Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE ARE ON THE ONE YARD LINE

SPOTLIGHT

And what has caused all this optimism?

im no scientist by far but a smart guy thr post war levels n pre war levels.so if we can find out wat time frame is pre war u can knw wen the rv is coming RIGHT

Hope you are right.

im no scientist by far but a smart guy thr post war levels n pre war levels.so if we can find out wat time frame is pre war u can knw wen the rv is coming RIGHT

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1vRILa9dg

Is "RIGHT" a question or a statement? If it is a question then the answer is maybe, maybe not. If it were that simple then the date would have been "nailed down" a long time ago.

If this is a statement, then my comment would be "no one knows." Don't expect Iraq to do the expected. IMO.

My guess, which is as good as any, the RV will take place on Thursday. Of course there are some that would say it will be an RD not an RV. ;)

Thats for the in depth info, I'm glad somebody finally cleared this matter up.

MR OR MRS.NEGATIVE..EVRYONE DINAR LAND OR WORLD KNOWS WE R CLOSE.WE R GOIN TO HV A GREAT SUMMER..PEACE. MR NEGATIVE

Is "RIGHT" a question or a statement? If it is a question then the answer is maybe, maybe not. If it were that simple then the date would have been "nailed down" a long time ago.

If this is a statement, then my comment would be "no one knows." Don't expect Iraq to do the expected. IMO.

My guess, which is as good as any, the RV will take place on Thursday. Of course there are some that would say it will be an RD not an RV. ;)

YEA YEA..HERES COMES THE RV NOT A LOP OR RD.get cho mind rite

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

MR OR MRS.NEGATIVE..EVRYONE DINAR LAND OR WORLD KNOWS WE R CLOSE.WE R GOIN TO HV A GREAT SUMMER..PEACE. MR NEGATIVE

YEA YEA..HERES COMES THE RV NOT A LOP OR RD.get cho mind rite

Ha ha, If we all know that when why do you need to tell in such an informative manner.

IM A NEWBIE I CAN TELL THE RV IS GOIN TO HAPPEN IN THE SUMMERTIME ALL SIGNS POINT IN THAT DIRECTION

Someone has obviously succeeded in pumping you....if you take a look at whats going on in Iraq you would know that if anything is happening this year, it will be in september and it will be what we DONT want to happen.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

IM VERY INFORMATIVE I PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL CUZ IF U DID U WOD KNW THE RV IS ABOUT TO HAPPN...DO U WEAR U DINAR GOGGLES

your enthusiasm is great but we've been saying it's close and right around the corner for at least 7-8 years. I'm still hopin' though. They could hold it up another 7-8 years.....juss sayin.

Someone has obviously succeeded in pumping you....if you take a look at whats going on in Iraq you would know that if anything is happening this year, it will be in september and it will be what we DONT want to happen.....

SOME PEOPLE R JUS IDIOTS NOT U THO BUT IF PEOPLE IF JUS PAY ATTENTION THEY DNT HV TO TELL U A RV IS COMING U CAN SEE IT.THIS IS THE MOST IS DINAR HAS MOVED IN YEARS IF U GO TO FOREPROS THE DINAR IS CONSISTENLY CHANGE EVERY OTHER DAY NOT BIG CHANGES BUT SMALL ONES INDICATOR SOMETHNG IS ABOT TO HAPPN

your enthusiasm is great but we've been saying it's close and right around the corner for at least 7-8 years. I'm still hopin' though. They could hold it up another 7-8 years.....juss sayin.

THE WAR IS OVER PRE WAR IS AROUND JUNE OR JULY.THERE IS POST WAR AND PRE WAR..WE R CLOSING IN PRE WAR TIME FRAME

• Downvote 1

SOME PEOPLE R JUS IDIOTS NOT U THO BUT IF PEOPLE IF JUS PAY ATTENTION THEY DNT HV TO TELL U A RV IS COMING U CAN SEE IT.THIS IS THE MOST IS DINAR HAS MOVED IN YEARS IF U GO TO FOREPROS THE DINAR IS CONSISTENLY CHANGE EVERY OTHER DAY NOT BIG CHANGES BUT SMALL ONES INDICATOR SOMETHNG IS ABOT TO HAPPN

THE WAR IS OVER PRE WAR IS AROUND JUNE OR JULY.THERE IS POST WAR AND PRE WAR..WE R CLOSING IN PRE WAR TIME FRAME

The changes you see on Forex is the dropping and rising of the USD and the price of the dinar based on those movements.....the dinar is pegged and locked at 1166....has been on a program rate for 3 years now....

Just dont get your hopes up....its looked like it had to happen many times over the years....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The changes you see on Forex is the dropping and rising of the USD and the price of the dinar based on those movements.....the dinar is pegged and locked at 1166....has been on a program rate for 3 years now....

Just dont get your hopes up....its looked like it had to happen many times over the years....

THE WAR S OVER MY BROTHA DID U READ TODAY OIL WILL HIT ALMOST 160 A BARREL.HMM I WONDER WHY.IVE ONLY BEN NTHIS INVESTMENT FOR 1 YR I KNW ITS GOIN TO HAPPN AROUND THE SUMMER TIME

• Downvote 1