Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Few Threads are Missing in Here

I believe you are mistaken jackster. I checked and not only have no posts in this section been removed, none have been moved to other forums either for quite a few days. :)

When we move a thread to another location, it is always still visible in its original location with a moved icon. We only remove threads that are violating

forum rules.

:peace:

:rocking-chair:

What are you clicking on? It must be you, there are always new stuff. Click on What's New at the top. or Click on Forums and go thru it manually

He is clicking on CBI site lo. While doing so, he must be smoking or drinking koolaid lol

What are you clicking on? It must be you, there are always new stuff. Click on What's New at the top. or Click on Forums and go thru it manually

Clicking on this one: Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar

I am specific with my post. There are new posts throughout the forum. Just not in here.

Read again, but slower.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are no recent posts in this section because NO ONE has posted one. The Mods do not delete or remove posts unless they are objectionable and violate the rules. A post was removed from the forum yesterday that violated the rules but it was not in this section.

The last post that was "moved" from this section was on Jul 12 and there is a "Moved" icon on the topic.

It is quite possible that you were in another section. <_<

:rocking-chair: