Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok, first I'll reiterate- this is simply an opinion... nothing more and nothing less. With that said: I've been away from the different forums for a few weeks because it's golfing weather in E. Tennessee and I'm trying to get my game down to the high 70s. I came back on today and read what's being said and I do notice some changes.

Rates and dates seem to be a thing of the past. Since everyone called out Dokie and the lady who set up his OOM site, the other gurus have started eating their young. Half seem to deny they ever called a rate/date, half seem to imply that they know but can't talk b/c it may hinder the release. All seem to say anything to stay in the spotlight and keep their groupies hanging on every word.

Okie said he was going silent- how long did that last? 1 day, 3 days- well, whatever, he's BAAACCKKK. Freeway Bill said he was leaving today- maybe... time will tell but if he acts like all the others- he'll be back. I went onto OOM when the earthquake hit them and asked why anyone would listen to Okie- didn't get an answer b/c no one can logically say - what I did get was a lot of defensive junk saying I was trying to 'hurt them and inject confusion into their faith'- how sad is that?

I've seen all kinds of explanations for the ways that financial and economic realities manifest themselves in our global world. Most are laughable, some are simply ludicrous, and some have just enough of truth to make someone wonder if the author really knows something. I don't claim to know, but I can say this... the underlying goal of business is profit- the underlying goal of politics is power- and, the underlying goal of 'gurus' is to build a cult-like following to exploit in future endeavors (of course, the last is opinion- but remember... this is an opinion piece).

If you accept that hypothesis, then it should be relatively simple to deduct the following: Gurus lie... a global or national event such as Iraq changing the value of their currency will not be impacted because some guru online makes a statement; the gurus used rates/dates to build their following and then when Okie and the Lady got revealed- they went to the post-RV gibberish- it's like they've hooked the fish, now they're getting ready to put them into the basket. I can see it now: if the RV does not happen- it'll be, 'boy, oh boy... rv didn't happen but I've got this great opportunity you all need to be part of- unfortunately I can't speak about the hard details... but you trust me so just send money' . If the rv does happen, it'll be, 'boy, oh boy... didn't I tell you- now, I have this great opportunity you should all be part of- unfortunately... ' Some of it's already happening: buy my cookbook, use this guy to set up your trusts, come pray with me...'

These type of con men have been around for centuries- what did PT Barnum say... to everyone on every site: if I believe someone and they're wrong- you can call me ignorant; if I believe that same person saying the same wrong thing again and again- you can call me naive and persistent, however, if I continuously believe that person regardless of his/her record and excuses- you almost have to call me a fool, don't you? That' my point on writing this... if you believe that any of these gurus have contacts that feed them credible inside information concerning the RV; if you believe that any of them are setting up post-rv opportunities; if you believe any guru has an impact on the RV, or if you believe that any of these people have your best interest at heart vs their own self benefit-- then get yourself a dunce hat, a pair of pointy shoes, a clown costume, and paint your face b/c you should be dressed for the part you're playing in this staged play..

Oh well, I've sounded the bell again. Read the articles but don't put a great deal of faith in their veracity; do your own due diligence by speaking with bankers, calling financial centers and speaking with currency management people, and (this is the most important piece of advice I can give) DON'T SPEND MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. This investment is like going to Vegas and rolling the dice and nothing the gurus say can change that b/c they don't have any impact in it whatsoever.

I've rolled my dice and I'm pro-RV... so I'm not anxious about the when. It happens or it doesn't- I took my chance. What I am concerned about is what the groupie movement says about the temperament and critical thinking of the American people. Think about it... it's time to remove the make-up, give back the pointy shoes, and leave the clown suit in the closet. Tell the gurus to buzz off and shut up; go out and enjoy the day/night; and wait and see what happens with the RV. Won't impact the RV anyway shape or form, but you might save some money in fees and back-end cons. Critical thinking and accountability- that's the ticket.

As always, good luck all, be safe, and go RV.

• Upvote 9