Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy for the Kurdish: dialogue with Al-Maliki “waste of time”.

Deputy for the Kurdish: dialogue with Al-Maliki “waste of time”.

June 13th, 2012

Irbil (News) …Deputy/Coalition blocs alkordstanet/Sherif Soliman, there is no point in sitting with the Prime Minister at the dialogue merely being “a waste of time,” he said, adding that the invitation to Prime Minister belatedly therefore there is the insistence of the political blocs to withdraw confidence no matter how long duration.

Solomon said in a statement (News Agency news) on Wednesday: previous experience has shown that the feasibility of dialogues and meetings with state law which belongs to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, pointing out that Maliki’s call for dialogue came late.

He said that blocks calls to withdraw confidence from Al-Maliki called for dialogue and sit at the same table but do not see a response from the Prime Minister, the dialogues and meetings with state law won’t find useful and just “waste of time”.

He added: the blocks assembled in Arbil was determined to withdraw confidence in Maliki because optimal solution to solve problems, pointing out that care was taken from Al-Maliki to the interests of the people and respect for the will of the people to sign himself and resigned before exiting the blocks to withdraw confidence in accordance with the mechanisms the Constitution because, no matter how long time political blocs will not compromise on its demand for withdrawal of confidence in Maliki.

The new Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki yesterday reiterated his call for all political partners to sit to the table of dialogue and openness to discuss all the differences in all papers and initiatives in a spirit of national responsibility and the desire to find solutions to build towards the reconstruction process and the provision of services.

My link

I can't say as I blame Mr. Soliman......it probably would be a waste of time. I doubt Maliki plans on sitting down with these people in the first place. I have yet to see him do it. Generally he thinks of other things to do....like clean his toenails......wash his hair......wander around in his big ass castle and make sure the cleaning crews have been cleaning. Have slumber parties in Iran.....stuff like that.

• Upvote 2

Wow....talk about hitting the nail on the head!!! No truer words have been spoken in Iraq!!!

Talking and negotiating with Maliki is definitely a waste of time!!!

Let's hope someone makes an executive decision, and gets rid of him!

Go RV!!!

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I can't say as I blame Mr. Soliman......it probably would be a waste of time. I doubt Maliki plans on sitting down with these people in the first place. I have yet to see him do it. Generally he thinks of other things to do....like clean his toenails......wash his hair......wander around in his big ass castle and make sure the cleaning crews have been cleaning. Have slumber parties in Iran.....stuff like that.

You took the words right outta my mouth :P