St. Helen's. The Muslim terrorist blow themselves up because of a wackjob mentality and view of their religion that says it is proper for them to blow up infidels or non-muslims. It is a mentality that says the only group accepted by their god is muslim and everyone else must die. It is a mentality, of the terrorist, that does not care about life and only is rewarded with death. It is a mentality that justifies honor killing. It is a mentality that justifies using children as human bombs instead of protecting them. It is a mentality that justifies the murder of their POW's and prisoners. It is a mentality of the terrorist who does not care who they hurt or kill as long as they kill.

Please don't take this as an offence desimo, and I'm sure no world class speller myself... I do agree with your statements... very right on I believe.... but I think you were trying to refer to the "Appalachian's" if I am not mistaken... I just moved from that region a couple of years ago so that's how I picked up on that. Yes, those folks have seen their share of poverty and no, they don't go around blowing themselves up either! wink.gif

• Upvote 3

It is too bad that what was first meant as humor was taken and turned sideways. Evidently someone does not have enough seriousness in their life so they need to create more. But since it has been turned sideways it makes room for comments. I am so tired of people making excuses such as 'poverty' for people's actions. And, yes I know that not all muslims are wackjobs. This type of mentality is rampant through America lately. There is a real lack of people taking personal responsibility for their actions. When there is a mass shooting it is because of the gun and not because some nut-job decided to shoot a place up. (And personally I really doubt that if there was a sign that said 'no mass shooting allowed here' would really make a difference). I hear so many times the reason someone was a mass murderer was because they were abused as a child; dad spanked them when they were young; mommy never took them to the zoo; their great-uncle was an alcoholic; they grew up in the ghetto; or some other stupid excuse. Yes, I did say stupid excuse. If it was not an excuse and a reality of event and not a personal choice then everyone who experience that same event would result in the same manner. Since there are those who experience extreme events and do not go wacko is that there is a level of personal choice somewhere. Poverty does not make a murderer. Abuse does not create a rapist. Alcoholism does not demand someone become a nut-job. America needs....America MUST start demanding personal responsibility again and start enforcing strong consequences for illegal actions. We have become a nation of enablers. We have become a nation where excuses are made and consequences are minimized. We have become a nation where more and more laws are added to the books while the existing ones are ignored. We have become a nation where what is politically correct trumps what is right. We have become a nation where what is morally acceptable was appalled only a few years ago. We have become a nation that our Forefathers fought to be freed from and to which we have surrendered. Social programs have trumped commonsense. We have become the frog in the pot. Instead of realizing that the water is getting hotter we have set back comfortably in our supposed sauna and have been sipping on an ice cold Margaretta convincing ourselves as to how relaxing it feels.

• Upvote 2

It is too bad that what was first meant as humor was taken and turned sideways. Evidently someone does not have enough seriousness in their life so they need to create more. But since it has been turned sideways it makes room for comments. I am so tired of people making excuses such as 'poverty' for people's actions. And, yes I know that not all muslims are wackjobs. This type of mentality is rampant through America lately. There is a real lack of people taking personal responsibility for their actions. When there is a mass shooting it is because of the gun and not because some nut-job decided to shoot a place up. (And personally I really doubt that if there was a sign that said 'no mass shooting allowed here' would really make a difference). I hear so many times the reason someone was a mass murderer was because they were abused as a child; dad spanked them when they were young; mommy never took them to the zoo; their great-uncle was an alcoholic; they grew up in the ghetto; or some other stupid excuse. Yes, I did say stupid excuse. If it was not an excuse and a reality of event and not a personal choice then everyone who experience that same event would result in the same manner. Since there are those who experience extreme events and do not go wacko is that there is a level of personal choice somewhere. Poverty does not make a murderer. Abuse does not create a rapist. Alcoholism does not demand someone become a nut-job. America needs....America MUST start demanding personal responsibility again and start enforcing strong consequences for illegal actions. We have become a nation of enablers. We have become a nation where excuses are made and consequences are minimized. We have become a nation where more and more laws are added to the books while the existing ones are ignored. We have become a nation where what is politically correct trumps what is right. We have become a nation where what is morally acceptable was appalled only a few years ago. We have become a nation that our Forefathers fought to be freed from and to which we have surrendered. Social programs have trumped commonsense. We have become the frog in the pot. Instead of realizing that the water is getting hotter we have set back comfortably in our supposed sauna and have been sipping on an ice cold Margaretta convincing ourselves as to how relaxing it feels.

+1 man agree with you 100%. But its 90 degrees today so im gonna have a ice cold Margaretta :)

• Upvote 2

Desmo, I did not get the humor because there was not any intended. Delta posted a sickening diatribe about "Muslim Terrorists" and then he say's "Just Kidding". I don't buy it. In fact I wish he would just take his trash to the curb, where it belongs.

What got me was that many were inferring that all Muslims are degenerates that should be ridiculed and feared. That their lives don't matter. Yes there are Muslim terrorist and there are American terrorist also. Remember Oklahoma City, the Uni Bomber, the fellow that just shot up a whole theater full of people? Does that put all of us in the same category? Heck No! This kind of garbage just promotes more hatred which this world has too much of. Sorry if I don't see the humor in that.

Desmo you said, "We have become a nation where what is politically correct trumps what is right. We have become a nation where what is morally acceptable was appalled only a few years ago."

It seems to me that the general attitude in this thread and several others, has been that it is "politically correct" to condone spreading more hatred. That it has become "morally acceptable" for Americans to do this. That is what I find appalling.

I agree with you that the excuses need to stop and people should be held accountable for their own actions. That is a great point. These people that do these crimes are individuals, not whole races, religions or countries. The individuals are the ones who need to be dealt with.

We need to stop perpetuating the senseless wars against innocent people under the guise of "Fighting Terrorism". What a Lie. I have read from some pretty credible sources that our government has actually been funding these terrorist groups to do their bidding in Lybia, Serria and many other countries. Go ahead and call me unpatriotic, but I believe it's the truth. Just follow the money.

To Quote You Again Desmo... "America MUST start demanding personal responsibility again and start enforcing strong consequences for illegal actions".

I couldn't agree more.

• Downvote 2