Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if its just a waiting game

It's been awhile

Since I couldn't

Hold my head up high

And it's been awhile

Since I first saw you

And it's been awhile

Since I could stand

On my own two feet again

And it's been awhile

Since I could call you

And all the things I can't remember

As ****ed up as it all may seem

The consequences that are rendered

I stretch myself beyond my means

And it's been awhile

Since I could say

That I wasn't addicted

It's been awhile

Since I could say

I loved myself as well

And it's been awhile

Since I've gone and

****ed things up

Just like I always do

And it's been awhile

But all that ****

Seems to disappear

When I'm with you

And everything I can remember

As ****ed up as it all may seem

The consequences that I've rendered

Have gone and ****ed things up again

Why must I feel this way?

Just make this go away

Just one more peaceful day

It's been awhile

Since I couldn't

Look at myself straight

And it's been awhile

Since I said, "I'm sorry"

And it's been awhile

Since I've seen the way

The candles light your face

And it's been awhile

But I can still remember

Just the way you taste

And everything I can remember

As ****ed up

As it all may seem to be

I know it's me

I cannot blame this on my father

He did the best he could for me

It's been awhile

Since I couldn't

Hold my head up high

And it's been awhile

Since I said, "I'm sorry"

And if that don't get ya skirt up well here

And you bring me to my knees again

All this time, that I can beg you please, yeah

All the times that I felt insecure, yeah

And I lift my burden out the door

[Chorus]

I'm on the outside

I'm looking in

I can see through you

See your true colors

'Cause inside you're ugly

You're ugly like me

I can see through you

See to the real you

All this time that I felt like this won't end

Was for you

And I taste what I could never have

It's from you

All those times that I tried, my intention, full of pride

And I waste more time than anyone

[Chorus]

All the times that I've cried

All this wasted, it's all inside

And I feel, all this pain, stuffed it down

It's back again

And I lie here in bed, all alone, I can't mend

And I feel tomorrow will be okay

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 3

Hmm, im following. Im not entirely sure what other events are going to happen specifically, but ive got a few ideas based on your earlier posts in this thread randalln. So, we get the real hands on chance to shift the power from the ptb and set humanity onto a course that hopefully wont end in catastrophe.. or keep it repeating the.. cycle/ complex pattern, i guess ill call it. Well, im down, i already threatened to end world hunger somehow, so i aim high lol.

Definetely livened the place up, great thread randalln...... *love that song*

I've always been crazy and the trouble that it's put me through

I've been busted for things that I did, and I didn't do

I can't say I’m proud of all of the things that I’ve done

But I can say I’ve never intentionally hurt anyone

I've always been different with one foot over the line

Winding up somewhere one step ahead or behind

It ain't been so easy but I guess I shouldn't complain

I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Beautiful lady are you sure that you understand

The chances your taking loving a free living man

Are you really sure you really want what you see

Be careful of something that's just what you want it to be

Nobody knows if it's something to bless or to blame

So far I ain't found a rhyme or a reason to change

Hmm, im following. Im not entirely sure what other events are going to happen specifically, but ive got a few ideas based on your earlier posts in this thread randalln. So, we get the real hands on chance to shift the power from the ptb and set humanity onto a course that hopefully wont end in catastrophe.. or keep it repeating the.. cycle/ complex pattern, i guess ill call it. Well, im down, i already threatened to end world hunger somehow, so i aim high lol.

nothing is out of your reach .........He built us that way .......it just seems that the ones the make use of it .....always scruwe it up somehow ....by becoming what they set out to destroy

So when you set out on your path ....take the mind set not to destroy it .....but to enhance it and mold it in too something that still has a resemblance of where it started .......

I other words .....dont change the history of where it began ...change the direction that it was headed

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 5

I have some other ideas too.. good ones i hope, but i think finding a way to change peoples mind sets about things.. like global hunger and starvation, away from just raising awareness and sending a dollar into getting people to generate their own ideas.. and actually doing them. We shall see what i come up with. Changing how others think.. breaking down the barriers of miscommunictaion can go a long way. Makes me think of the song 'Tick Tock' from the SRV tribute album..

That said, id like to hear more about this backup plan, or at least more on what youve been sharing with this thread.. id like to see an rv as much as anyine else, but, i think youve been hinting that there is a chance we may get to see and learn more about the true nature of our thus far 'sanitized' version of human history.. that has my attention.

* ill try not to mess things up too much lol. No, seriously.. i try to leave things better than when i found them.

Edited by blugrass60

I have some other ideas too.. good ones i hope, but i think finding a way to change peoples mind sets about things.. like global hunger and starvation, away from just raising awareness and sending a dollar into getting people to generate their own ideas.. and actually doing them. We shall see what i come up with. Changing how others think.. breaking down the barriers of miscommunictaion can go a long way. Makes me think of the song 'Tick Tock' from the SRV tribute album..

