Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post Rv

Heavyduty053

I have read from time to time what the Rv family is planning on doing after this once in a life time event takes place. All of us hope to come out of this with a large amount of profit from our investment. I read from time to time about the post RV parties that will be at certain places and i think this would be a great idea for all who would want to see the faces behind the names. We all have grown to associate, appreciate, and come together for one another in times of need. I for one have caught lots of negative criticism over posts and stories that i have posted down thru the years as well as others have but as for me i respect others comments because they have a right to their opinion as they see it. Sometimes i have learned through others posts of ways not thought about, guess we are never to old to learn something new.

Some have said their early thank you's and some farewell's and even some have gone on passed this life while we are waiting on this blessed even. I have no plans to stop posting stories on here even after the RV happens some times it may be only one a week sometimes more depending on time available. If i travel my CP and my stories will go with me. I am very appreciative of Adam for creating this site and the forums that include a place for God's word to be spread without retribution, and that's what makes this site second to none. As long as he chooses to keep this site up there will be stories for everyone to read. I hope that the stories i choose brings hope, comfort, strength, love or renewed faith to the ones who is crossing the troubled waters of life. I would love to see some or all of the faces of our member family at a post RV party somewhere of its choosing. It would be a great honor i think. Just adding my own opinion that say, " Thank You " to all who are part of this family.

There is one request i would like to make of all the members of this family, when you get your money and are dreaming of what you are gonna do with it, remember those who never heard about it, never was given this chance, those that truly need a leg up just waiting for God to send an angel to bless them in some kind of way. Jesus said what ever you do for the least of these, you will be doing it for me. Please plan to set aside a few dollars to help someone or a family who really is in need. God will truly bless you for it somewhere down the line. You will feel better inside for doing so. May the Lord bless and keep you, may he make his face to shine on your paths with peace comfort and grace. Amen...... Have a wonderful day

• Upvote 12

my new Prevost custom conversion tour bus will be named BLAME BUSH!!!

Most likely the best bus or RV out there.And the most expensive.I for one would love something like that post RV, except it must be trailing a really nice boat..... :D :D The boat of course will be named Anchor Management. :)

Edited by lost one

Thanks heavyduty....your stories are a welcome relief from the drama of life and from waiting on the rv thing to happen....thats why i posted this song...it made me think of you and how you would help your fellow man and the people you dont know very well....take care and keep the stories alive....thanks...:) :)
  • Upvote 2

Well said Heavyduty, meeting people that you've never met but have become friends on this site will be great, I believe most people here will do the right thing after rv and will help others, I'm hoping for a life changing experience for us our friends and families and many others.

Well stated Tony, and Heavy. I have a secret stash so I can make different peoples lives better. I can't wait! I love seeing smiles on peoples faces and if it can impact thier lives in a powerful way, what a wonderful blessing it will be!!

• Upvote 2

God has given so many blessings to my family, now its my turn to give.

I also have a couple of charitable organizations I will be contributing to. And I have several families in mind. But it won't stop there, my charity will continue till I can't give anymore.

I look forward in meeting so many of you also and building a long term friendships. Can't wait for that special day. :D

• Upvote 3

Well stated Tony, and Heavy. I have a secret stash so I can make different peoples lives better. I can't wait! I love seeing smiles on peoples faces and if it can impact thier lives in a powerful way, what a wonderful blessing it will be!!

Precious1 it is people like you that bring hope to hearts that have all but given up.

God has given so many blessings to my family, now its my turn to give.

I also have a couple of charitable organizations I will be contributing to. And I have several families in mind. But it won't stop there, my charity will continue till I can't give anymore.

I look forward in meeting so many of you also and building a long term friendships. Can't wait for that special day. :D

Looking forward to meeting everyone that can come, but where is the get together going to be

Heavy,

Good post! thanks for the reminder to take care of others :) I have a couple plans for doing so.

I hope Adam will keep the site up after rv as I will definitely visit the site and mingle with friends here :) Thank you for your time and dedication to write stories to encourage and remind us what's important in life. God bless you in what you do :)

As it sits right now, the party will be in Vegas... I just went there for fun and checking out where we will party :)

Hope you can join us :)

Heavy,

Good post! thanks for the reminder to take care of others :) I have a couple plans for doing so.

I hope Adam will keep the site up after rv as I will definitely visit the site and mingle with friends here :) Thank you for your time and dedication to write stories to encourage and remind us what's important in life. God bless you in what you do :)

As it sits right now, the party will be in Vegas... I just went there for fun and checking out where we will party :)

Hope you can join us :)

I am diffinetly gonna come just let me know where and when

• Upvote 1