Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Memorial Day!

skitealwedrop

Ditto on that Ski. have a great hoilday. I promised my ole man that every year on that day I would have one beer with him and thank him for his duty in WWII. He passed at 92 10 years ago and I have kept my promise every year. I sit in the grass beside him rain or shine and drink my 1 beer :)

• Upvote 5

Ditto on that Ski. have a great hoilday. I promised my ole man that every year on that day I would have one beer with him and thank him for his duty in WWII. He passed at 92 10 years ago and I have kept my promise every year. I sit in the grass beside him rain or shine and drink my 1 beer :)

Awh....thats great...Happy Memorial Day to you and everyone... :)

Good post Ski, and thank you Veteranstip_hat.gif

that's pretty cool.....wink.gif

• Upvote 1

The Vietnam Veterans were treated badly in this country upon their return. I'm still rather pissed about it. My uncle is a Vietnam Vet. I can tell more stories regarding the outcome of his life than I wish to share. Thanks to all Vietnam Vets!

Peace guys. :D

Ski

• Upvote 1

thanks again ski & redwizard...rememer in your prayers with me...Craig Paul and Barry Lockheart...friends, classmates both made the ultimate sacrifice over Hanoi...Dec 20,72 ...same night I was spared in the very B-52 that is my avatar...as someone wisely opined only two are willing to die for you Jesus for your sins....the soldier,sailor,marine,airforce for your freedom...it's a great weekend for an RV c'mon M & S get your act together and do it for all who paid for YOUR freedom...GODSPEED to all our veteran's who have "slipped the surly bonds of earth...and touched the face of GOD..." (High Flight)

:eagle:

• Upvote 1