That said, id like to hear more about this backup plan, or at least more on what youve been sharing with this thread.. id like to see an rv as much as anyine else, but, i think youve been hinting that there is a chance we may get to see and learn more about the true nature of our thus far 'sanitized' version of human history.. that has my attention.

its not pretty ....for someone that was on the outside it would seem harsh ......but people don't understand how deep they have dug in and who is who .......

its not all about angels and demons

even though they set there selfs up as such

the power of the word can have catastrophic implications in the realm of......... frequencies ....and how things are tuned

its not hard to change ......a persons path .....whats hard is too keep them on the right path .......hundred ways too do it wrong ....only one too get it right

who has the advantage

And if you think you are ......then I AM

that may not seem like a coherent sentence .....but for those who have it ....they understand .....its not for us ....but for the greater good ......and thats just the way it is ....without question

And just for confusion ........in the end there can be only one .......hahahahahahahahah

its not pretty ....for someone that was on the outside it would seem harsh ......but people don't understand how deep they have dug in and who is who .......

its not all about angels and demons

even though they set there selfs up as such

the power of the word can have catastrophic implications in the realm of......... frequencies ....and how things are tuned

its not hard to change ......a persons path .....whats hard is too keep them on the right path .......hundred ways too do it wrong ....only one too get it right

who has the advantage

Ive always wondered what would be the attraction of the power and control that whoever.. whatever.. these people and entities are seem to flock to. Why and what is their desired end result?

Ive read a lot about our words and even thoughts as possessing what amounts to tye power of creation and or manifestation.. thats a lot to comprehend. Our thoughts influence our actions.. and the thoughts and actions of others, vice versa.. so creation from that is subhect to the individuals desire and knowldege.. only slightly disturbing. What with the world we live in today, if ou k.ow what i mean. If we want to take it in a different direction, for the actual betterment, its going to be a real challenge

What set themselves up as demons and angels? Im sure some will thi.k thats a bizarre question, but eh, its 2am here.. this is more than just livening up the board..

Edited by blugrass60

You fill up my senses

Like a night in a forest

Like a mountain in springtime

Like a walk in the rain

Like a storm in the desert

Like a sleepy blue ocean

You fill up my senses

Come fill me again

Come let me love you

Let me give my life to you

Let me drown in your laughter

Let me die in your arms

Let lay down beside you

Let me always be with you

Come let me love you

Come love me again

Let me always be with you

Come let me love you

Come love me again

Awwwwww beautiful song

What set themselves up as demons and angels? Im sure some will thi.k thats a bizarre question, but eh, its 2am here.. this is more than just livening up the board..

Ya i know but I'm not scared to express my try intentions ......thats why i use my real name ......hahaha

it may be a bit much too comprehend ........but as i said .....WORDS CAN CHANGE our future

Um, that actually made sense to me randalln. Not kidding.. i usually word it like this; 'its not about me, its about everyone else.' In other words the greater good.. A lot of mind bending stuff you are presenting, but to me, it is as i look at things. I doubt i ould out my thoughts on all of this into the right words but im tracking. Best way for me ti put it.

Um, that actually made sense to me randalln. Not kidding.. i usually word it like this; 'its not about me, its about everyone else.' In other words the greater good.. A lot of mind bending stuff you are presenting, but to me, it is as i look at things. I doubt i ould out my thoughts on all of this into the right words but im tracking. Best way for me ti put it.

as i said WORDS can change everything .......thats why i chose not to elaborate on the the bigger plan .....

sometimes its better to play the village Idiot ....than to face the consequences of our knowledge ........

Because there is always people waiting to challenge the righteous ......and they out number us 10 fold

and if this was a swarzenhager movie .....well I WOULD KICK THERE AZZ ......but we both know ....you can't whip the whole night club with physical violence ..........but with words.....HMMMMMM

THE PIN IS TRULY MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD

Who would have thunk

You know .....you will always have my full attention ........you will do great things ........Attitude

its just mind over matter ........and i don't mind helping ....and those who palpitate don't matter .....so if you ever find yourself in a situation ....on you future plans .......and you need help .....like maria carry said .....I'll be there ....just call ....

I may not have the answer ....but i know where too find IT ......hahahahahahahahah

But so you know .....There are those who think since i fell and bumped my head in IRAQ ....that I'm a little different .....they would be correct .....it knocked some sense in too me ,........hahahahahahah

and showed me the way ......

never think He is not watching ......he will surprise you ........he may ask some hard questions when you meet ......like are you up to the challenge ......the answer is ........I AM

• Upvote 2

I pretend that I'm glad you went away

But these four walls close in more everyday

And I'm dying inside

And nobody knows it but me

Like a clown I put on a show

The pain is real even if nobody knows

And I'm crying inside

And nobody knows it but me

Why didn't I say the things I needed to say

How could I let my angel get away

Now my world is a-tumblin' down