Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

heated debate on the dinar

I love it....at the very end the news reported said, "send it to me", meaning the Iraqi Dinar if it doesn't work out for the investor.

I also found it interesting....There are more retired veterans and active duty veterans in Washington state than any other state. Look it up. We are Dinar Veterans, for the most part, and they were airing it where Dinars are sold in large quantities to vets. Don't ask how I know.

I also think anybody like CNBC, even though the television commentary was ABC based, or any of their affiliates have no credibility...ie Andrea Mitchell doctoring a tape about Mitt Romney in WAWAs. I don't like Mitt...credibility is my point.

Edited by tilak
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL at the arrogant intellectual wannabe's who use pro 'logic' to debunk the RV

All you have left is your stupid personal attacks “Ya’ll secretly hold Dinar”. How utterly senseless is that? If I held Dinar’s because I got sucked into the “RV” scam I wouldn’t be here debunking it would I? Even the “logic” behind your childish insults is completely back to front…

Apparently this guy is the smart one with all the charts and stats showing no RV. I feel so sorry for people who think they are so smart but cannot see how stupid they really are. Typically these kids are your A* Star school graduates who have absolutely no common sense and simply spit out what they learned in class to pretend to have a brain. Apparently only people who hold the dinar can be pro dinar and those without MUST debunk it. No other way around it. Talk about ***********. And he even harps on about how his opponent is illogical. Logic is not all its cracked up to be. Try using logic when you think the world is flat and the moon is a god and the volcano - a pissed off god. Logic would never bust you out of that cycle - only thinking outside of the box would.