Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ERBIL INTERNATIONAL OIL AND GAS EXHIBITION

Shelley

ERBIL INTERNATIONAL OIL&GAS EXHIBITION

Erbil International Fair Ground

3 - 6 September 2012

INTRODUCTION

Northern region of Iraq is opening its doors. International Erbil Gas and Oil Exhibition will take place in Erbil International Fairground between 3 - 6 September 2012 as the first and foremost gas and oil exhibition of the region.

There is already number of companies consisting of both small and large ones operating in the region.

Erbil is ready and wants your business. There is no alternative for these events in the region. Therefore, interest from the industry will be immense.

http://www.erbiloilgas.com/

• Upvote 2

ERBIL INTERNATIONAL OIL&GAS EXHIBITION

Erbil International Fair Ground

3 - 6 September 2012

INTRODUCTION

Northern region of Iraq is opening its doors. International Erbil Gas and Oil Exhibition will take place in Erbil International Fairground between 3 - 6 September 2012 as the first and foremost gas and oil exhibition of the region.

There is already number of companies consisting of both small and large ones operating in the region.

Erbil is ready and wants your business. There is no alternative for these events in the region. Therefore, interest from the industry will be immense.

http://www.erbiloilgas.com/

Wow!!! The Kurds are definitely moving forward....with or without the rest of Iraq :D

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha tell-em ------ maliki can kiss our ------ oil good by :lol: maliki better hurry the heck up or be left out ,,,, { but really --- i think all this must be a sword rattleing event ,, get the attention of all iraq folks who keeps up with the iraqi economy and money reports --- all of them ,,,, put pressure on the g.o.i and get erbil passed and share everything iraq ;) } or planly BUST-A- MOVE B) LET THE POWER SHARING BEGIN

• Upvote 2

hahahahaha tell-em ------ maliki can kiss our ------ oil good by :lol: maliki better hurry the heck up or be left out ,,,, { but really --- i think all this must be a sword rattleing event ,, get the attention of all iraq folks who keeps up with the iraqi economy and money reports --- all of them ,,,, put pressure on the g.o.i and get erbil passed and share everything iraq ;) } or planly BUST-A- MOVE B) LET THE POWER SHARING BEGIN

Heeeyyyy Jeepguy... I love the BUSTA A MOVE too funny ... but serious I hope there is no way Maliki can put a stop to them !!!

• Upvote 1

Heeeyyyy Jeepguy... I love the BUSTA A MOVE too funny ... but serious I hope there is no way Maliki can put a stop to them !!!

seems like someone always puts a kink in the line of -- something over there--- welll !!!!! in any goverment deals i suppose ,,,,, just lets get it done bayyyyyyybeeeeeee

So any RV would abe fter this date

i supose soo it has been like this since the 1st of september :blink:

• Upvote 1