Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Request to Mr. Adam Montana

Rafy

I know that keeping up a site like this one, that by the way I believe is the must reliable, cost money. I have been one of your follower since you seem to be a honest man. Right now I can't afford to pay monthly $10.00 to register in VIP, however, I want be part of that. Could you at least allow a window to register in VIP of at least three to five days after the RV? Please , this is a seriuos request, I hope you consider it. I am looking foward for a positive reply.

I see you posted this in both the Chat Logs as well as here in Dinar Rumors. Wouldn't you have the $10.00 to join VIP 3-5 days after the RV?

HAHAHAHA! Now that was funny!!!!! sorry Raffy. I am not making fun of you, but I had to laugh! Thanks dbmurphy!!!! I needed that today!

What difference does it make? Are you concerned about the fact that you won't find out when the RV takes place or when it does you won't know what to do after that?

Come on, just sit back and relax. When the RV does takes place, it will be big news, everyone will know about it. Exchanging money won't be a problem because an RV will take place only if the currency enters the international market. If it does enter the international market, all banks WILL have to list it. It is illegal to not list the currency if it is on Forex. Most or all banks will have to accept trades whether they like it or not. It is as simple as that. You guys don't need to raise your blood pressure up every time someone throws in some information :).

It is simple, when the RV takes place, it will be all over. The gains you guys are speculating have not been made in the history of any currency. It will have to on the news as it will be BIG news. From there everything thing will be as it should when it comes to exchange of foreign currency. You do not need a middleman, books that claim contain the right information or paid sites to tell you what needs to be done.

What difference does it make? Are you concerned about the fact that you won't find out when the RV takes place or when it does you won't know what to do after that?

Come on, just sit back and relax. When the RV does takes place, it will be big news, everyone will know about it. Exchanging money won't be a problem because an RV will take place only if the currency enters the international market. If it does enter the international market, all banks WILL have to list it. It is illegal to not list the currency if it is on Forex. Most or all banks will have to accept trades whether they like it or not. It is as simple as that. You guys don't need to raise your blood pressure up every time someone throws in some information :).

It is simple, when the RV takes place, it will be all over. The gains you guys are speculating have not been made in the history of any currency. It will have to on the news as it will be BIG news. From there everything thing will be as it should when it comes to exchange of foreign currency. You do not need a middleman, books that claim contain the right information or paid sites to tell you what needs to be done.

I just was concerned in any other investment that Adam may have to the VIP group .

sounds like someones pumping the VIP! Come on Rafy either pay like everyone else or relax!

& my advice is to relax as you check out Suze Orman (8 mo emergency fund, 0 debt, investment advice, estate planning); Dave Ramsey (get real, live debt-free, have money & don't let it have you); Clark Howard ("save more, spend less & don't let anybody rip you off"). All URLs are their names followed by .com and all general advice is absolutely free as well as being unencumbered. Suze Orman is on CNBC every Fri & Sat; Dave Ramsey has 'Financial Peace University" programs in churches everywhere, and Clark Howard is on good talk radio shows M-F (originates 1-3 pm Eastern at http://wsbradio.com/ [choose "listen live" as well as being on HLN 6 times every weekend. Clark Howard also offers 40 hrs/wk of free call-in advice w/ anything having to do w/ money. There's a lot of bad advice available, there's a lot of bad and costly advice available. There's a lot of clueless advice available, either for free or for a price. These guys have nothing to gain -- unless you want to buy Suze Orman's estate planning kit or join a Dave Ramsey group that costs about $100 for a workbook & an 8-week class.

Adam should keep his word (in print) re: join VIP now or never and that it will be too late to join after the RV. I, personally, would feel duped and disrespected if he changed his mind now as well as his word would lose all credibility if he changed it after being so adamant about it now.

Sorry, but $10 a month really will not break anyone's bank while awaiting the RV. It really comes down to choices and priorities. Everyone purchasing the gamble of dinar obviously has some discretionary income each month. Just my .02.

