Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Claim rv now!

snoop1001

You can't bend The will of God by quoting misrepresented scriptures like some mantra. That's witchcraft. Humble yourself. Pray His will be done. You treat God like your heavenly butler. It turns my stomach.

Try to tell that to Abrahan when he was reasoning with God to save Sodom if he could find just 50 righteous people, how about 40 God would you save the city for 40, and so on and so on. clear down to 10. Those of us that has a close relationship with God knows that he cares about our needs our desires and he loves blessing his children, that is his will. The Lord blesses those that will be a blessing to others.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to tell that to Abrahan when he was reasoning with God to save Sodom if he could find just 50 righteous people, how about 40 God would you save the city for 40, and so on and so on. clear down to 10. Those of us that has a close relationship with God knows that he cares about our needs our desires and he loves blessing his children, that is his will. The Lord blesses those that will be a blessing to others.

agree. but all we want is to be instantly rich. God is looking for righteous people to make Him famous. If we believe that God wants us to be rich and that he will do so then we are fools. Try telling that to the believers in other parts of the world. This "claiming" crap is asinine and cult-ish. I grew up in a church that taught all that garbage. people just had to claim their healing and God would heal them. we were all shocked when we went to their funeral. people just had to claim their finances would be better and God would take care of them. we were all shocked when we had to help them move because they had been evicted. People would claim their marriage was healed and we were all shocked to see them separate within the same year Faith is not wrong - improper use of scripture IS and people will be held accountable for passing lies as truth. My God is sovereign AND he is concerned. Moses was able to change the heart of God when it came to saving His people - not when it came to their comfort. Those who seek God to make them comfortable usually wind up fat. lazy. and eventually dead. He blesses us to make HIM famous - not so that we become self-sufficient and turn our backs on Him. Claiming something and throwing it in Gods face is the same as claiming you are skinny and not bothering to diet.

agree. but all we want is to be instantly rich. God is looking for righteous people to make Him famous. If we believe that God wants us to be rich and that he will do so then we are fools. Try telling that to the believers in other parts of the world. This "claiming" crap is asinine and cult-ish. I grew up in a church that taught all that garbage. people just had to claim their healing and God would heal them. we were all shocked when we went to their funeral. people just had to claim their finances would be better and God would take care of them. we were all shocked when we had to help them move because they had been evicted. People would claim their marriage was healed and we were all shocked to see them separate within the same year Faith is not wrong - improper use of scripture IS and people will be held accountable for passing lies as truth. My God is sovereign AND he is concerned. Moses was able to change the heart of God when it came to saving His people - not when it came to their comfort. Those who seek God to make them comfortable usually wind up fat. lazy. and eventually dead. He blesses us to make HIM famous - not so that we become self-sufficient and turn our backs on Him. Claiming something and throwing it in Gods face is the same as claiming you are skinny and not bothering to diet.

Maybe you meant.."but IF all we want is to be instantly rich" then I can see where you are coming from. But to say, "all we want is to be instantly rich." Then you are dead wrong. You don't know my heart. You don't know the people on here and their hearts. Most of what I read, is a ton of people who want to bless others and give GOD the glory. Don't lump everybody into one pot, that is just as wrong as thinking you can bend GOD's will. I grew up in a church where miracles did happen. Where people were healed of cancer. Where marriages were healed. I personally have prayed for people with cancer and they have been healed. Was it me. NO. But I knew I could speak GOD's will and Word and it will be done. I have prayed for people who were talking divorce and now they are honeymooning. I agree we should not be looking for GOD to make us comfortable, because as we draw closer to HIM we understand HE is our comfort no matter what the circumstance. I believe GOD led me to this opportunity. I'd be stupid, lazy, dumb and crazy not to thank HIM for it and continue to believe HIS hand is upon it. GOD knows I seek HIM in all things, and have been faithful in the little things. GOD knows HE can trust me with more because HE has shown me I can trust myself with what HE has given me. I am a faithful praying thankful steward of all HE has blessed me with. And when HE is ready I will be ready, because HE has been faithful in preparing me. And believe me all the years of preparation have not been easy, but they also have not been in vain. Yes, to GOD be the GLORY in this investment and everything else in my life. God bless.

It is good that you are consulting with God in this matter, but the way in which you are doing this is not based on scripture. As a matter of fact, money has a tendancy to pull people away from faith. Look at the scriptures Jesus, Peter, Paul, etc were dirt poor and the most influencial in the Bible. James and John "the sons of thunder"were the wealthiest, but they gave a life of luxury up and took on a life of persecution for the Gospel. God can influence the outcome, but if a person or persons are blinded by greed, then that person(s) is most likely to follow their own desires. That means that God can influence any man but a person has choose to follow that influence or follow his own desire. There is no middle ground. The consiquence can mean trouble for the person who does not choose to follow or blessings if they do.

