Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Another American Soldier KIA

k98nights

When we come out smelling like a rose on this please give to THOSE WHO GAVE ALL. Make sure they are Reliable Vetrens ORG and they do as they say. Please check them out before you do this. But please take this under condensation.

To all my Fellow BROTHERS & SISTER in arms out there.

Thank you Woody, for the update...sorry to hear about another loss of one of our finest...we can pray for the family as well....and pray for God's hedge of protection about our fighting men and women....

I will pray as well. This is so sad to me. The reality of what our soldiers do for us hit home for me this week as well. A good friend of our family was serving in Afghanistan and ran over an IED. Thank God he is still alive...

We should be humble and grateful...and bow down and KISS THEIR BOOTS...without these sacrifices we wouldn't have what we have. Thank God for those who are willing to pay the price.

And I agree...those who are willing, if we hit big, let's shower them and their families with blessings.

As a mom of 2 soldiers that have fought in this ugly war; my heart goes out to the families who have lost loved ones in the ugliness...there isn't a day that goes by that I don't say a pray for the soldiers and the loved ones of; I have done this every day since my first son went off to fight his first tour in the beginning days of the war. I am blessed to have both of mine back safely from their duties and officially out of the military after completing their contracts...As for me and my HOUSE we will support the SOLDIER; NOT THE WAR...

Dinar RV aside, I truly do hope that Iraq becomes a better place. I hope that all the little iraqi girls and boys will some day day tell there children stories about Saddam and how bad iraq was and thier children will look at them with disbelief that thier country wasn't always a nice safe place to be. Those soldiers will soon look down from heaven and see the happiness they created in iraq.

I hear about different groups on some of the conservative talk shows that work to provide every thing from toothpaste and underware to new homes for wounded vets and their familys. Helping them out has been a plan of mine for a long time. Hopefully this plan will come to pass soon. God bless all our osoliders and God Bless America. May she continue to be a free republic for ever.

Woody this breaks my heart I have been on several patriot guard missions bringing to rest one of our own, to hear of each one is awful. The price that has been paid is so precious and priceless. My heartfelt sympathy to each and every family. And my respect to every one who truly cares... Thank you friend! Patti

Iraqi is a better country and will continue to develop into a free democratic nation due to the sacrifices of our men and women who have fought and are still fighting in Iraqi. I pray God is comforting the family members that brave soldier left behind and Iraqi will be an agent of change for the rest of the middle east. Ready Solute...Semper Paratus