Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Kaperoni post 5/20

katie45

Haha Walkin your boring.

BTW, it's called 'lifting the zeros' now. Might want to research that. Your a dangerous investor because you don't know what your talking about. You keep referring to other countries, misinterpreted information, and avoiding the real topic or issue. Again, the question is; why are you not discussing the actual articles Kap posted? Because you either didn't read them? Cannot come up with a 'Walkin spin' to confuse the people? These articles are straight forward. My friend did not add words to them to say these things, he did not have them translated by his Arabic translator friend (whom u also loth cause you don't have one) and he did not embellish the wording to mean what he wants it to mean. It is right there in the article for all to see and read for each to come to there own conclusions. Yet you bash the messenger for bringing that to the site for all to see? Do you see how foolish you are when twist and add words to fit your (it has to be a lop) definition of what Iraq may or may not be doing? Nowhere in the SIGIR report does it say they are loping, re-denominating or devaluing the 3 zero currency. Only you say that; "SIGIR report is talking about AFTER deleting the zeros...which is AFTER they lop and the new currency is out". One would think that something as significant as that, would be in the article for the Congress to read. Especially since (i am sure) many of them own dinar and would like to know. lol Smart chicks rock!

I see you are too far gone in pumper land to carry on a converation without referring to forum facts. How can you debate a subject that you dont even understand? Show me how a lop will devalue the dinar from its current exchange rate please.....

If you would slow down to read whats in front of you, I never bashed the messenger for bringing it over....just the ignorance shown in the chat. You didnt even read anything I said....I directly talked about what kap posted in his chat. Come on now Katie....we cant keep going if your not following along.....your lost already....

Now your throwing his super secret translator into the mix? LOL And he is the ONLY one besides Okie and his gang that know exactly what these articles are saying right? LOL Cause the media outlets putting out these articles dont know right? They have it all wrong when they say the 25k note will be equal to a new 25 note right?? They have it all wrong when they say that the value of the dinar will be on par with the USD after deleting the zeros right? They have it all wrong when they talk about the inflated money supply and it getting reduced from 30 trillion to under 30 billion right?? Thank god Kap has his translator!! Maybe his translator should talk to the CBI as well and tell them they also have it all wrong! LOL Cause the only one who is saying this is the RV we want is translator. So everyone else in the entire world has it wrong and the CBI is announcing to the world they are about to RV.....guess all the whales should be showing any minute now to buy up every last dinar on the planet!!

Let me help you out a little more too....lifting, raising, deleting, chopping, dropping, cutting in reference to a redenomination and removing zeros is all the same baby girl....Its funny how you try and point out that because they used a different word that it means something else lol....

HEY EVERYONE.....FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN HISTORY A CENTRAL BANK IS TELLING THE WORLD THEY BETTER BUY UP ALL THEIR CURRENCY BECAUSE ITS ABOUT TO MAKE EVERYONE RICH AND THEY ARE RAISING THE VALUE BY 1000% OVERNIGHT!! Man I wish I had a good ponzi scheme going....I could get you to do all the work for me!! You would probly be my best customer!! I could tell you anything and as long as i mention you will make millions you will buy it hook line and sinker!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

Nice diversion once again. If you don't like it, you ignore it. If it does fit your agenda, it's omitted. Then fill the room with words bigger than your iq to confuse, frustrate and misguide people. Actually, you bash my friend all the time. He is the messenger in this (definition - Messenger 'One who bears a message; the bearer of a verbal or written communication, notice, or invitation, from one person to another, or to a public body;') as he is the one who finds the articles and assembles the information. That though is even over your head. As for Kaps translator, i said he didn't have to use him in this instance, but of course that does not keep you from changing the subject which is the articles themselves and attacking him. In who's mind does "lifting" mean the same as "delete?" Yours? Lol, do you read? (Definition - Lifting 'To direct or carry from a lower to a higher position' ) (Definition - Delete 'To remove by striking out or canceling' ) Not even close. At the very meetings or symposiums where the name was changed it was explained because the people were confused to what was happening. Does that make sense to you? That they may have changed the name because the people of Iraq were as dumb as you? And therefore, they simplified it to make it easy for them to understand? Heavy hitters, Whales or whatever you want to call it make investments based on many factors, most want returns in a short periods of time. I would bet that many with money have dinar, and i would bet many will stay far from the dinar as well because of the circumstances in Iraq, not some words in news articles. There is no date for this event. That is the key to investors. Even if it was in print for all to see, many would stay away due to the ongoing years and years of religious and sectarian issues. You know Walkin, i teach 5th grade, at this point you would not even pass my class. Can I send you a dictionary?

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Let me put this in to what should be said here to all the haters, Yes that means you LOPPERS AKA Keepmw. Don't hate the players hate the game! Back off those how see things differently than you if you had not opened you yap she would have never singled you out.

We are all here for the same reason can't we all just get along.

What every happens happens we have no control over it, & yes I am educated & I read just fine what I have seen say NO LOP so bite me if you don't agree, & it has been said by the C.B.I. the actual rate is $1.17usd this rate we see is a programed rate which means to you loppers not the true rate.

As for the auctions it was Banks of Iraq selling dinars so yes it was Dinar off the street because the merchants put their money in the banks & they bank gave them the smaller note that where made in 2003 yes they show them on the C.B.I. web site. The C.B.I. has stated they have taken in mostly all the 25k & 10k notes leaving a few that people have stuck in mattresses so now the 250 notes & 50 notes are in play. The C.B.I. has stated they are ready to replace those note & change the value of the dinar giving it more buying power ( hence the RV). now it might not be $3.00 plus but hey even at $0.86 we make out.

So I say to all you bashers who find they need to bash it shows how childish you are & that you know absolutely nothing about this yes that includes you LOPpers. So get a life & leave others alone.

• Upvote 3

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day. It looks like some of us in the U.S. are enjoying a little rain, but for the most part clear skies and great temperatures! I'm looking out my window and see a beautiful clear sky and a light breeze going through the leaves in the trees. Enjoy the day that God has made, life's too short to quibble over something that isn't going to matter one way or the other. :twothumbs:

Closing Topic.

-

• Upvote 6