Be careful in how you present stuff, non-believers are watching to, and God gets the credit for what you say and do.

Maybe you meant.."but IF all we want is to be instantly rich" then I can see where you are coming from. But to say, "all we want is to be instantly rich." Then you are dead wrong. You don't know my heart. You don't know the people on here and their hearts. Most of what I read, is a ton of people who want to bless others and give GOD the glory. Don't lump everybody into one pot, that is just as wrong as thinking you can bend GOD's will. I grew up in a church where miracles did happen. Where people were healed of cancer. Where marriages were healed. I personally have prayed for people with cancer and they have been healed. Was it me. NO. But I knew I could speak GOD's will and Word and it will be done. I have prayed for people who were talking divorce and now they are honeymooning. I agree we should not be looking for GOD to make us comfortable, because as we draw closer to HIM we understand HE is our comfort no matter what the circumstance. I believe GOD led me to this opportunity. I'd be stupid, lazy, dumb and crazy not to thank HIM for it and continue to believe HIS hand is upon it. GOD knows I seek HIM in all things, and have been faithful in the little things. GOD knows HE can trust me with more because HE has shown me I can trust myself with what HE has given me. I am a faithful praying thankful steward of all HE has blessed me with. And when HE is ready I will be ready, because HE has been faithful in preparing me. And believe me all the years of preparation have not been easy, but they also have not been in vain. Yes, to GOD be the GLORY in this investment and everything else in my life. God bless.

Very well said, and now I don't have to type it. God makes HIMSELF famous, He doesn't NEED us to do it for him.He chooses to use a jack-***(whom He loves dearly) to do His business. I also was raised in a church where I witnessed miracles, and healings and restorations, but only in alignment with God's will.......He chooses, I have seen cancers healed INSTANTLY, and I have prayed for months only to see my loved one die........That's not God saying NO, it is him saying,"I know what is better for this person, and for my eternal plan." Is God's plan that you become rich? If you have Him you are already RICH, but maybe. The word says He decides who gets what. Why not those who will use it in these last days for His glory, to lift up His people, or spread His word to a wider spectrum? We don't see His plan, but I do know one thing......It is perfect in it's timing, and that He loves you!

I understand why some of you would think that it's weird to pray for wealth and riches. But I truely believe that God wants to bless us, he wants us to prosper financially so that we may give back, tithe & help others. God is the only one that sees our hearts when we pray for such things and he will judge accordingly when the time comes. So don't look down upon others who are expecting and praying for a breakthrough. Remember everyone is entitled to their own opinion its not cultish or crazy as someone else posted, that is just their opinion. Not all of us believe the same so we will disagree on controversial subjects such as these! Lastly thank you for this encouraging thread! Amen Amen Amen :)

"For I know the plans I have

for you,"declares the Lord,

"plans to prosper you and not

to harm you, plans to give

you hope and a future.

Then you will call upon Me

and come and pray to Me,

and I will listen to you.

You will seek Me and find

Me when you seek

Me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:11

"Delight yourself in the Lord

and He will give you the desires

of your heart"

Psalm 37:4

"May He give you the desire of your

heart and make all your plans succeed"

Psalm 20:4

"The blessing of the Lord brings wealth

and He adds no trouble to it."

Proverbs 10:22

"Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray,

send now prosperity."

Psalm 118:25

(Even david prayed for financial prosperity)

"As for every man to whom God has given

riches and wealth, and given him power

to eat of it, to receive his heritage

and rejoice in his labor--this is the

gift of God".

Ecclesiastes 5:19

"He who is of a proud heart stirs up

strife, but he who trusts in the Lord

will be prospered".

Proverbs 28:25

"And you shall remember the Lord your God,

for it is He who gives you power to get wealth,

that He may establish His covenant which He

swore to your fathers, as it is this day".

Deuteronomy 8:18

Edited by shannybelle27
HAVE a WonDeRfuL Dayyyyyy

i understand why some of you would think that it's weird to pray for wealth and riches. But i truely believe that god wants to bless us, he wants us to prosper financially so that we may give back, tithe & help others. God is the only one that sees our hearts when we pray for such things and he will judge accordingly when the time comes. So don't look down upon others who are expecting and praying for a breakthrough. Remember everyone is entitled to their own opinion its not cultish or crazy as someone else posted, that is just their opinion. Not all of us believe the same so we will disagree on controversial subjects such as these! Lastly thank you for this encouraging thread! Amen amen amen :)

"for i know the plans i have

for you,"declares the lord,

"plans to prosper you and not

to harm you, plans to give

you hope and a future.

Then you will call upon me

and come and pray to me,

and i will listen to you.