I rarely comment on a thread like this but if 10 dollars is an issue for this member, I mean a real issue, than why do you feel the need to belittle him/her about it. Does it really give you joy to belittle another person asking a simple question about what their options are in gaining access to the VIP section. It may, in fact, not be an issue for most but if it were not an issue for this member do you think they would have taken the time to ask the question. There are some people that invested in the IQD several years ago and their financial picture has changed dramatically since then, yet they are holding onto their Dinar in the hope that it can pull them out of the financial hole they find themselves in.

I simply cannot, for the life of me, see how it could bring joy to one person to belittle their fellow man without ever walking a single step in their shoes.

Sincerely,

ToddS

Edited by ToddS

I agree Todds - It's just the people with low self esteem that have to prove to others that can bash somebody just to make themselves feel like they are greater, which in reality just shows how weak they are.Strength is shown by loving unconditionally! If somebody takes advantage of that they will be judged by God.

I rarely comment on a thread like this but if 10 dollars is an issue for this member, I mean a real issue, than why do you feel the need to belittle him/her about it. Does it really give you joy to belittle another person asking a simple question about what their options are in gaining access to the VIP section. It may, in fact, not be an issue for most but if it were not an issue for this member do you think they would have taken the time to ask the question. There are some people that invested in the IQD several years ago and their financial picture has changed dramatically since then, yet they are holding onto their Dinar in the hope that it can pull them out of the financial hole they find themselves in.

I simply cannot, for the life of me, see how it could bring joy to one person to belittle their fellow man without ever walking a single step in their shoes.

Sincerely,

ToddS

Todds you are OK! Thanks for the post. Just what hides behind the VIP door?

Danneedsrvnow,

"Do any of you have brains? What Rafy was asking had nothing to do with the fee. Wake up & stop insulting ones that you yourself can't even understand!"

I know that keeping up a site like this one, that by the way I believe is the must reliable, cost money. I have been one of your follower since you seem to be a honest man. Right now I can't afford to pay monthly $10.00 to register in VIP, however, I want be part of that. Could you at least allow a window to register in VIP of at least three to five days after the RV? Please , this is a seriuos request, I hope you consider it. I am looking foward for a positive reply.

Sound's like he/she was asking about the fee to me as in: " I can't afford to pay monthly $10.00 to register in VIP"

Edited by ToddS

Sincerely,

ToddS

My apologies if my post was one of the ones you're referring to as insulting to the OP. My point really is that this is an unfair request of Adam as he's aware that a lot of us recently joined up based on Adam's adamant "join now or never because after the RV it will be too late" offer. I know this is what pushed me to join based on wanting to be a part of VIP in time to be able to partake of the VIP strategy discussions regarding investing were it to RV this weekend or shortly afterwards based on the current indicators.

One could rightfully say that it comes down to a matter of integrity that the OP is asking Adam to compromise now in his behalf.

Adam's a smart guy and I'm sure he thought out his "final offer" campaign taking into full consideration the prior posts on this forum (i'm talking about the ones on other threads prior to this OP thread) regarding their inability to afford the $10 monthly VIP fee. (sounds like he may even be in agreement w/those of us who feel $10 is not really the issue.)

Dont you all think that if the more people that were in the after RV investment the better the price? If that was infact the case then you would think that Mr Montana would also want as many people in the group as possible as his price would be better too. Including those who couldnt or wouldnt be in in it before.

If so then why would he be limiting those that were in the VIP room? This sounds like VIP room pumping to me all the way.

Sounds to me like he just want shis $10 from every one that may be as close as he gets to any RV.

Another question I have If Mr Montana has made millions or has millions why is he waisting his time on dinarvets if he's not making a boat load of money from it? Some one that makes that kind of money doesnt waist thier time on the computer unless it pays them in one form or another.

So one of two things is happening he is either making some decent money from all of us or he doesnt have crap and doesnt have any thing better to do with his time than play with all of us or maybe a little of both.