Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 7-18-2012

TexasGranny

I think that we all need a dose of reality this week, Adam. What do you have for us? To be honest I'm over the Guru chat and the never ending meaningless articles.

I'm sure that my question and post will not be perceived well. I'm cool with that. Some of us prefer reality over fiction. Thanks in advance for your answer. Be well.

Ski :peace:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think that we all need a dose of reality this week, Adam. What do you have for us? To be honest I'm over the Guru chat and the never ending meaningless articles.

I'm sure that my question and post will not be perceived well. I'm cool with that. Some of us prefer reality over fiction. Thanks in advance for your answer. Be well.

Ski :peace:

Agreed. Good post.

• Upvote 1

Hey Captain, thanks again for all you do. Quick question on the forex screens over seas, I know the IQD isn't traded on forex yet, but is there any truth to these rumors that you have seen? I'm also a realist and don't believe the numbers they are talking but at least if they are testing stuff this could be good news for us. Easy brought over a cc call link that was talking about it and I've seen it around the net. If it is true, things could be getting good, I'm hoping sooner than later.

Adam thanks for the wednesday chats i look forward to them! I have been out of the loop for awhile so im just wondering do they have the new currency already done so they can RV after ch7 is released? and final question,do you think we will see an rv before 2013? thanks for being here for all of us godbless and GOOO RV

Good morning Adam, hope the day is starting out well! As far as dinar revalues (not to cover old ground), I believe it was mentioned .10 Usd Rv 'out of the gate' was possible. Taking into consideration Iraq's present state of affairs economically, politically and globally, do you hold this to be a 'best beginning' for the developing country to maintain stability and security as a nation and in the marketplace or do you have other ideas (pro or con) to share? Thanks for exploring the possibilities and have a great Wednesday! ;)