You will seek me and find

me when you seek

me with all your heart."

jeremiah 29:11

"delight yourself in the lord

and he will give you the desires

of your heart"

psalm 37:4

"may he give you the desire of your

heart and make all your plans succeed"

psalm 20:4

"the blessing of the lord brings wealth

and he adds no trouble to it."

proverbs 10:22

"save now, i pray, o lord; o lord, i pray,

send now prosperity."

psalm 118:25

(even david prayed for financial prosperity)

"as for every man to whom god has given

riches and wealth, and given him power

to eat of it, to receive his heritage

and rejoice in his labor--this is the

gift of god".

Ecclesiastes 5:19

"he who is of a proud heart stirs up

strife, but he who trusts in the lord

will be prospered".

Proverbs 28:25

"and you shall remember the lord your god,

for it is he who gives you power to get wealth,

that he may establish his covenant which he

swore to your fathers, as it is this day".

Deuteronomy 8:18

you go shanny

It is good that you are consulting with God in this matter, but the way in which you are doing this is not based on scripture. As a matter of fact, money has a tendancy to pull people away from faith. Look at the scriptures Jesus, Peter, Paul, etc were dirt poor and the most influencial in the Bible. James and John "the sons of thunder"were the wealthiest, but they gave a life of luxury up and took on a life of persecution for the Gospel. God can influence the outcome, but if a person or persons are blinded by greed, then that person(s) is most likely to follow their own desires. That means that God can influence any man but a person has choose to follow that influence or follow his own desire. There is no middle ground. The consiquence can mean trouble for the person who does not choose to follow or blessings if they do.

Be careful in how you present stuff, non-believers are watching to, and God gets the credit for what you say and do.

First of all Jesus was not poor. When HE was a little boy the wise men brought HIM Gold, Frankinsence and Myrrh. HE also had a personal treasurer. Paul was one of the most educated and wealthiest of Apostles and even said when he is rich he is content and when he is broke and naked he is content. Peter was not broke, he also owned his own fishing business. The times when Jesus and the Apostles lived are different times. Now GOD has a plan for these times which are the last days. The plan is to spread the Gospel to the whole world and "then the end will come." Just because you desire to prosper does not make you greedy. Sometimes the Children of Israel had to blow the trumpet, and call a Holy Convocation, to seek God and seek HIS will and to cry out to HIM to meet a need. This thread seems to me to be a trumpet sound, a gathering, to cry out and say "Daddy, send us rain!" "Daddy Bless Us!" And to this I say AMEN!

1 Timothy 6:17

Charge them that are rich in this present world, that they be not highminded, nor have their hope set on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

Jeremiah 9:23

Thus saith Jehovah, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches;

2 Corinthians 8:9

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might become rich.

Revelation 3:17

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched one and miserable and poor and blind and naked:

Mark 10

21 Jesus looked closely at the man. He liked him and said, “There’s one thing you still need to do. Go sell everything you own. Give the money to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come with me.”

22 When the man heard Jesus say this, he went away gloomy and sad because he was very rich.

23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “It’s hard for rich people to get into God’s kingdom!”

24 The disciples were shocked to hear this. So Jesus told them again, “It’s terribly hard to get into God’s kingdom!

25 In fact, it’s easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to get into God’s kingdom.”

Charge them that are rich in this present world, that they be not highminded, nor have their hope set on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

Thus saith Jehovah, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches;

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might become rich.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched one and miserable and poor and blind and naked:

Mark 10

21 Jesus looked closely at the man. He liked him and said, “There’s one thing you still need to do. Go sell everything you own. Give the money to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come with me.”

22 When the man heard Jesus say this, he went away gloomy and sad because he was very rich.

23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “It’s hard for rich people to get into God’s kingdom!”

24 The disciples were shocked to hear this. So Jesus told them again, “It’s terribly hard to get into God’s kingdom!

25 In fact, it’s easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to get into God’s kingdom.”

All of these verses are wonderful because they warn us not make money our GOD. Even GOD warned the Children of Israel, when I do make you incredibly rich do not forget ME nor that it was I who gave you the wealth. But none of these verses say "Don't pray for prosperity." or even "Don't pray to be rich." Because it IS GOD's will to prosper us and make us rich. HE says, "Hey rich people don't put your trust in riches which are uncertain, but put your trust in me." In this particular verse, HE does not say, "Hey rich people give away all of your riches and follow me." Jesus only said that to the rich young ruler because the LORD knew his heart and knew where his treasure was. Jesus wasn't telling everybody who is rich to give away their riches. Of course it is easier for a camel to get thru the eye of a needle than a rich person to get into God's kingdom, but guess what. I am already in God's Kingdom as a believer and Child of God. HE is the center of my existence, not money. So these verses apply to me as a warning not to let riches and wealth become my GOD when HE does bless me with it. Now obviously your walk with the LORD, or where you are at with HIM is different from where I am at with HIM, so you take comfort in these verses and use them to help you keep what GOD is dealing with you on in perspective. But my relationship with HIM is such that I take comfort in the verses that tell me how much GOD loves me and wants to bless me, while at the same time, be wary of trusting in the blessings as opposed to the ONE who Blesses. You are not wrong because that is where you are at with HIM. I am not wrong, because that is where I am at with HIM. The Bible clearly states, "As you believe, so shall it be done unto you." That is why Paul instructed us not to get involved in such debates and strivings, for we are all HIS children, and we are all at different places in our "race". Just live in love seeking to please HIM in everything, and HE will direct our path and provide for our path.

All of these verses are wonderful because they warn us not make money our GOD. Even GOD warned the Children of Israel, when I do make you incredibly rich do not forget ME nor that it was I who gave you the wealth. But none of these verses say "Don't pray for prosperity." or even "Don't pray to be rich." Because it IS GOD's will to prosper us and make us rich. HE says, "Hey rich people don't put your trust in riches which are uncertain, but put your trust in me." In this particular verse, HE does not say, "Hey rich people give away all of your riches and follow me." Jesus only said that to the rich young ruler because the LORD knew his heart and knew where his treasure was. Jesus wasn't telling everybody who is rich to give away their riches. Of course it is easier for a camel to get thru the eye of a needle than a rich person to get into God's kingdom, but guess what. I am already in God's Kingdom as a believer and Child of God. HE is the center of my existence, not money. So these verses apply to me as a warning not to let riches and wealth become my GOD when HE does bless me with it. Now obviously your walk with the LORD, or where you are at with HIM is different from where I am at with HIM, so you take comfort in these verses and use them to help you keep what GOD is dealing with you on in perspective. But my relationship with HIM is such that I take comfort in the verses that tell me how much GOD loves me and wants to bless me, while at the same time, be wary of trusting in the blessings as opposed to the ONE who Blesses. You are not wrong because that is where you are at with HIM. I am not wrong, because that is where I am at with HIM. The Bible clearly states, "As you believe, so shall it be done unto you." That is why Paul instructed us not to get involved in such debates and strivings, for we are all HIS children, and we are all at different places in our "race". Just live in love seeking to please HIM in everything, and HE will direct our path and provide for our path.

Nicely said Keylime and spruills!

my heart is this:

It is not wrong to pray for blessings. it is not wrong to be blessed. if there were not Christ following business men/women and Christ following people of influence then the Cristian community's response to the worlds crisis would be mute and void. ministries of vision need people of wealth and influence to operate. that is not my qualm.

I have a distinct problem with people being so audacious as to demand and "claim" a blessing from God. those prayers are not asking God for anything - they are presenting God with a list of demands and using His words out of context as ammunition against Him. I have seen miracles as well. I am a living miracle. God has shown me more favor and blessing in one lifetime than one man deserves. The thought of approaching a loving Heavenly Father with a list of demands and saying "I think Your word says this and I'm here to claim it - give it to me now!!!!" breaks my heart. The story of the prodigal son should serve as a warning. The sons fortune was there. He knew it was eventually going to be His - he DEMANDED it and it ruined him. It's not wrong to pray and ask for something. but a fool makes a claim on what he is not promised. a fool makes demands.

Like Ive stated above only God knows the heart of someone's prayers and if they are genuine or not. We are not to make money our God for that is a sin and I do agree we are not to make demands and that goes back to the intentions of a mans heart. Jesus said ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened to you. I ask with good intentions and a good heart just like others do. When this dinar does revalue we will be able to help a lot of people in need and we will know who to thank for allowing such blessings. Remember God can turn a situation around in 1 day that looks hopeless now. That's just what I believe :)

Like Ive stated above only God knows the heart of someone's prayers and if they are genuine or not. I do agree we are not to make demands and that goes back to the intentions of a mans heart. Jesus said ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened to you. I ask with good intentions and a good heart just like others do. When this dinar does revalue we will be able to help a lot of people in need and we will know who to thank for allowing such blessings. Remember God can turn a situation around in 1 day that looks hopeless now. That's just what I believe :)

That's just what I believe 2.

Mark 10

sorry DUDE you don't realize that Jesus was speaking to the unbeliever in most of these scenarios.........People who TRUST in their riches rather than the Lord, it's harder for that man to enter the kingdom than a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Keep it in context here!

"Claim it" doesen't necessarily mean your demanding something imo..I see it as also meaning a confession of faith.

Mark 11:22-24

Have faith in God," Jesus answered. I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain (could be lack, reproach, struggles ect), 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

What a powerful statement..Jesus is telling us we can ask whatever we want in prayer, believing we have received it and it will be ours and yes that includes financial breakthrough! Thank you Jesus for supplying all our needs!

Speak it, believe it, confess it

Philippians 4:6-7

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ.